The garden of a lazy we occasionally.

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Did67

Re: The lazy vegetable garden a we occasionally.

by Did67 » 07/07/19, 22:18

Stef72 wrote:beautiful your green poppy fertilizer! .

The poppy, you stir the earth in 15 years and it grows back!
0 x
to be chafoin
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by to be chafoin » 07/07/19, 22:25

Great wheelbarrow harvests!

Regarding tomatoes, you say that you have a lot of flowers but on the photo of the tomato plan in the form of shrubs, I see few, like for some tomatoes in my garden: lots of foliage and few flowers / fruits ... .
0 x
olivier75
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by olivier75 » 08/07/19, 00:01

Did67 wrote:
Stef72 wrote:beautiful your green poppy fertilizer! .

The poppy, you stir the earth in 15 years and it grows back!

That's it, a few thousand seeds per plant, which keep their faculties a few decades, and with a bit of competition they rose to well 80cm. But the rotavator is finished, so I'm not afraid of the new seeds, they will not be in their ideal, and I will see next year, depending on the regrowth and what I plant in this garden.
0 x
olivier75
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by olivier75 » 08/07/19, 00:17

to be chafoin wrote:Regarding tomatoes, you say that you have a lot of flowers but on the photo of the tomato plan in the form of shrubs, I see few, like for some tomatoes in my garden: lots of foliage and few flowers / fruits ... .

It is one of the plants with the best leaf / flower ratio, but there must be about ten flowering or developing bouquets.
Plants that are well leafy before flowers develop better with more beautiful tomatoes, and for longer.
I didn't really want to say a lot, but a lot about the strength of the foot.
0 x
Stef72
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Stef72 » 08/07/19, 10:21

Did67 wrote:
Stef72 wrote:I hope that one day we will have the opportunity to meet Phoenicians and we have the opportunity to exchange around this with a good beer ...

Do not wait 25 years, otherwise, my beer to me, it will be poured into a crack ... soil!

I admit that it made me laugh ... even if the background is very serious ...

if my big garden was stuck to my house I will probably have already launched invitations to do a Phenoculture day with camping + a few guests in the house, but we are all in distant corners, and I don't know if I will have enough of space!

more seriously with a friend, we wanted to do a "permaculture" day with locals (in fact, whatever the term, it is the question of non-tillage, green manure, etc. that interests us) in August with a visit to his land in the morning, picnic at noon and visit my garden in the afternoon. If people here are interested, we could open a topic to discuss it so as not to pollute Olivier's topic ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 08/07/19, 11:20

The dream: to laugh at your own death!

I'm working, doctor. I work !!!

So thank you for laughing!

I hold on to the idea that if the first bacteria had refused to die, well, we would still be at the first bacteria! So, logically, death is good. For the living. Even if obviously, with our sickly curiosity, our attachment to others, we would like to stay ...
1 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 08/07/19, 11:26

Did67 wrote:The dream: to laugh at your own death!

I'm working, doctor. I work !!!

So thank you for laughing!

I hold on to the idea that if the first bacteria had refused to die, well, we would still be at the first bacteria! So, logically, death is good. For the living. Even if obviously, with our sickly curiosity, our attachment to others, we would like to stay ...

when you saw the mower very very ready you realize that death is especially painful for those who stay, I saw myself die gently twice and twice I woke up quietly as I left, so death no longer scares me, and so I too can laugh about it, but as I said it is always for those who remain that there is sadness and anguish, I want to stay but not be a ball for the others : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 08/07/19, 11:40

I mostly work with my loved ones. With humorous reminder bites. But regular.

There, my dream is that they are close and serene. And that beyond a few inevitable tears, they see the positive of the good life that I will leave behind.

Dont them!
0 x
olivier75
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by olivier75 » 08/07/19, 15:45

Did67 wrote:
olivier75 wrote:
In the fall, a rotavator pass ...

The rotavator is a "tiller" on the back of a tractor.

ex: http://www.kongskilde.com/Agriculture/S ... 310%20R320

[Originally, like horn, fridge or pen, it's a brand]

I guess you were talking about rotofil?

No, it was indeed a passage of rotavator, which I allowed myself to start, I do not see how to sow "in full" otherwise in brambles and nettles. And destruction level, the starting level is so low ...
1 x
olivier75
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by olivier75 » 08/07/19, 15:56

Stef72 wrote:
Did67 wrote:
Stef72 wrote:I hope that one day we will have the opportunity to meet Phoenicians and we have the opportunity to exchange around this with a good beer ...

Do not wait 25 years, otherwise, my beer to me, it will be poured into a crack ... soil!

I admit that it made me laugh ... even if the background is very serious ...

if my big garden was stuck to my house I will probably have already launched invitations to do a Phenoculture day with camping + a few guests in the house, but we are all in distant corners, and I don't know if I will have enough of space!

more seriously with a friend, we wanted to do a "permaculture" day with locals (in fact, whatever the term, it is the question of non-tillage, green manure, etc. that interests us) in August with a visit to his land in the morning, picnic at noon and visit my garden in the afternoon. If people here are interested, we could open a topic to discuss it so as not to pollute Olivier's topic ...

In the dawn, I have room to receive, in camping, with a can of material to supervise, toilets, group, Lights, tent 40m2, tables, bench, barbecue, But for this summer it is too late.
0 x