MSV publishes its 2017 study report

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
green68
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: MSV publishes 2017 study report

by green68 » 11/04/18, 09:07

Did67 wrote:
izentrop wrote:
Did67 wrote:Fearsome typo error: ... concerning the technique, the agronomy and the vol !
Can you be more specific ?

I quote the message displayed on the smartphone ...

It was of course the "soil", now "theft" ... Sometimes typo errors give meaning - I have no doubt that MSV market gardeners are thieves!

It was just a joke ...

msv.PNG booklet
msv.PNG booklet (233.86 Kio) Accessed 2383 times

Did67 "flight" for shutter and not ground. 8)
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 11/04/18, 09:10

Ah, OK ... I did not understand that the message was truncated in a nutshell ... So I imagined it was soil ...

Thank you for correcting ... I 'd have done better not to make this bad joke Now that it' s published, let 's go but let' s go.
0 x
green68
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by green68 » 11/04/18, 09:15

:) Hyphenation algorithms do not always respect the rules : Lol:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 11/04/18, 09:28

As long as they remain "hyphenation" and not "censorship" ... ????????
0 x
green68
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by green68 » 11/04/18, 10:16

Did67 wrote:As long as they remain "hyphenation" and not "censorship" ... ????????

The censorship algos also exist: Google, Youtube, Facebook, ...
But this is not the subject of this post : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/04/18, 10:55

Did67 "flight" for shutter and not ground.
I had thought of a mystery phrase that included an acronym like "labile organo shutter", an example that does not mean anything. : Cheesy:

This confirms that it is a difficult job that can only live through basket sales and other ancillary activities.
I would have thought that with care and watering, the yields per square meter would have rivaled the field crop, but it is well below.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 11/04/18, 14:14

Unless there is a situation where land is a significant load, the yield per m² of such a system should not be the basic criterion! This is the yield per UTH ("how many thousand euros in turnover per UTH"). This is what allows you to pay yourself a salary.

The Sloth Garden (which is not a commercial system, but which I know, so I use this example):

- has only a modest productivity / m², because when we do not outsource a lot of functions (fertilization, fight against the paraistes, tillage) and that we repract them by on derivatives of the oil (fertilizers, pesticides, machinery ...), it is the biomass produced which ensures them! These are the worms, bacteria, mushrooms, that must be fed, which ensures ...

- for me, it is therefore obvious that the "surface yield" is taking a hit; I spoke about my way of doing things, of an extensification ...

- In contrast, in principle, the yield per UTH is, in my case in any case, record! Since I do very little to produce a lot ...

- from this point of view, certain forms of permaculture (or micro-farms based on what is called permaculture), especially when it comes to creating mounds, are systems whose economic viability (in the sense classic = pay yourself a salary) is not guaranteed; the alternative is the use of modern slaves, the trainees; this model is obviously not multipliable on a large scale; this model therefore seems to me "stillborn" my conviction being that in a few years, we will not talk about it any more, past fashion ... Some will have disappeared; the others will have adjusted their model; this is already the case with many MSV market gardeners according to the few videos I have watched ...
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 11/04/18, 15:06

I know them a little through readings
Almost all have the conviction that we must dominate nature.
With the help of tarpaulins, false sowing, hoeing and possibly mounds. A little organic phyto also even if it shocks me to associate these 2 words
Despite all their soil is a bit more alive than in classical, on photos of mushrooms appear and are accepted
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/04/18, 16:52

effectively! But we can consider that as a transition towards an agriculture "more than organic" according to the formula of Did!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Did67

by Did67 » 11/04/18, 17:16

1 ° Many, indeed, remain more or less in the middle of the ford.

It's not easy to get rid of your old reflexes. I told how for 3 years, I censored myself and didn't do carrots because, planted there in the middle of the ford, I was convinced that carrots needed perfectly loose soil. It's written everywhere. And in addition, it seems logical! And one day I was like, "let's try, what does it cost? A bag of seed for 0,99 at Lidl?"

[I did not say it was easy, but not because of the compact earth; because of the slugs! I did not say that I did not have carrots twisted or forked: as they are more than organic, I brush them, cook them and it's perfect - no need to peel!]

2 ° I have always written that a commercial market has marketing constraints. This forces him to anthropise much more, to both produce earlier and with less risk ... I do not live my production.

3 ° But undoubtedly there are also in some of them, "old reflexes", sometimes useless. This affects their profitability (whether in terms of yield per area - because there is a lot of damage done to living systems, in particular to fungi - and above all, yield by UTH, because there is perfectly useless work) .
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"