Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Moindreffor » 18/03/22, 12:12

Did67 wrote:I looked furtively: a priori, he is "motivated" by a trip of the "survivalist" type or at the very least "autonomist". Let 10 years pass, and we'll see!

I think it's a bit for the ratings, because in these videos it's not very dazzling, it's more experimental than anything else,
he says for example that growing wheat to feed the chickens is bullshit, because it takes too much work for what the wheat costs : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 18/03/22, 12:59

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:But strangely, I have the impression that it comes up against (the majority?) psychology, which finds it difficult to: accept non-work (we had explored the theological bases of this in the past) but also "dirt" ( to use the term of the video) that it generates and which is perverse because it affects not only the gardener but also those around him.

for me non-working is not the goal, I will rather talk about non-turning the soil, such as digging, a light surface tillage makes things much easier for me sometimes so I agree

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Shared garden when this is the case: in which this type of gardening is not always accepted
Even the spouse of the gardener who does not always see with a good eye this "brothel" far from the images of Épinal or the commonly accepted notions of "order"

why should this be a mess? my PP with his hay is clean as a penny, there is hay everywhere between the vegetables, not a weed manages to point its nose, I draw lines when I transplant, I organize, so the image of the vegetable garden brothel, that I discovered permaculture, is for me a bad thing, because this brothel does not bring anything and therefore in an allotment garden a well-covered PP will not be a brothel, but something just as clean as in the ground naked, except that there we will be in straw soil
0 x
(of me)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 18/03/22, 18:18

Moindreffor wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Shared garden when this is the case: in which this type of gardening is not always accepted
Even the spouse of the gardener who does not always see with a good eye this "brothel" far from the images of Épinal or the commonly accepted notions of "order"

why should this be a mess? my PP with his hay is clean as a penny, there is hay everywhere between the vegetables, not a weed manages to point its nose, I draw lines when I transplant, I organize, so the image of the vegetable garden brothel, that I discovered permaculture, is for me a bad thing, because this brothel does not bring anything and therefore in an allotment garden a well-covered PP will not be a brothel, but something just as clean as in the ground naked, except that there we will be in straw soil

Because for you the hay is “clean” while for others it is “dirty”: for others it is the earth which is clean without the slightest cover whether it is hay or a weed
0 x
Julienmos
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Julienmos » 19/03/22, 14:23

What about this kind of mole rat bait?

"ceraflor - arrex vole lure"

https://www.fruugoschweiz.com/substral% ... -88231650#

here a video (in German alas) where the guy uses it (without much success apparently)

0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/03/22, 15:45

View: https://www.auvergne-agricole.com/le-ph ... -le-relais

and: https://www.sagepesticides.qc.ca/Recher ... tiveId=157

[out of friendship, I put these two elements for you: it seems effective, correctly used, for strong invasions and in the short term since the product breaks down very quickly; the danger is far from zero, but it is not dramatic either.
I will definitely leave this forum become nauseating and openly pro-facho - see Christophe's open propaganda for Zemmour; I don't want to become, at 69, a collaborator! Christophe has the right to be a neo-facho, an embittered old man, he has the right to have neurons damaged by substances - ethanol or others or more simply by dint of mindless chatter between trolls; he has, in a democracy, the right to express ideas relating to the most crass stupidity; he has, in a democracy, in a word, the right to be stupid, very stupid even, and to express it. As I have the right not to attend this vomiting in lieu of the expression of ideas... I took too long to make a decision, as Europe took too long to react to Putinism]
6 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/03/22, 16:49

Before being banished and sent to the Gulag - the only answer that the fachos have - these few words:

You will soon find me on: https://potagers.forumactif.com/

I invite humanists, those who still believe in values, those who hate stupidity, those who do not confuse "discussing" with "trolling", those who dream of a better world that is not a dictatorship, to m 'join it... I also invite those who still have a sense of humor - it's rare that the pro-Putin laugh, they vociferate... They imitate Hitler at the Nuremberg Congress without ever achieving it! He was still the king. Fascists!

Of course, I will be told, as Putin does, that I must be denazified. Christophe will perhaps say that he is here to save me?

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

4 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/03/22, 17:19

PS: If you want to meet intelligence, look at an intelligent Jew - it exists*! Boris Cyrulnik / La Grande Librairie, in replay on the 5 for a few more days...

* This remark being of course, compared to Zemmour - please do not take it out of context!
2 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/03/22, 17:21

Hello Didier,

I fully understand your message. For my part, even if I participated, albeit moderately, the Covid period had already seemed heavy to me. The more recent eruption of the "Macron", "Zemmour" or even more recently "Tension between Russia and Ukraine" threads is the spark that broke the camel's back, or the drop of water that ignited the powder, as you choose .
I no longer intervene (or almost) only on "technical" subjects such as energy, heating, a little vegetable garden because there are friendly people there,... and I am careful not to start or fuel a controversy.
As long as it goes like that.... We'll see later.
But I'll take a look at the forum of Adrien to find there (I hope) the nice people I'm talking about and I hope many others.
Kind regards.
0 x
Doris
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Doris » 20/03/22, 00:45

Did67 wrote:Before being banished and sent to the Gulag - the only answer that the fachos have - these few words:

I invite humanists, those who still believe in values, those who hate stupidity, those who do not confuse "discussing" with "trolling", those who dream of a better world that is not a dictatorship, to m 'join it... I also invite those who still have a sense of humor - it's rare that the pro-Putin laugh, they vociferate... They imitate Hitler at the Nuremberg Congress without ever achieving it! He was still the king. Fascists!

Of course, I will be told, as Putin does, that I must be denazified. Christophe will perhaps say that he is here to save me?

Hi Didier,
Taken by work, a lot of things happened on this forum without me really paying attention to it, and without really reacting, above all. You who know a little about my story, you know my disgust to vomit fascism, so the pleasure of meeting Adrien.
0 x
"Enter only with your heart, bring nothing from the world.
And don't tell what people say "
Edmond Rostand
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 21/03/22, 08:08

Did67 wrote:Before being banished and sent to the Gulag - the only answer that the fachos have - these few words:

participating only very little in the life of the forum outside of this thread, and this this part of the forum, but having already made me aware of the obscurantism and the support given to members of this forum, defending rather dark ideas, I can understand your departure, and leave this forum, and its excesses will not bother me, not to follow you because I am not a sheep, but to be able to continue to exchange in a less nauseating climate
0 x
(of me)