Nuisance phyto product?

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Nuisance phytos product?

by Moindreffor » 20/06/21, 21:02

Ahmed wrote:Natural causes cannot be ruled out, because viral infections can lead to deformation of plant organs.
As for the "precision" of the sprayers, it strongly depends on the practices of the one who drives it and I have seen some (I have names! : Mrgreen: ) that a strong wind did not dissuade ... : roll:

indeed we always have the exception that proves the rule : Mrgreen:
otherwise, for the precision of the spraying, it suffices to look at the limit between the fields and the embankments, the grass of the embankments is quite green, despite the weedkillers used in the fields
but indeed, when an agricultural worker sprays, he cannot prevent part of the product from vaporizing in the air, and it is true that we can breathe some, it is always a pity that the agricultural workers do not systematically do more be careful when they work very close to houses
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 20/06/21, 21:03

humus wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:
humus wrote:I find that I have a lot of mutations in my garden, another twist of fate, a virus or a boost from phyto products?
I had white variegated blackthorn (sorry, mower), purple blackthorn that I kept and like everyone else green blackthorn.
that's a lot of oddities for a single garden anyway, right?

a little investigation into the past of your plot, a little trip to the town hall

Half "cow yard" and half cultivated plot.
It has been for residential use for 38 years.
Malformation and mutations took place on both parts.

and on your side, no particular contribution?
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/06/21, 02:04

Moindreffor wrote: it's always a shame that the agri don't systematically be more careful when they work very close to houses
They have been obliged to respect a safety distance since January 2020 https://agriculture.gouv.fr/distances-d ... dispositif

A cousin, most of whose land is near residences, does not know what he will be able to cultivate in these areas which are lost to him.
Besides, none of his children want to resume and impatiently await his retirement, so much his job is completely devalued today and also the apprehension of being attacked, as soon as he takes out the ton to be treated ...
Social media has made people completely irrational. :(
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/06/21, 02:16

Ah bah I understand better your "orthodoxy", now ... 8)
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 21/06/21, 07:22

Moindreffor wrote:
humus wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:a little investigation into the past of your plot, a little trip to the town hall

Half "cow yard" and half cultivated plot.
It has been for residential use for 38 years.
Malformation and mutations took place on both parts.

and on your side, no particular contribution?

Well no, I don't see, apart from the BRF and the water from the stream.
No industry near the stream apart from agriculture.

The maple which had undergone an identical deformation on a single shoot, did not have a BRF, I did not do any at the time and I do not water the ornamental trees, which never need it. besides.
I only saw these malformations 3 times, over a period of approximately 20 years.
For the first 2 times, I was thinking of the homeopathic dose roundup.

As this year I got gassed twice in the spring, I made this link.
That, plus the strawberries near the lysimaques whose leaves were crumpled in the center of the 3 lobes.
Not seen an insect, even with a binocular magnifying glass.
I took those leaves off and the strawberries are doing like charms now.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 21/06/21, 10:21

Leaf "wiggling" was a well-known symptom when weedkillers of the 2-4-D (or 2-4-5-T) type were allowed ... I am no longer familiar with the effects of current weedkillers.
This is not the only possible cause, however.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/06/21, 09:59

A cousin whose most land is close to residences, does not know what he will be able to cultivate in these areas which for him are lost. Besides, none of his children want to take back and impatiently awaits his retirement,
This is where they will start to realize that their parents got fucked by the death merchants, that they are their heirs, but that their kids don't want to keep getting fucked too. Especially since the peasant of yesteryear did not go to school to learn his trade, while today agricultural schools teach them to think, to ask questions and also to do accounting and therefore to turn around towards the BIO, fought by these merchants of death.
The illusion of a better world, praised by the poison merchants, is revealed in broad daylight and it is the peasants (if there are still any) who are the turkeys of the farce.
so much his job is completely devalued today and also the apprehension of being attacked, as soon as he takes out the ton to be treated ...
precisely, they are between the hammer (the merchants of poisons) and the anvil (of the GS) and it is they who drink while they are only the victims, more or less consenting unfortunately, by obligation.
Social media has made people completely irrational
On the contrary! Consumers no longer want to be idiots of consumers and they are fed up with all chemicals everywhere, it has to stop (hence the now acclaimed ORGANIC) and these farmers will have to gradually abandon these toxic products or else give up their job. .
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/06/21, 12:35

I am especially sick of paying more than 100 euros per year for the CAP which applies a policy with which I absolutely do not agree and which favors the largest emitters of Co2 / polluters / poisoners to the detriment of small and of Bio.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 22/06/21, 22:17

Janic wrote:... these farmers will have to gradually abandon these toxic products or else abandon their profession.

Well done ! We are not going to let ourselves be fooled by these people whose job it is and whom they know better than us! With our green dictatorship, they will do what they are told!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/06/21, 11:02

Exnullissime» 22/06/21, 22:17
Janic wrote:
... these farmers will have to gradually abandon these toxic products or else abandon their profession.
Well done ! We are not going to let ourselves be fooled by these people whose job it is and whom they know better than us! With our green dictatorship, they will do what they are told!
you have become a farmer now, the multi-card representative of petrochemicals. Open your eyes (well that's too much to ask of you of course) the farmers let themselves be taken in by the dictatorship of the mirror manipulators to the larks and now they are biting their fingers (those who have not yet been eaten away by toxic products, obviously!) Don't try to pass them off as angels or demons, they got fucked, it's up to them to squeeze their buttocks now and refuse to continue getting fucked, deep, very deep , and otherwise than by suicide to which your illusion dealers have driven them.
Those who became aware of it early enough, have gone to official BIO or not (despite the persecutions of BIG petro chimie agricole) and they do not commit suicide, because they have finally freed themselves from their slave shackles of all these toxic and expensive products, which also ruin them on the fact that 2 + 2 is 4. because it is a shame that farmers have to depend on subsidies rather than living from their profession as for all other professions.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"