My kitchen garden of the least effort

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Biobomb
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: My kitchen garden of the least effort

by Biobomb » 01/08/21, 22:57

Did67 wrote:
Biobombe wrote:For nitrates, nitrification, during cultivation and others, on the other hand, you wrote a great article that appeared in the press a few years ago, I must find it. But as I distribute my magazines after having read them and that they return to me but not always ...

To add insult to injury: I don't remember, otherwise I could look for the pdf!

Eureka: 01 and 02 2018, articles published in Fruits et Abeilles.
But I think there are other articles that have appeared previously. Are you a subscriber?
0 x
pi-r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pi-r » 04/08/21, 11:05

for the colors of the leaves against nitrogen, Didier has mentioned them several times in his videos ... but I no longer know which ones !. including to signal the blow of "pisadou" when on the contrary the leaves are a little pale.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 04/08/21, 16:28

It's still simple:

- a little beer when you've worked hard, with a few friends, it's a little pleasure, not alcoholism

- the 36th, just before hitting the road, when the evening has already been torrid, it's criminal!

It's all in the dosage.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 06/08/21, 13:57

for the tomatoes it's dead, I won't have any, it's burnt from burnt down, the baking soda treatment has had its effect, but not being able to renew it, the fight was uneven, moreover a bad arrangement of plants, a delay in the staking, a very good development of the plants and in the middle of all this of the retorts of the Andes the first attacks and especially the most developed and not staking

suddenly I have to review the cultivation of tomatoes for next year, plan the same type of season, hoping for better, and therefore imagine an umbrella : Mrgreen:
1 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 07/08/21, 11:31

Tomatoes, what a story this year : Cheesy: . I already had some, I would still have some, but I think that at the end of the month it's dead, no heatwave in sight, relatively cold nights, it's not good. But I saved a few, which were also superb. I've processed a bit, but I'm not going to dwell on this culture, and instead enjoy whatever is normally complicated in my climate. Goodbye tomatoes (soon), welcome cabbage, celery, chicory, for them it's a hell of a year in the Landes
0 x
"Enter only with your heart, bring nothing from the world.
And don't tell what people say "
Edmond Rostand
Julienmos
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Julienmos » 07/08/21, 12:09

at home it's weird too:
all the plants affected by late blight, a lot of stems with black stumps, withered leaves all over the place, a number of (green) tomatoes that were starting to rot and that I threw away ...
but what surprises me is that despite everything there are still as many tomatoes still unaffected, and some of which take color!
i never put any treatment of any kind, too lazy.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 07/08/21, 12:31

Well here ... everything is fine, but now I cover if it rains
"I'm going out", have a good week
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 08/08/21, 14:08

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Well here ... everything is fine, but now I cover if it rains
"I'm going out", have a good week

you are reaping the fruit of your experiments there, it is quite normal and as you have so kindly shared this with us, we will be able to draw inspiration from it
enjoy your tomatoes
0 x
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 08/08/21, 14:10

Doris wrote:Tomatoes, what a story this year : Cheesy: . I already had some, I would still have some, but I think that at the end of the month it's dead, no heatwave in sight, relatively cold nights, it's not good. But I saved a few, which were also super good. I've dealt with it a bit, but I'm not going to dwell on this culture, and instead enjoy whatever is normally complicated in my climate. Goodbye tomatoes (soon), welcome cabbage, celery, chicory, for them it's a hell of a year in the Landes

a new challenge for next year, to succeed with the tomato : Mrgreen:
how you never get bored in a PP : Mrgreen:
0 x
(of me)
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 08/08/21, 14:55

Moindreffor wrote:how you never get bored in a PP : Mrgreen:

Absolutely. I will soon be harvesting my last endives of 2020, since they have no desire to come into bloom: an endive salad at the end of summer in the Landes with endives from the previous year, beautiful. curiosity anyway. Not to mention the baskets of leaves of various chicory, which I harvest every ten days, also roots from 2020, which keep growing again. I have plenty in the vegetable garden, even more: I am independent ........ in chicory : Mrgreen:
1 x
"Enter only with your heart, bring nothing from the world.
And don't tell what people say "
Edmond Rostand