Mini forest

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Mini forest

by Moindreffor » 06/11/19, 09:09

GuyGadebois wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:

Ben explains this to the LPO, they look silly they can not get back the bird populations yet how many people feed the birds? because apparently feeding alone would be the key

Yes for birds because:
In gardens, predation by the cat is the leading cause of bird mortality (26%), in the face of deadly window damage (22%). In the wild, it falls in second place (13%), far behind the hunters (40%) but in front of collisions (10%) ....
.... "These raw numbers are to be qualified according to the species," he adds. Thus in the gardens, robin (35% of reported cases of mortality), mouchet (15%) and blackbird (10%) accentuator are the preferred victims of the ambushing cat ...
63 species disappeared because of the cat

For the Australian ecologist Tim Doherty of the University of Deakin, the cat is, after the rat, the invasive species most responsible for loss of biodiversity, especially on the islands where, once introduced, it is only a mouthful of naive endemic species.
His works, published in the journal of the American Academy of Sciences (PNAS) in September 2016, conclude to 430 species of mammals, birds and reptiles in the process of extinction because of the cat, already responsible for the disappearance of 63 species in over the centuries.
https://www.la-croix.com/Sciences-et-et ... 1200916796

the cat is an "organic" hunter : Mrgreen:
but the idiot in the story is still the man who introduced the cat everywhere
the anti-hunting propaganda goes very well in the public opinion
I let you imagine the same propaganda anti cat modeled on the same issues : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 06/11/19, 12:51

Moindreffor wrote:the cat is an "organic" hunter : Mrgreen:
I let you imagine the same propaganda anti cat modeled on the same issues : Mrgreen:

Yet this is what should be done for feral cats as well as stray dogs that cause enormous problems. Two solutions: Bump them or sterilize them.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 06/11/19, 16:46

GuyGadebois wrote:

Yet this is what should be done for feral cats as well as stray dogs that cause enormous problems. Two solutions: Bump them or sterilize them.

abort them, immediate lifting of shields from all SPA or SDA
to sterilize them, the same combination SPA and SDA already do it except that there is no catch campaign and those who arrive in these structures are often cats collected

all stray cats and dogs in the countryside could only be captured by trappers, but no remuneration for these catches or shot by hunters but they are not allowed
0 x
(of me)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 06/11/19, 16:48

Moindreffor wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:

to sterilize them, the same combination SPA and SDA already do it except that there is no catch campaign and those who arrive in these structures are often cats collected

all stray cats and dogs in the countryside could only be captured by trappers, but no remuneration for these catches or shot by hunters but they are not allowed

This is the problem of human sentimentality when it touches kitty-minou or Medor.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 07/11/19, 19:05

GuyGadebois wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:Yet this is what should be done for feral cats as well as stray dogs that cause enormous problems. Two solutions: Bump them or sterilize them.

This is the problem of human sentimentality when it touches kitty-minou or Medor.

it is the greatest defect of the human species precisely, our humanity ..., if you add our fear of death, you have here the perfect duo to manipulate the crowds

the more you lower the level of reflection of the population the more you reinforce this manipulation, and today the manipulators are in addition the unconditional support of the false launchers of alerts which like certain associations which not to disappear have invented new enemies in playing on this same model

like that as soon as you want to exist you just have to either create fear or create empathy
a devil or cat photo : Mrgreen:
0 x
(of me)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 07/11/19, 19:13

Moindreffor, you write:
it is the greatest defect of the human species precisely, our humanity ...

With transhumanism, fortunately, this point will definitely be settled ...
But I think we are moving away from the original subject ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 07/11/19, 20:08

Ahmed wrote:Moindreffor, you write:
it is the greatest defect of the human species precisely, our humanity ...

With transhumanism, fortunately, this point will definitely be settled ...
But I think we are moving away from the original subject ...

I think, unfortunately, that we will go back a long way, when Man will not be able to waste, for real lack, he will rediscover quickly that he is above all an animal like the others who must fight for his survival and that it goes through the fight against its congeners for access to resources

we are basking with global warming but no one tackles the subject of the population explosion ah so, one of our former president that the thinking goods managed to eliminate

to return to the subject, the creation of mini-forests is precisely in this idea, the Man invents a good idea, but as the poor trees can not complain, not bad if we put in surplus of it leaves that no have the good living space,

to improve the life of man we will bring the forest in the cities, but as the land is too expensive we will create the mini-forest, we will give it a lot of profits and we will create lots of smiles at home our urban, too bad for trees

the long-criticized zoos have become animal parks that fight against the disappearance of species ... and which attract more and more visitors

we are currently fighting for the animal condition, with the evolution of the society we will soon have fights for the plant cause and there that will think our children of our mini-forests :?:
0 x
(of me)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 07/11/19, 21:32

This is another possibility that must be recognized as more likely.
I quite agree on the incongruity of these mini urban forests, quick to flatter the barge stupefied by the sly slanderings of the villainous media, which are / would be so many pretexts to "ratiboiser bucolic" a forest rurality which is already quite damaged. 8)
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 07/11/19, 21:49

Ahmed wrote:This is another possibility that must be recognized as more likely.
I quite agree on the incongruity of these mini urban forests, quick to flatter the barge stupefied by the sly slanderings of the villainous media, which are / would be so many pretexts to "ratiboiser bucolic" a forest rurality which is already quite damaged. 8)

I prefer an urban forest to a car park or a supermarket at the walnut.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 07/11/19, 21:59

You will have the three, because the first becomes the condition of the other two ...
0 x