Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Brouard
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Brouard » 10/01/19, 14:46

For hemp, browsing (I could have started with that ...) I often find a C / N of 85, and on one site, 116. Not so far from the straw in fact. For information.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 10/01/19, 14:48

Did67 wrote:I believe there comes a time when there are only two solutions that are reasonable:

- believe a point that's all

The majority of humanity after all believes in the existence of a god; for me, stupidity, a very bad answer (especially when it leads to where it sometimes leads!) to a very good question: where do we come from? (to which I have no answer; but I prefer to cope with a distressing non-response than a false anesthetic response - and I am polite)

- not to beleive

Seeking "scientific evidence" for believing in me has always seemed to be the negation of believing - and another mark of man's weakness. He wants to believe, but ultimately he doubts. So he would like "proof"! Luckily, many gurus, surfing on his ignorance, provide him with scientific pseudo-gibberish, with false evidence. And here he is diving! So as soon as there is a "proof", I am all the more suspicious! Something fishy !

You will understand, on such a sensitive and personal subject, all this is only my conviction. The affirmation of an "idea".

from "la Philo"
In the Discourse on Method, Descartes operates a separation between practical life, the domain of action on the one hand, and science, the domain of truth on the other.

In practical life, resolution must be the watchword. Descartes gives the example of the man lost in a forest: if he does not resolve to walk straight, but on the contrary hesitates and constantly retraces his steps, he is unlikely to find his way. Practical life is content with the probable, the probable, an ersatz of truth. We must act, otherwise we will be paralyzed. Descartes' moral philosophy is satisfied with the approximate, the important is action, no matter the method.

In science, because it is the search for truth, man must reach absolute truths. These truths can only be found using a method. Descartes proposes to reject everything he believes to be true, to verify whether something resists doubt.
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 10/01/19, 15:14

Brouard wrote:For hemp, browsing (I could have started with that ...) I often find a C / N of 85, and on one site, 116. Not so far from the straw in fact. For information.

A little surprised at the 85 ... 116, why not. But it is true that unlike straw, there are leaves, richer in N.

But my opinion is pifometric.

No matter, if the straw is 100 times cheaper, the mass is said, I think?
1 x
Brouard
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Brouard » 10/01/19, 16:10

Did67 wrote:
Brouard wrote:For hemp, browsing (I could have started with that ...) I often find a C / N of 85, and on one site, 116. Not so far from the straw in fact. For information.

A little surprised at the 85 ... 116, why not. But it is true that unlike straw, there are leaves, richer in N.

But my opinion is pifometric.

No matter, if the straw is 100 times cheaper, the mass is said, I think?

Yes, it is less interesting than I expected. Back to the straw then ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 10/01/19, 17:00

We see here how, as a consumer, it is difficult to be "reasonable" (as we should be). "Marketing", as the sodomization of Drosophila in commercial spaces is called, is not a very difficult "art" !!!
1 x
Julienmos
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Julienmos » 10/01/19, 17:36

I come back from a little walk through the cambrousse, and crossing a park, it was full of sheep droppings everywhere.

What's it like like uh ... not soil cover but organic fertilizer?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/01/19, 17:52

sodomization of drosophila
what a beautiful poetic expression, it's much more beautiful than bugging flies. : Cheesy:
The use of the term sodomization, to designate male homosexuality, is moreover a distortion of the meaning of the biblical text in reference.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Did67

by Did67 » 10/01/19, 18:12

Julienmos wrote:I come back from a little walk through the cambrousse, and crossing a park, it was full of sheep droppings everywhere.

What's it like like uh ... not soil cover but organic fertilizer?

Rich enough ; roughly twice the nutrient values ​​of cattle or horse excrement ...

A small spread under the hay will boost your plot in the spring. But to spread it a bit like an organic fertilizer. Not in a thick layer. Otherwise: overdose and death at 27 years old !!!
2 x
Did67

by Did67 » 10/01/19, 18:13

Janic wrote:what a beautiful poetic expression ...

Under the coarse character that I am sometimes, perhaps hides a ... poet ??? Or a goose goose?
1 x
Julienmos
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Julienmos » 10/01/19, 18:53

Did67 wrote: Not in a thick layer. Otherwise: overdose and death at 27 years old !!!
: Shock: not freelance ... ??? :D
0 x