Overfishing, end of the fish galore? Arte Thema

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Overfishing, end of the fish galore? Arte Thema

by Moindreffor » 17/08/21, 19:07

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Come on, crush a little and take a "baby" of glyphosate ... : roll:
Vegetarianism is a dietary practice that excludes the consumption of animal flesh.
“Ovo-lacto-vegetarianism”, the most common practice in Western countries, includes eggs, dairy products (cheese, butter, yoghurts, etc.) and honey.

"Veganism" includes only plants (plus minerals or micro-organisms such as yeasts or bacteria) and excludes any product derived from animals (including eggs, milk, cheese and honey).

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/V%C3%A9g%C3%A9tarisme
https://www.larousse.fr/dictionnaires/f ... isme/81259
Pesco-vegetarianism or pescetarism is a food practice consisting in abstaining from consuming meat, but consuming the flesh obtained from fish, crustaceans and aquatic molluscs. This practice was that of the Cathars.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pesco-v%C ... %A9tarisme

As you say, when we want to make fun etc, etc ... 8)

I did the same research as you and I came across the same definitions, I just took the one that most closely related to the subject of the difference between vegetarian and vegan, and that's what I put

afterwards in all the small churches you can actually find everything, but the base remains the base, vegetarians do not exclude fish, vegans yes, by accumulating definitions, you want a can drown the fish : Mrgreen:

it's just that sometimes, you don't answer according to what is written there but according to whoever writes it, and it's a shame and always with latent aggressiveness, you radicalize yourself, be careful not to become an organic fundamentalist, like others because it's a shame sometimes when you have flashes of lucidity we can discuss reasonably with you
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 18/08/21, 02:00

A vegetarian by definition does not eat animal flesh. No meat, no fish. That's all. Here, ask Janic instead of continuing to ridicule you ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 22/08/21, 13:19

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:A vegetarian by definition does not eat animal flesh. No meat, no fish. That's all. Here, ask Janic instead of continuing to ridicule you ... : Mrgreen:

I prefer to ask a dictionary, at least he is not a partisan, he is content to give the definition ... he does not arrange it to see reason whatever happens
0 x
(of me)
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 23/08/21, 23:13

My kid if he keeps torturing whales like that .. I'm going to send Paul Watson to him ... And he's proud of him ... Well she just went out for the picture (but looks like she's used to) and hop back to his element ...
IMG_96261.jpg
IMG_96261.jpg (265.17 KB) Viewed times 1728
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 24/08/21, 11:15

Macro wrote:My kid if he keeps torturing whales like that .. I'm going to send Paul Watson to him ... And he's proud of him ... Well she just went out for the picture (but looks like she's used to) and hop back to his element ... IMG_96261.jpg

the no-kill is one of the real false good ideas
for example, the no-kill leads to larger and larger fish finding themselves in an ecosystem where they should no longer be, the worst is when it is catfish, because it is an ultimate predator and therefore in some places the catfish no-kill even threatens the aquatic bird fauna that the catfish capture, especially the chicks

so between overfishing and no-kill there should be a reasonable balance to be found
0 x
(of me)
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 24/08/21, 11:25

In the present case ... It is a private artificial pond which is regularly emptied to be sin ... These critters are put into play for the "sportsmen", the "pests" according to the list of the operator of the pond, must not be released ... And then ... My kid (like me by the way) does not eat freshwater fish ... He started fishing to please my father (who adored him chew them) My father is deceased so he is fishing ... for the "pleasure" of being eaten by mosquitoes at the water's edge ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 24/08/21, 11:31

Macro wrote:In the present case ... It is a private artificial pond which is regularly emptied to be sin ... These critters are put into play for the "sportsmen", the "pests" according to the list of the operator of the pond, must not be released ... And then ... My kid (like me by the way) does not eat freshwater fish ... He started fishing to please my father (who adored him chew them) My father is deceased so he is fishing ... for the "pleasure" of being eaten by mosquitoes at the water's edge ...

yes therefore not a natural environment, so there yes no problem, this is a special case
0 x
(of me)
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 24/08/21, 11:36

Don't be fooled either ... even if the body of water is artificial, an ecosystem is created that influences the surrounding environment ...
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 24/08/21, 12:47

Macro wrote:Don't be fooled either ... even if the body of water is artificial, an ecosystem is created that influences the surrounding environment ...

yes but it is still isolated from rivers, in the Danube and other large rivers the no-kill of catfish is a problem, it is one of the causes of their geographical extension

a cormorant can eat a small catfish, a large catfish can eat a cormorant ...
0 x
(of me)

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"