My vegetable garden lazy north of Toulouse

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
lily 31
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: My vegetable garden in the north of Toulouse

by lily 31 » 07/02/18, 15:44

Did67 wrote:
Lily 31 wrote:Preparing for the next season:
Sprouted potato tubers for good germination

In the light ??? Otherwise, it goes in spaghetti! [a little, it doesn't matter, because the stems, if you manage to plant them without breaking them, form roots - it is a solaneum, with the same "mania" as the tomatoes - to form roots as soon as the rod touches the earth]

My crates are in front of the window of my basement to avoid the formation of spaghetti.
I deposited my tubers simply without soil or soil
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/02/18, 16:14

I'm scared this must be just too much.

To imagine the amount of light a plant receives indoors, think that outside it receives rays 360 ° all around. In front of the floor-to-ceiling windows of a skyscraper, it's only 50%. In front of a window, half a meter away, you must be at 30% ... You have to "imagine", from the position of the plant, the edge of the 360 ​​sphere that remains ... Often, not much!
0 x
lily 31
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by lily 31 » 07/02/18, 19:24

Did67 wrote:I'm scared this must be just too much.

To imagine the amount of light a plant receives indoors, think that outside it receives rays 360 ° all around. In front of the floor-to-ceiling windows of a skyscraper, it's only 50%. In front of a window, half a meter away, you must be at 30% ... You have to "imagine", from the position of the plant, the edge of the 360 ​​sphere that remains ... Often, not much!
Gosh :(
how do you do?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/02/18, 19:30

I built "frames"

View:

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=pZpGX0qlJQ8

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=gii4vERgLwA

PdT, I do not do too much. It's less serious, as said. As long as we do not break the germs ...
0 x
lily 31
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by lily 31 » 07/02/18, 20:48

Did67 wrote:I built "frames"

View:

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=pZpGX0qlJQ8

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=gii4vERgLwA

PdT, I do not do too much. It's less serious, as said. As long as we do not break the germs ...
I can't see the links => no video found
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/02/18, 22:06

Ah? Maybe my computer kept shortcuts ...

In Youtube, in the search engine, you type "Potager du Laesseux". Among the more than 50 videos: "preparing the plants" or "raising the plants" ... You will see the frames ...
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 09/03/19, 18:50

Ahmed wrote:You have this line Plant crushers which seem to be quite robust and which work with hammers and blades (except one, which therefore only branches); However, in the same price range you can have a thermal drum crusher on the same site. The electrics are of Italian manufacture, the thermals, Chinese (it falls well, you who loves to debrig ... : Wink: ).
I will soon test one of these latest models, because I resold my previous crusher because of incompatibility of mood :) ... I have always thought that the drum is better suited than the disc, but I had never found it so far.

Slt Ahmed,
Post cleaning and follow-up in the ideas ... I am always thinking about buying a shredder. Almost 2 years already : Cheesy:

I would rather move towards this range, model 14 or 15 cv.
https://www.agrieuro.fr/broyeurs-de-bra ... 2_992.html
Have you tried this kind of model, can we all go in (including hedge size) knowing that a very crude crushed does not bother me. Nature doing the rest of the job.

and what does it look like on the branch of 6 to 7 cm.

I wonder if this optimistic channel is not "advertising"?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSnKbg ... h3hskBmx_Q

A+
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/03/19, 21:01

Hello Eclectron! I answer in public, following your MP (you did well I did not follow this thread).
I have not tried this model for which I had some hesitation. As I mentioned in the ad hoc thread, it was the weight that made me opt for the less powerful model (7 hp), but less heavy (100 kg instead of 180). However, by extrapolating my experience, here is what I think I can say: if weight is not a problem for you and if you regularly have "big guns" to go through, choose the one you are talking about: you will gain in comfort. and in rapidity for large poles => medium sizes will pass freely without needing to be retained and really large ones will be suitably swallowed with some precautions. Furthermore, I am convinced that the performance for small waste is not different between the two models and that we can expect a similar result in both cases.
I do not know if the channel in question is advertising, but what is shown seems realistic to me.

Three remarks:
- The absorbed power increases very quickly with the diameter and the double of power is appreciable: with mine, one plays especially on the inertia of the rotor; this makes it possible to absorb a large point deformity at the beginning of the pole (which is very practical!), but otherwise limits 6-7 in normal use, except to become very laborious. In your case, you can shift these values ​​one step up (Cf video).
- Contrary to what is presented, it would be more comfortable to "peel" the poles less and keep them at a maximum length (compatible with handling), this avoids the unpleasant vibrations which are transmitted by the massive parts (in addition it reduces manipulations).
- As the grinder inlet and the blades are wider, this grinder accepts less contoured bouquets and pruning is done in the hopper: every time a branch comes off, we take the rest the time it is swallowed and then pushed back the crown: this method is very valid for the branches provided.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 12/03/19, 09:21

thank you for your return Ahmed !

Well, you're reassuring me and confirm what I thought.
I hesitated to get started considering the investment because if it is for a grinder that is not terrible ....
a lot of disappointment with the grinders ... : Cry:
I hesitated with the lower model, actually lighter for moving, and half cheaper, all the same!

I am now accustomed to the comfort of a pro model of renting, barely exaggerating, you put a tree in it and it manages, it manages the advance but the rent is not given, it is necessary to make profitable the day and therefore turbinate non stop.
Having a home grinder can spread the workload over time. It would be amortized, in 7 8h days of grinding.
knowing that there I already have stock for 2 grinding days and cutting in anticipation.
For moving in the garden, I intend to use the car (trailer hitch), as with the grinder pro.
The idea is to contain the trees, so to prune them all 3 years, the branches remain quite thin (5 has 6 cm), but a big crusher will struggle less.
except the heap that awaits me where there may be 8 cm, I think I will turn with 6 cm max.
Besides, it is interesting to make firewood with the ends of good section.

The smallest model of crusher could agree but in the videos, it seems to be a little pain.

And if not it is said that this kind of roller mill only, grinds very badly the size of hedge, kind privet? it stands out as it is?
Have you tested?

A ++
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 12/03/19, 12:26

It is true that the documentation on the site of the seller is not too enthusiastic about the fine waste, but in reality it's going pretty well, with variations depending on the plant, but even in the most unfavorable cases, it does not matter. nothing dramatic: you will profitably refer to the thread dedicated to grinder in question to get all the desirable details.
Which plants do you want to treat?
I think the larger model is likely to swallow more volume per unit of time, but in practice, as you can see, the limiting factor is the operator and the shredder runs empty quite often through compared to the phases in load, also two operators improve the occupation rate of the machine.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."