The lazy man's orchard: get more than organic fruit without tiring

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The sloth's orchard: get more than ORGANIC fruit without getting tired

by Moindreffor » 05/06/21, 21:46

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Poor Moinderfort who has no notion of philosophy or wisdom ... "The goal is not the goal, it is the way" (Lao Tseu)

excuse me for being more pragmatic than a philosopher, philosophy only fills your stomach if you have disciples who work for you, or if you have a generous patron, or readers who buy books depending on the time ...
for a little gardener like me, the goal is the turned lettuce that ends up on my plate, and the simpler the way between the seed and this turned lettuce, the happier I am, after if your philosophy is to seek to make it complicated, where you can make your choices simple ...
Last edited by Moindreffor the 05 / 06 / 21, 21: 56, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/06/21, 21:55

(And in addition he does not even understand the quote, however extremely simple!)
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 05/06/21, 22:18

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:(And in addition he does not even understand the quote, however extremely simple!)

but what does it mean to understand, when you extract this extremely simple quote from its context? What you, you understand and therefore that you are relaying is just an interpretation that another has made of it, or have you really read all of Lao Tseu to understand the true content of this quote?
I have a personal vision, where you have the basic common vision of everyone ... now as soon as the masses speak it becomes truth ... it is no longer the quality of what is said that is important is the number of those who say it ...
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 07/06/21, 09:09

Well, could we talk about fruit trees and their maintenance?

We continue to think about this famous fruit hedge (we think of making it more of a mixed hedge by alternating plants, fruit trees, small fruits ...) which should be 60m linear, in L! Yes, no hedge on the ground for the moment, so we are thinking about making a useful screen :)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 07/06/21, 09:13

Rajqawee wrote:Well, could we talk about fruit trees and their maintenance?

We continue to think about this famous fruit hedge (we think of making it more of a mixed hedge by alternating plants, fruit trees, small fruits ...) which should be 60m linear, in L! Yes, no hedge on the ground for the moment, so we are thinking about making a useful screen :)

if you want it to be good and defensive, let brambles grow : Mrgreen: after you have to manage with the neighbors ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Biobomb
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Biobomb » 07/06/21, 09:35

ABC2019 wrote:
Rajqawee wrote:Well, could we talk about fruit trees and their maintenance?

if you want it to be good and defensive, let brambles grow : Mrgreen: after you have to manage with the neighbors ...

Do not laugh, I have one, it is in bloom, photo during the day.
0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 07/06/21, 09:51

The brambles, we have of course thought about it (and anyway I will shift the hedge of the fence by a good 80cm, to be able to go behind if necessary), but I want to see beforehand if there is none. in the small wood behind our land (30m).
But it's a good idea yes!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 07/06/21, 09:54

Rajqawee wrote:The brambles, we have of course thought about it (and anyway I will shift the hedge of the fence by a good 80cm, to be able to go behind if necessary), but I want to see beforehand if there is none. in the small wood behind our land (30m).

another nice and defensive shrub, blackthorn (blackthorn).
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 07/06/21, 13:21

Thank you, but for the defensive side, my wife being a maternal assistant, I may limit the use of too violent thorny. :)
0 x
Biobomb
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Biobomb » 07/06/21, 13:58

ABC2019 wrote:
Rajqawee wrote:The brambles, we have of course thought about it (and anyway I will shift the hedge of the fence by a good 80cm, to be able to go behind if necessary), but I want to see beforehand if there is none. in the small wood behind our land (30m).

another nice and defensive shrub, blackthorn (blackthorn).

I know the blackthorn very well. Its wood is very hard, we make quite sophisticated tool handles. Its small fruits, quite bitter, I pick them in late autumn. But the tree goes all over the place and is difficult to tame.
0 x