We finish the bees well

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 07/06/14, 00:35

Hello and thanks for the return :D but a link would be nice :?:
because there are skeptics to convince by my home : Lol:
GOOD WK
0 x
cortejuan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by cortejuan » 15/06/14, 16:45

Hello,

sorry, i hadn't read the last post.

To come back to the subject of the drastic decrease in bee populations, is it foolish to imagine an incentive policy for the owners of a piece of land to install one or more beehives?

For those who do beekeeping, is it difficult to maintain one or two hives? Are there expensive means? Real knowledge?

My question is not selfless ...

cordially
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 15/06/14, 19:16

cortejuan wrote:To come back to the subject of the drastic decrease in bee populations, is it foolish to imagine an incentive policy for the owners of a piece of land to install one or more beehives?

In "remote" regions several km from any intensive agriculture abusing the full panoply of insecticides and others .... available cides, this will not change much. Indeed these survival spaces are already occupied by bees.

Outside these areas (most of the territory), it will have the effect of a poultice on a wooden leg which will not prevent the bees from dying en masse. The problem is the insecticides and other filth distilled by humans and not the number of hives. But at this price you can buy a good conscience. It is the "same" principle of diversion as the carbon tax, coating the problem with "good" intentions deceives the eye, but above all not solving the root of the problem.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 29/06/14, 14:44

as usual europe decides nothing good

a few days ago we heard obama talking about bees, and we can hope that it will have more effect

http://www.lefigaro.fr/sciences/2014/06 ... eilles.php
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 29/06/14, 14:57

cortejuan wrote:To come back to the subject of the drastic decrease in bee populations, is it foolish to imagine an incentive policy for the owners of a piece of land to install one or more beehives?

For those who do beekeeping, is it difficult to maintain one or two hives? Are there expensive means? Real knowledge?

where there are insecticides that make bees die, it is not to increase the number of hives that will solve the problem ... it would be necessary to cultivate something else to allow the bees to forage without being poisoned ... and move the hives to avoid the season when the poisoned fields are in bloom

whatever the number of hive: what is most useful is to let grow a lot of unpoisoned flower rather than a large lawn or there is nothing good ... the local bees will be able to find them

but these are only details: the main thing is to ban dangerous products
0 x
cortejuan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by cortejuan » 01/07/14, 22:59

Hi,

My question seems to have been misunderstood. It is not a question of installing beehives in poisoned areas but of increasing production by multiplying beehives in spared areas. It still exists. Beyond pollination, I am thinking of the deficit in our honey production, which leads us to import 50% of our consumption, in particular from China.

That said, removing pesticides is the solution, but almost everyone knows it.

cordially
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"