Reducing our meat consumption, what consequences for French agriculture?

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Reducing our meat consumption, what consequences for French agriculture?

by Obamot » 27/06/21, 13:35

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Experimentation on human guinea pigs has already started in Singapore, which has authorized the marketing and consumption of "chicken nuggets" made, among other things, from ... chicken cells. : Mrgreen:
https://www.france24.com/fr/asie-pacifi ... -singapour

I found where the “chicken cells” come from : Cheesy:

80D1C9C3-CE36-4D02-BF4F-8C0BEB3899F8.jpeg
80D1C9C3-CE36-4D02-BF4F-8C0BEB3899F8.jpeg (84.48 Kio) Consulté 2145 fois
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/06/21, 17:25

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Experimentation on human guinea pigs has already started in Singapore, which has authorized the marketing and consumption of "chicken nuggets" made, among other things, from ... chicken cells. : Mrgreen:
https://www.france24.com/fr/asie-pacifi ... -singapour

What the hell is this bullshit? Artificial Nuggets are Chez MacDaube and all the "good" Belgian fries that have been making meat and potatoes for 30 years (at least ...)

0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/06/21, 17:27

Meat produced in the laboratory from animal cells was served, for the first time in a restaurant in Singapore
What is disgusting is not necessarily "artificial", the proof, your examples.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 29/06/21, 19:08

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Anyway, this "meat" is shit and in my opinion (But you tell me who cares), a future explosion of cancer.
Marabou Guitou gave his expert opinion in oncology : Twisted:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/06/21, 19:48

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Anyway, this "meat" is shit and in my opinion (But you tell me who cares), a future explosion of cancer.

(And the other moron from the Alps who does not wonder in what kind of substrate * these cells will develop ... No, just a cocktail of growth hormones, anabolics and other crap whose carcinogenic side is already mentioned, measured, proven ... but that he is stupid, hay-eating beast ... no analysis, no logic, no deduction, no, a blind allegiance to progress, to "science" and to industrialists. .)

Cultivated in bioreactors, sterile enclosures containing nutrient liquids, these satellite cells are stimulated by growth factors, which induces their intensive proliferation.
What is cancer if not an anarchic proliferation of cells?
https://www.20minutes.fr/planete/292729 ... mes-resout
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/06/21, 20:10

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
izentrop wrote:

(And the other moron from the Alps who does not wonder in what kind of substrate * these cells will develop ... No, just a cocktail of growth hormones, anabolics and other crap whose carcinogenic side is already mentioned, measured, proven ... but that he is stupid, hay-eating beast ... no analysis, no logic, no deduction, no, a blind allegiance to progress, to "science" and to industrialists. .)

Cultivated in bioreactors, sterile enclosures containing nutrient liquids, these satellite cells are stimulated by growth factors, which induces their intensive proliferation.
What is cancer if not an anarchic proliferation of cells?
https://www.20minutes.fr/planete/292729 ... mes-resout
Guy is definitely closer to the truth than you can ever be ... Do you at least know why Izentrop is developing cancer? I'm talking about a real cause.
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/06/21, 20:28

And then ... the meats adulterated by these products contain in the end a very small proportion and are in spite of this fact already "toxic", whereas in the case of the cultivated cells they will literally bathe in it, one can imagine the dangerousness of the thing. ! Yeah, Izy is going to eat a lot of it, I smell!
Ps: Human guinea pigs already eat it in Singapore (bis). We'll see what happens.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/06/21, 20:40

Without wanting to offend you, Guy, I see a certain awkwardness in your words. You call a "hay-eating beast" someone who actually aspires to eat artificial meat ... Perhaps it would be appropriate to revisit this hazardous metaphor?
Of course, eating hay could seem like a good solution, but it seems to me, physiologically speaking, difficult to apply, due to the lack of a digestive system up to the task ...
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 29/06/21, 20:56

Obamot wrote:Guy is definitely closer to the truth than you can ever be ... Do you at least know why Izentrop is developing cancer? I'm talking about a real cause.

this would mean that any cell culture for therapeutic purposes as skin grafting is therefore carcinogenic and that therefore for years, medicine to treat severe burns has just offered them to have skin and cancer as a bonus

remember the origin of this cell culture, it will perhaps allow you not to wander as often, your fear of science is so great, after me I will always prefer natural meat to artificial, I am not sensitive to a good blow of pruner on the blow of a free-range chicken, and to hang it by the legs afterwards

we know well that for a believer in a god there needs to be a devil, therefore for the blessed asses of the natural, one needs diabolical science, there can be no paradise without hell
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/06/21, 21:22

Moindreffor wrote:
Obamot wrote:Guy is definitely closer to the truth than you can ever be ... Do you at least know why Izentrop is developing cancer? I'm talking about a real cause.

this would mean that any cell culture for therapeutic purposes as skin grafting is therefore carcinogenic and that therefore for years, medicine to treat severe burns has just offered them to have skin and cancer as a bonus
I was addressing Izentrop's incongruities ... Sorry.
In terms of answering you, I would say that the only way to find out would be to do a therapeutic trial. And that for the moment we do not know anything, because we are hardly interested in patients who are basically "in good health" (since it would be necessary to define this homeostasis, scientifically speaking, and the labs absolutely do not want to ... they have dividends to pay to shareholders, as we understand them ....)
Afterwards, we can prove what we want with sick or borderline patients, it suffices to raise or lower certain thresholds, or even to exclude from the outset irrelevant subjects ... (in relation to the result that the we intend to reach ...)

So yes, taking into account the above, potentially yes there can be carcinogenic risks since mutagenic! we are in the instability of the living.
And no, getting a skin graft is not necessarily a carcinogenic risk, as long as there is no sun exposure. And by the fact that the skin cells are renewed in 3 or 4 weeks ... And by real cells completely resulting from an entirely living metabolism.

Moindreffor wrote: remember the origin of this cell culture, it may help you not to wander as often,
Until then, the one who says “vague” is not me :D

Moindreffor wrote: so great is your fear of science,
As already said, you have a gift of divination (which you should keep for yourself or improve ...) : Mrgreen:

Moindreffor wrote: after me I will always prefer natural meat to artificial, I am not sensitive to a good pruning on the blow of a free-range chicken, and to hang it by the legs afterwards

we know well that for a believer in a god there needs to be a devil, therefore for the blessed asses of the natural, one needs diabolical science, there can be no paradise without hell
Until then either, I have not taken a position on these subjects, please do not apply the ABCD2019 method for dummies : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Obamot the 29 / 06 / 21, 21: 27, 1 edited once.
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"