Blow against bio-dynamics

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Return to posts index Reply Like • Re: Biting Against Biodynamics

by Janic » 07/09/21, 15:24

I expressed myself badly or you misunderstood
I say that because of organic, conventional agriculture has not been able to evolve quickly enough towards reasoned and reasonable agriculture, [*] the fundamentalism of organic, the unique thought of organic, all or nothing has blocked the search for compromise
The more it advances, the more it sinks the ABCon clone.
It's like stating that the far right in politics prevented the far left from winning the center; it's the story of the elephant scared of mice. Goofy once again!
both organic and conventional could have converged towards a better agriculture which would have attracted more widely
the same kind of idiocy! Farmers who have gone organic, have been naturally by noting the effects of the products used on themselves, their family, their relatives and not because they were fans of organic which most did not even know what it is. 'was. They called it "natural" agriculture as practiced for millennia without artificial inputs causing the weakening of plants and animals as well as humans.
this asshole, like the other funny one, acts as if he knows the subject when in fact he does not know anything about it, except what he has read coming from the poison merchants and from a government not more aware and of which its services were hunting down organic producers and merchants: A tiny part of agricultural production, then considered by the media to be at attention, as does the uninhibited drugged babacools of the post 68 period.
It's like BP scared a few thousand people, without a budget, while BP earns billions, to promote the meaning and role of freedom of conscience and who launched his influencers to challenge it fearing that it would spread oil and finally they "transformed" a few isolated cases, which everyone did not care about, into a massive demand; yellow vests, worker (s) over exploited, and recently by anti-pass, vaccinated and unvaccinated, thus setting fire to the powder themselves!

[*] the reasoned and reasonable (according to which philosophico-scientific criteria) it is only big agrochemistry which does not release a little ballast ONLY to recover then (as on the organic one) those which have difficulty to pass to this mode in order to to bring them back to their nets. And these reasonable people (not the farmers themselves who are only users of products, no qualified chemists) are blown away because organic farming has already been vampirized by ignorant people and accomplices to devalue this agrarian mode, for facilitate the takeover by the State by reducing its legitimate quality requirements.
Indeed no more BP than BAC think in terms of health, but only in terms of finance, profitability, ruinous investments of farmers in debt up to the neck and who thus hold them by the hearts!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/09/21, 15:40

did
[PS: Uh, I remind you that in the title of this thread, there is "Rant ..."; So why not me ?]
in effect; why not? But I emphasize that the title of this thread is not rant ON biodynamics, but AGAINST biodynamics intended to cause controversy, by its author, not opinions.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/09/21, 16:31

izentrop wrote:Biodynamic wine more than natural
They went further by banning sulphites and replacing them with volcano sulfur (from a natural source) in order to preserve all the uniqueness of their land. https://www.sobio.fr/animation-vendredi ... e-haillan/
: roll: Biodynamized sulfur is more better : Twisted:
... luckily they can't tell the DDPP https://www.mypimlicomarket.fr/la-cave/ ... oute-.html

When you have finished delirious, saying anything and writing incomprehensible debacles, you will ring, we will send someone ... With a white coat.

Ps: @Did: I wrote "think" with quotes, don't you wonder why ???
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/09/21, 17:01

If I wondered why in quotes, it is worse, it seems to me !!! Does that mean he doesn't even think ??? That he "thinks" ???

Insult yourself. Call yourself idiots. Deny each other the ability to think ...

I don't care: you're as ridiculous as kids fighting at the back of the playground to see who has the fattest. Neither thinks: you vomit on the other. None are arguing. You flatter your egos with quotes. As you can find everything on the internet, from filthy nonsense to blazing stupidities, you are not finished!

I can already tell you that between filthy imbecilities and flamboyant idiocy, or vice versa, there will be no winner.

Well, if that makes you happy, my gosh ... after all, do.

This is only what I think.

And when I think what I think, I prefer to stop thinking!

Here I mean.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/09/21, 18:01

did
And when I think what I think, I prefer to stop thinking!
Here I mean.
: Cheesy:
you have chosen an area that does not create division, good for you, but "to be conquered without peril, one triumphs without glory"
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 07/09/21, 18:23

Did67 wrote:If I wondered why in quotes, it is worse, it seems to me !!! Does that mean he doesn't even think ??? That he "thinks" ???

No, that means that for me, his thinking doesn't make sense. Consider that the delay, let's say the stagnation of conventional agriculture in an "all chemical" model, would be due to (how did he write that, already?) To "organic fundamentalism, the unique thinking of organic, - all or nothing - organic - "seems to me to be totally unwelcome, to remain polite, given that the two types of agriculture are (so far) impervious to the arguments of each other, and that the supporters of the intensive have always considered organic practitioners to be dangerous extremists (at worst) or merry-goers (at best) who could be laughed at. Fortunately this is changing.
It is clearer ?
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/09/21, 20:56

Janic wrote:did
"to be conquered without peril, one triumphs without glory"

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

I did not know that this forum was a combat arena ...

Unless ... aahhh is that why some of you are so stupid? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Biobomb
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Biobomb » 08/09/21, 00:27

Christophe wrote:
Janic wrote:did
"to be conquered without peril, one triumphs without glory"

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

I did not know that this forum was a combat arena ...

Unless ... aahhh is that why some of you are so stupid? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

We still have a good time :D
2 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 08/09/21, 11:43

Janic wrote:
I expressed myself badly or you misunderstood
I say that because of organic, conventional agriculture has not been able to evolve quickly enough towards reasoned and reasonable agriculture, [*] the fundamentalism of organic, the unique thought of organic, all or nothing has blocked the search for compromise
The more it advances, the more it sinks the ABCon clone.

you see Janic, when you have Did67 in front of you who has a certain notoriety that you cannot dispute and especially who has a certain power over this forum, you do not use profanity, but as soon as it is an ordinary member, you become mediocre and contemptuous, which proves your small-mindedness

otherwise, yes when two extremes are opposed, it is difficult to find a compromise, even though your example is bad, the extreme left and the extreme right are not opposed, again your small-mindedness, their goals are almost identical and the center is not the compromise between the two, so you get it wrong again and again

yes the fundamentalism of "organic" has locked up and blocked the dialogue, and oriented it in a single direction, a single thought certain to be true, because based on an ideology and not facts, impossible to discuss with fundamentalists we see it with you, and your way of reacting is the best proof of it, the more it comes and the more I am convinced that you are the worst friend of "organic", the more you express yourself and the more you show us the shortcomings of "organic" while being persuaded to do well

we are all more or less there precisely to discuss a possible compromise to go for the better and you, you insult us, you denigrate, you block the dialogue, you are therefore indeed the proof of what I put forward, you confirm excellent my words, thank you

I would prefer 80% of agricultural production with much less well-controlled and more specific chemistry than a very small 6,5% of "organic" with so-called "natural" chemistry which is not controlled because it is natural and has a broad spectrum which destroys a whole instead of being targeted

but that everyone can eat better is that really your concern? as long as you have access to it ...
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/09/21, 11:54

We still have a good time :D
At least that's positive! : Cheesy:
0 x