GMOs good for health

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: GMOs good for health

View GuyGadebois » 25/06/20, 14:44

Moindreffor wrote:it seems to me that currently you use the same practices that you denounce so bluntly ..., your little photo montages ...
you are one of the new thinkers, who descend scientists with the help of other scientists in search of recognition or pseudo-scientists, your faith in "Political ecology" made especially by non-scientists who therefore have real knowledge, that of the counter

Your words are incoherent, off the mark ... but let's admit. The difference between "me" and "them" is that I do not make it my goodwill. They do.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View ABC2019 » 25/06/20, 14:57

GuyGadebois wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:it seems to me that currently you use the same practices that you denounce so bluntly ..., your little photo montages ...
you are one of the new thinkers, who descend scientists with the help of other scientists in search of recognition or pseudo-scientists, your faith in "Political ecology" made especially by non-scientists who therefore have real knowledge, that of the counter

Your words are incoherent, off the mark ... but let's admit. The difference between "me" and "them" is that I do not make it my goodwill. They do.

Guy is not a follower of Kantian philosophy!

"Act as if the maxim of your action should by your will be set up as a law of nature" "
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Moindreffor » 25/06/20, 15:02

GuyGadebois wrote:

well let's say on this forum, it's still your trademark, controversial subjects, responses with photo montages, insults, denigration, personal attack once the arguments are used ...

so no really, you have the same strings, the same goodwill, well, they may gain more than you ...

wanting to be the pebble in the shoe is good sometimes, some are in crocodile moccasins, others in polymer thongs ...
1 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View GuyGadebois » 25/06/20, 15:33

Always the same ones who complain: Those who take themselves too seriously ... and who cannot bear to be suckled. I don't care, you can call me all the names if you want, I have a pretty big ability to cash. After like everyone else I have my limits.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View ABC2019 » 25/06/20, 16:06

GuyGadebois wrote:Always the same ones who complain: Those who take themselves too seriously ... and who cannot bear to be suckled. .

You always have the same blind spot, not to understand that we can stand up and have good arguments, without constantly insulting people.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Moindreffor » 25/06/20, 16:48

GuyGadebois wrote:Always the same ones who complain: Those who take themselves too seriously ... and who cannot bear to be suckled. I don't care, you can call me all the names if you want, I have a pretty big ability to cash. After like everyone else I have my limits.

I'm not insulting you, I'm not saying you say anything, or that it's stupid, or next to the plate, I'm just trying to spread your blinders so you can see where is your error, you do not have a great capacity to cash, you especially have trouble accepting another point of view than yours
it's a big difference
sometimes try to be less aggressive, less insulting, more pedagogue, more tolerant you will see people will see you in another way
1 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View GuyGadebois » 28/06/20, 22:59

GuyGadebois wrote: big mouths (I didn't know the name of this big shit, but I found it *) Stamped "zététique" were paid live the clairvoyants, mediums, chiropractors, acupuncturists, homeopaths and other gugusses of all kinds also in need of visibility. Treated with contempt and stunned with fat laughter, they were ridiculed, pilloried in front of millions of people with arguments of authority delivered with violence and often aggressiveness.

Among others by the other negationist and fascist swelling, Paul-Éric Blanrue *, a junk, a turd.
And is that "it" your models? Yes, you are just another sect.
Sluts without talent, without skills who hide behind key words to inflate the gullible. How oh so sectarian.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View izentrop » 29/06/20, 02:04

GuyGadebois wrote:Among others by the other negationist and fascist swelling, Paul-Éric Blanrue *, a junk, a turd.

Sluts without talent, without skills who hide behind key words to inflate the gullible. How oh so sectarian.
You mix all my poor guitar, zetetics does not make politics.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View GuyGadebois » 29/06/20, 02:45

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:Among others by the other negationist and fascist swelling, Paul-Éric Blanrue *, a junk, a turd.

You mix all my poor guitar, zetetics does not make politics. <<

Do you play politics like other "skeptical" groups around the world?

A: We can do politics when politics descends on the paranormal, when a minister favors homeopaths, for example, or when a president consults an astrologer. The CZ cannot be satisfied either with the existence of the law n ° 90-615 of July 13, 1990 known as the "Fabius Gayssot Law", for example, since the reading of History cannot be decreed by legal means. But we do not defend any particular ideology and we leave our members totally free to think what they want, as long as they do not proselytize inside the circle. The members of our association belong to different political tendencies, even opposed; this does not prevent them from working together and agreeing on the essentials.

http://www.zetetique.ldh.org/faq.html#quoi
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View izentrop » 29/06/20, 02:49

Ok that was not the right answer, but it's not because Whiterue participated in zetetic circles, that zetetics espouses negationist theses, it fights them like any non-refutable belief. http://www.toupie.org/Dictionnaire/Zetetique.htm
0 x