Perpetual motion ?

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Benjamin69
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Perpetual motion ?

by Benjamin69 » 15/06/18, 07:53

IMG_20180615_144151_241.jpg
IMG_20180615_144151_241.jpg (58.8 KIO) Viewed 3736 times

The present invention is the ultimate invention GAIA Part I, offered to humanity, which relates to a hydraulic device for raising the water in height in a closed circuit using the repulsive force of the soil, the force of tension, pressure and erosion. Dropping water, allows electrical production and aquaponic irrigation (including water, nutrients with an optimal oxygen level). This device can be manufactured industrially in kit and transportable by plane and truck allowing food and electricity independence, without pollution, villages classified by UNICEF and thus eradicate famine in 3 months with an estimate of the cost of materials to 2800 euros for total independence for 2800 People, variable cost depending on the country. Industrial applications for the rich countries allow the non pollution and the stop of the oil, nuclear and hydraulic dam.

CLAIM

1. Hydraulic pump characterized in that it consists of a first tank whose quantity of water is 200%; this tank receives 100% of the circulating water in tubes equipped with hydro-electric blades (11,12) allowing electrical production or circulating water in tubes to support the aquaponic culture (9,10,13), patent filing No. 0709068 transformed into utility certificate. This first tank is connected to a tube that allows, by slope to use a hydraulic ram (1) placed above the third tank (which has a dual function of container and fish farm) to raise 20% of the water in the second tank (3) at a height strictly greater than the level of the first tank and whose weight of the second tank (3) is 60% of the water.

2. Hydraulic pump according to the preceding claim characterized in that the second reservoir (3) which receives the 20% of the water is supported by a spring (4), which is itself maintained on a rigid support (5) fixed to the ground , whose necessary spring compression force (4) is strictly greater than the weight of the second empty tank (3) corresponding to 60% of the total weight of the circulating water.

3. Hydraulic pump according to the preceding claims characterized in that the second tank (3) completely crushes the spring (4) when it receives all the 20% of the water; by crushing the spring (4), the tank (3) slides the thruster (7) into a compartment connected by a backflow valve to the third tank which has received the 80% of the water lost by the hydraulic ram (placed above the third tank) (1). The length of the propulsion (7) is exactly the length corresponding to the height difference of the tank (3) empty with the height of the tank containing the 20% of the water.

4. Hydraulic pump according to the preceding claims, characterized in that the valve (14) of the second reservoir (3) opens when the device is in the end of propulsion position while closing the valve separating the propulsion compartment contained in the third reservoir so that the water of the third tank does not rush into the propulsion compartment when the propulsion (7) is rebooted in the initial position. The valve (equipped with a net whose meshes are strictly smaller than the size of the smallest fish) separating the third tank to the propulsion compartment is opened when the thruster (7) is in initial position. The propulsion compartment is connected to the tube network (15) and has a propulsion volume of exactly 80% of the total circulating water. This was to be demonstrated. QED.

5. Hydraulic pump according to the preceding claims, characterized in that the tubes (15) are connected to hydroelectric tubes (11,12) and aquaponic culture support tubes (9,10,13), Patent No. 0709068 transformed into a utility certificate.

6. Hydraulic pump according to the preceding claims characterized in that by multiplying the hydraulic rams (1), the amount of water in circulation will be proportional, it is sufficient to adapt the rest of the device material proportionally and increase the amount of water in repeating the equation aX + b.

7. Hydraulic pump according to the preceding claims characterized in that the use of the fractal applied to the described functional device allows, in a vertical position and connected to all floors of a building in an urban environment (each floor contains a functional unit of the device described) to increase exponentially the food and electrical production of proximity

8. Hydraulic pump according to the preceding claims characterized in that the tanks can be embedded and the materials delivered in kit while using the reservoirs as packaging for the rest of the material. The volume of one unit of the device is contained in the third tank, the largest tank.

9. Hydraulic pump according to the preceding claims characterized in that the aquaponic tubes can contain the baskets of cultures with the seeds inside for a "ready to use" kit which can be placed by machines in the factory connected to programs. computer systems which take into account all the parameters in order to avoid ecological invasion. Market research in 7 countries shows that the technological transmission of my latest innovation is done by word of mouth and that children between 5 and 14 years old have been able to explain the operation to their parents (test carried out on 150 families: 100% success, 150 hours of work). Taking into account the psychological dimension of young people in the world who no longer want to work as peasants shows that with this new technology, peasants will go to work (mainly monitoring self-regulation) in city shoes by driving small electric cars. of golf, with a strawberry juice in one hand and the shuttlecock in the other with the sunglasses while listening to music or singing. The rest of the time "fay what you want" redefining work as "activity allowing the improvement of the world" and thus avoid the consequences inherent in the heyday of the rich countries: work suicides because the workers no longer have a clear representation of their function: by simplifying, workers in rich countries get depressed because they are perfectly aware of polluting, preserving the perversion of the system at the origin of misfortune on Earth. They commit suicide because they have no choice: the fear of poverty makes it possible to maintain the obedience of the popular mass. The aquaponics tubes can no longer accommodate seeds but cuttings multiplied in the Gaïa cutter, patent filing n ° 06/02347 transformed into utility certificate and also benefit from the Gaïa darkroom patent filing n ° 0602348 transformed into a certificate of utility which allows to control the photoperiod and the hygrometric rate.

10. Hydraulic pump according to the preceding claims characterized in that the price of its manufacture is minimal by the concept of the device itself whose form becomes the function and reciproquement, allowing food and electricity independence to poor farmers and their families (80% of the world population) allowing the majority of children of all colors of the rainbow to stop carrying wood and water to go to school to be educated and to have fewer children than their parents to go on vacation to Disneyland Paris because they became rich because they were educated in the botany of crocus sativus (35000 euros per kilo of saffron).

11. Hydraulic pump according to the preceding claims characterized in that it can connect an electric propulsion engine large machinery such as cruise ships, removing the diesel engine.

12. Hydraulic pump according to the preceding claims characterized in that it allows the 20% of the world population, the privilegiers, to enrich themselves by depolluting and making food and electricity independence to 80% of the world population without using the neocolonization and human misery (anthropological organigram of the global functioning since the neolithic, done at the university of anthropology of sao paolo in the presence of students and teachers, simultaneous translation by Fatima Bastos)

13. Hydraulic pump according to the preceding claims, characterized in that the aquaponic tubes (9,10,13), patent filing No. 0709068 transformed into a utility certificate, can be replaced by the new patent filing "Gaia Vacuity II" filing planned for 2011 (final Gaia invention part II) which will be inspired by claims 2,3, 5 and 09 of Gaia Vacuity I, legal claims not revealed by the INPI but patent filing n ° 01719/2009 rejected by the INPI following stopping communication with engineers during my international walk in 2010/XNUMX and following the Zuliani affair.

14. Hydraulic pump according to the preceding claims characterized in that a third of the aquaponic cereal production feeds fish and farm animals in order to be able to apply in the field the final GAIA part III patent, the last part of this trilogy: UNIVERSAL CULTURE, Universal Culture for Omnivore, without impact on Nature; my study and research model encompasses the symbiotic interactions of plants, with auxiliary insects & predators & pests, fish but also now all contemporary farm animals ... The reintroduction of animal and plant breeds "rustic & d 'origin' must take into account the evolution of the reference ecosystem. My space-time research frame is 1 hectare. On this hectare, I will indicate the number of heads and the breeds of the animals which, by symbiotic effects and crop rotation, will make it possible to obtain hyper productivity in food, without collateral damage to the environment, for an OMNIVORE diet for everything. citizen of the world, even if Mother Nature appears inhospitable (because behind every constraint hides an opportunity, such is the law of Universal balance). This hectare must be connected to 8 other independent hectares in order to renew the genetic pool. Each other hectare, unit of Universal culture, must be connected to 8 other and different units of Universal culture according to the configuration of eccentric mandalas, each upper circle of which has the function of maintaining the genetic diversity of the lower circle by rebalancing the nonlinear equations and quantitative biology of adjacent circles. Each circle is linked to the others by a relatively virgin ecosystem leading to the redefinition of agroforestry. Universal culture therefore allows the application (on a large scale, in the field and in 2 years) of Master Masanobu Fukuoka's philosophy of "non-doing". Modern aquaponics is too weak, we have to go back to the original aquaponics. The original aquaponics produced in quality but not in quantity for the 10 billion humans. The original aquaponics applied to Gaia machines allows the qualitative simultaneously with the quantitative. The Gaia technique and its patented inventions therefore only become a primer for repairing tired soils and creating arable layers. The purpose of the parceling out of land, a typical anthropological characteristic of homo sapiens (sapiens), more precisely since the Neolithic, must be transformed from a cultural / cultural constraint into an opportunity to induce (and not control) hyper productivism. food implying the end of one of the primitive fears of the HUMAN RACE, the fear of lack. Patent filing planned for 2012.

Technical shema drawn and distributed in January 2010 from the heart of the mata atlantica after an ayuaska ritual, after meeting with Indian survivors and the meeting with the Quilombos, descendants of African slaves, in the state of sao paolo, brazil, mata atlantica, currently ransacked despite the "world heritage" label awarded by UNESCO; logistics of research and dissemination of my invention: a pencil, an empty phone card, a piece of paper, 2 candies offered by children who are fans of bruce lee, meditation under waterfalls and the inspiration of the power of Nature. Connection and broadcasting from mata atlantica, IP address: 200.171.69.240
0 x
Benjamin69
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Perpetual movement?

by Benjamin69 » 15/06/18, 07:53

Perpetual movement by Benjamin Vendé
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/06/18, 09:33

We can not speak of perpetual motion with a yield of 20%
0 x
Benjamin69
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Benjamin69 » 15/06/18, 09:39

What you say is wrong, the yield is not 20% but higher than 100%
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/06/18, 13:58

Benjamin69 wrote:What you say is wrong, the yield is not 20% but higher than 100%
It all depends on what you take into account and> 100% there is bound to be a calculation error, especially since small systems often have low efficiency.

No time to develop, should already see something on the image.
0 x
Benjamin69
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Benjamin69 » 15/06/18, 14:18

I quote you "everything depends on". It is not a small system but a big machine. No time to develop, you should read the technical claims to the end
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 15/06/18, 14:28

I love :!:
There is poetry in this text.
Especially the 10 number : Mrgreen:

Of course, technically it does not work, but that's not the question.
0 x
Benjamin69
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Benjamin69 » 15/06/18, 14:33

And yes, I have a way of writing patents that border on poetry.

But you should build the machine before saying it does not work, it's easy to say that it does not work when you can barely read and understand the technical claims.

Next
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 15/06/18, 14:37

Benjamin69 wrote:it's easy to say that it does not work when you can barely read and understand the technical claims.
Troll.

No Next. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Benjamin69
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Benjamin69 » 15/06/18, 14:41

You're the troll you make no scientific argumentation and you allow me to talk to me, me, Master Kata Armed

nied : Shock:

Ben if you do not understand

Do Google: kata armed with silk
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"