New lazy 04 kitchen garden

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Diabolorent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: New lazy 04 kitchen garden

by Diabolorent » 17/07/20, 11:28

Yes it's true, moreover I had planned to make "tipis" a bit like that but with bamboo:

Tutorage.jpg
Tutorage.jpg (98.75 KiB) Viewed 2775 times

But not too much time, and lack of bamboo ... can be during August during the holidays : Twisted:

The "tunnel" also needs to be redone: I did it hard one day when I was bored (confinement : Cheesy: ), but I took rods of canisses, too weak and not flexible enough. I would do it more solid one of these four ... when laziness will give me time : Oops:
0 x
"It is not a sign of good mental health to be well adapted to a sick society" Jiddu Krishnamurti.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 17/07/20, 12:17

Diabolorent wrote:Yes it's true, moreover I had planned to make "tipis" a bit like that but with bamboo:
on your photo there is only one horizontal support, I use several it makes a ladder

But not too much time, and lack of bamboo ... can be during August during the holidays : Twisted:

The "tunnel" also needs to be redone: I did it hard one day when I was bored (confinement : Cheesy: ), but I took rods of canisses, too weak and not flexible enough. I would do it more solid one of these four ... when laziness will give me time : Oops:

for the test tunnel with braided willows, they will resume and get stronger and as it is puncture-proof you can remove the leaves to make room for vegetables
good the willow is greedy in water
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Diabolorent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Diabolorent » 21/07/20, 11:12

Moindreffor wrote:for the test tunnel with braided willows, they will resume and get stronger and as it is puncture-proof you can remove the leaves to make room for vegetables

I'm thinking of doing it the old-fashioned way, in iron: no leaves, puncture-proof and very little water-hungry : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
"It is not a sign of good mental health to be well adapted to a sick society" Jiddu Krishnamurti.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 21/07/20, 11:34

Diabolorent wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:for the test tunnel with braided willows, they will resume and get stronger and as it is puncture-proof you can remove the leaves to make room for vegetables

I'm thinking of doing it the old-fashioned way, in iron: no leaves, puncture-proof and very little water-hungry : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

effectively : Mrgreen:
0 x
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 21/07/20, 11:47

Indeed, the Eiffel Tower has no leaves, is indestructible, flexible ... Not bad as a guardian. Well, the trees are not up to the task ...
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 21/07/20, 12:10

Did67 wrote:Indeed, the Eiffel Tower has no leaves, is indestructible, flexible ...

You have to repaint every 7 years anyway! And the painting campaign lasts 18 months. Not very lazy!

PS I found this link interesting, I mistakenly thought that the renovation of the painting of the Eiffel Tower was an ongoing activity.
https://www.toureiffel.paris/fr/le-monu ... our-eiffel
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 21/07/20, 14:01

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Did67 wrote:Indeed, the Eiffel Tower has no leaves, is indestructible, flexible ...

You have to repaint every 7 years anyway! And the painting campaign lasts 18 months. Not very lazy!

PS I found this link interesting, I mistakenly thought that the renovation of the painting of the Eiffel Tower was an ongoing activity.
https://www.toureiffel.paris/fr/le-monu ... our-eiffel

follower of it's not rocket science if it was simple : Mrgreen: an excellent episode on the Eiffel Tower
0 x
(of me)
Diabolorent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Diabolorent » 21/07/20, 14:55

Yes, not bad the idea of ​​an Eiffel Tower: I could shoot a fireworks display for the next July 14 : Shock:
0 x