Blow against bio-dynamics

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Return to posts index Reply Like • Re: Biting Against Biodynamics

by Moindreffor » 10/09/21, 21:23

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:You say absolutely anything ... it's terrifying. : Shock:

you are afraid to specify because this is quite vague
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/09/21, 21:24

Moindreffor wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:You say absolutely anything ... it's terrifying. : Shock:

you are afraid to specify because this is quite vague

You make yourself the witness of opinions about which you know nothing ...
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 10/09/21, 21:26

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:

of course there are articles which denounce and fortunately, but do they measure up to those which denounce other scandals?
do you see youth demonstrations for Bolivia, as you can see for deforestation?
our young people want electric cars

Ah because you know what's going on in Chile and Bolivia, you ??? Because it's not happening on our channels, nothing is happening ???

I'm not saying that nothing is happening, I'm telling you that we don't talk about it at home
bug when you don't want to understand you sit there
and that therefore we favor the electric car without worrying about the damage caused elsewhere
0 x
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/09/21, 21:27

Moindreffor wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:of course there are articles which denounce and fortunately, but do they measure up to those which denounce other scandals?
do you see youth demonstrations for Bolivia, as you can see for deforestation?
our young people want electric cars

Ah because you know what's going on in Chile and Bolivia, you ??? Because it's not happening on our channels, nothing is happening ???

I'm not saying that nothing is happening, I'm telling you that we don't talk about it at home
and that therefore we favor the electric car without worrying about the damage caused elsewhere

But that with us we do not talk about it is "normal" since here we want to sell you as many electric vehicles as possible while hiding the reality !!!
1 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 10/09/21, 21:33

Moindreffor wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Ah because you know what's going on in Chile and Bolivia, you ??? Because it's not happening on our channels, nothing is happening ???

But that with us we do not talk about it is "normal" since here we want to sell you as many electric vehicles as possible while hiding the reality !!!

be, that's what I've been saying for a while now and you are telling me
You're saying nonsense
so either you are contradicting me simply because as soon as I write something you immediately say the opposite without thinking, or you don't read what I write and you say the opposite because it's me, or you never put the blinders on and you stay focused on your one thought no matter what
short good night
0 x
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/09/21, 21:35

No, you just seem to be offended that we don't talk about it when it is common practice for all subjects (GMOs, nuclear, glyphosate, chemistry, etc, etc ...).
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 10/09/21, 21:46

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:No, you just seem to be offended that we don't talk about it when it is common practice for all subjects (GMOs, nuclear, glyphosate, chemistry, etc, etc ...).

I take offense at the green bad faith, and the green people who do not ecology according to the future of the planet, but according to convictions or beliefs, which they take from their XXL hats so much they have the melon by posing as knowing, while ecology is a science, but the ecologists are so superior that they would give lessons to ecologists

in short once again, we no longer rely on science, we just create a new church that knows ...
1 x
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/09/21, 21:50

Ah okay, I understand better: You don't give a fuck that we screw up the planet, on the other hand you have some against ecology and environmentalists who do not react as you would like them to do. ..
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 11/09/21, 01:38

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Ah okay, I understand better: You don't give a fuck that we screw up the planet, on the other hand you have some against ecology and environmentalists who do not react as you would like them to do. ..

About Khmer vert.
Environmentalists are shaking up the planet and especially their inhabitants, for example with wind turbines, for example by promoting fires by refusing preventive fires, by impoverishing people through taxes of all kinds that their lobbies legitimize to fuel the useless fight against -CO2 or whatever, by wanting to do extensive agriculture or animal husbandry, by fighting the development of countries lagging behind the West, by opposing insecticides when swarms of locusts ravaged the fields in Africa, by constantly distilling fear of the future through apocalyptic predictions which always prove to be false ...
And these ecologists who stir the planet reproach all those who do not accept their methods, of having the intention to destroy the planet! It is that these useless people claim the monopoly of the future and the actions to be carried out, it is ecofascism.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 11/09/21, 01:58

Moindreffor wrote:...
I take offense at the green bad faith, and the green people who do not ecology according to the future of the planet, but according to convictions or beliefs, which they take from their XXL hats so much they have the melon by posing as knowing, while ecology is a science, but the ecologists are so superior that they would give lessons to ecologists

in short once again, we no longer rely on science, we just create a new church that knows ...

Ecology is indeed a science.
Environmentalism on the other hand is a low quasi-religious policy of the same assholes who made communism, the extreme left or the FN, their profile has been recycled. Like almost all policies, they are zero in science, especially in ecology.
But anything that opposes the current society and can penalize it, is for them good to take. Oppose consumption, cars, agriculture, plastics, energy, industries, imports ... by brandishing ecology and their monopoly on saving the planet is their reason for living. Have we ever seen environmentalists lead by example with a different lifestyle choice? Find new products that would win support? No doubt, but they are so rare that they are seldom seen. Giving lessons and wanting to demolish everything for this or that is easy, there we see them everywhere. Build, much less.
0 x