Blow against bio-dynamics

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Return to posts index Reply Like • Re: Biting Against Biodynamics

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/06/21, 15:36

(And Bozo to lend me more words that I did not say ...)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/06/21, 15:49

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:(And Bozo to lend me more words that I did not say ...)

if we are not talking about biodynamics then we are out of service ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/06/21, 16:33

(And Bozo to pretend to confuse the term "to observe" and "to believe" ...)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/06/21, 16:41

owiii my janicou, play the big bad wolf, still
It is more and more confirmed: sissy is in heat! You'll have to shake it off on your own ... as usual!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 29/06/21, 21:05

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:(And Bozo to pretend to confuse the term "to observe" and "to believe" ...)

For thousands of years, there have been people who think they have "seen" what are only beliefs. Reread the witchcraft trials of the Middle Ages, we had "noticed" a lot of things ....
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/06/21, 21:15

(And Bozo to talk about the Middle Ages, why not about prehistory when we are talking about something quite different. Did you say "more fuck-up"? Yes, you are right ...)
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 29/06/21, 21:21

ABC2019 wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Have you ever talked about this subject with someone who is not against, who knows a little about it? With a farmer who practices biodynamics? If so, then?

Me it happened to me to visit cellars which made their wine in biodynamics, and to discuss with the winemaker. So it's clear: no more scientific experience than for astrology or homeopathy, but the same hazy speech and the same faith pegged to the body. But as they are very nice people and who give their all in what they do, well you don't want to bother them and you listen to them kindly, smiling.

since yesterday, I have thought about it a bit, and you wrote very accurately where I had ended up, rather than wanting to go against biodynamics, let it live, as long as it does not still hurt, a good wine whether it is biodynamic or not as long as it is good, except that (once I found an organic cider at the price of a champagne, there is no picture, it will be champagne : Mrgreen:

you recalled the impact of beliefs, and religions in ancient times, our present world is unfortunately still in the grip of this, so is it reasonable to let small beliefs develop? good after I think we will still breed a lot of cows to meet the needs of biodynamics

good afterwards, "organic" breeding must develop, because naturally you need an organic horn and organic dung : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 29/06/21, 21:22

ABC2019 wrote:is in shape the janicou this morning say so : Mrgreen:

you had the courage to read everything, me no ... but yes he outdid himself this time again in cutting and extracting context : Mrgreen:
0 x
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 29/06/21, 21:31

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:(And Bozo to talk about the Middle Ages, why not about prehistory when we are talking about something quite different. Did you say "more fuck-up"? Yes, you are right ...)

biodynamics is more the practice of the Middle Ages than modern practices, we are talking about recipes, revitalization by creating vortices, a vocabulary from another time

that a certain number of people observe something that they cannot explain, for me it is a matter of belief, we observed a lady in white in a cave and for thousands of people have felt the benefits, water that I have nothing against beliefs, as long as they do not push people against each other, and reading your aggressive reactions we immediately see the misdeeds when we upset a believer ...

this is also what must be fought when fighting a belief, because we see where certain beliefs lead, much further than a shrug on a forum...
0 x
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/06/21, 21:33

Take care of fighting what attacks you and leave the peace to people who live or do not think like you, even and especially if it bothers you. The problem is YOU, not biodynamics.
Even INRAE ​​welcomes this practice:
https://www.naturedevin.com/biodynamie- ... ticulture/
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 29 / 06 / 21, 21: 43, 1 edited once.
1 x