Reducing our meat consumption, what consequences for French agriculture?

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Reducing our meat consumption, what consequences for French agriculture?

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/02/21, 12:53

Please don't remind him on vaccination and vaccines ... please .... :(
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/02/21, 13:45

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »24/02/21, 13:53
Please don't remind him on vaccination and vaccines ... please .... :(
given everything that is said here on the covid, it is each time a stimulus on vaccination and vaccines ... no? 8)
More than 16.000 responses, this will compete with Did 67 : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 24/02/21, 14:05

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:criticize ultra-technology and be a user of it that's my point
it's like you're criticizing all vaccines and getting vaccinated against covid ...

It's "a little" off topic. I never had much (although ...) to reproach Bill Gates as long as he confined himself to his chosen field. The problem is that he came out of it and became what it is today (I won't put a layer back on).

did you see i said second degree : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 24/02/21, 14:06

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Please don't remind him on vaccination and vaccines ... please .... :(

it's like throwing a bone to a pack of hungry jackals, it's 100% winning : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/02/21, 14:13

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Please don't remind him on vaccination and vaccines ... please .... :(
You are funny, it is you who broached the subject by insulting Bill Gates and by asserting your anti-axx side, while this great man contributed in particular and successfully to the fight against ebola.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/02/21, 14:20

izentrop wrote:
You are funny, it is you who broached the subject by insulting Bill Gates and by asserting your anti-axx side, while this great man contributed in particular and successfully to the fight against ebola.

https://charliehebdo.fr/2020/05/economi ... ai-requin/

Ps: You will quickly find me the post where I affirmed my anti-ax side by talking about Bill Gates, that junk.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/02/21, 16:37

by asserting your antivaxx side,
again in a conformist speech telling nonsense! The term antivaxx was invented from scratch to denigrate all those who claim a right of conscience to choose between getting vaccinated or not, which has nothing to do with antivaxx or provaxx. But cataloging people who think before making a decision is a task in a society where thoughtless submission is the rule.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 24/02/21, 16:55

Especially since I have never been "antivax" and even less on this thread. Izy in full defamatory delirium, not to change. :(
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/02/21, 00:39

In collaboration with the Faculty of Biomedical Engineering at the Israel-Israel Institute of Technology, Aleph Farms made the "world's first no-slaughter ribeye steak," the company said in a statement Tuesday. The company's technology imprints the living cells that are incubated to grow, differentiate and interact to acquire the texture and qualities of a real steak.

"It incorporates similar muscle and fat to its downcast counterpart," said Aleph Farms, adding that the product has the same attributes "of a delicious tender, juicy ribeye steak you would buy from the butcher. " https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... d-printing
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/02/21, 08:40

"It incorporates similar muscle and fat to its downcast counterpart," said Aleph Farms, adding that the product has the same attributes "of a delicious tender, juicy ribeye steak you would buy from the butcher. " https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... D-Printing
It reminds the time of Miller reconstituting amino acids, even not existing. And then ... nothing! It is not enough industrial processes to get consumers, everyone around the world (otherwise meat consumption will not decrease) to adhere to them.
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"