lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
to be chafoin
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Lazy Gardener in Loire Atlantique

by to be chafoin » 10/06/18, 01:23

Did67 wrote:- all for 1,60 € !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So € 2,40 for 3 liters .... Compare with € 34,40 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Despite appearances, we do not change a recipe that works, the good old commercial recipe! Neither seen nor known I entube you!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 10/06/18, 08:40

I will be very cowardly: "well done for the addicts and other fans of the brand in question!" Just think about it ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 10/06/18, 17:15

Regarding Roundup based on vinegar, note that this natural product is not at all safe, although in all hands, if we look at the toxicological data:

See his toxicology sheet:

http://www.inrs.fr/publications/bdd/fic ... ICHETOX_24

The LD 50 is 3,5 g / kg bodyweight.

Signs of toxicity include lethargy, nasal bleeding, postural instability, tremors, diarrhea, pallor and neglected appearance.

Exposure of guinea pigs by inhalation to concentrations below 100 ppm does not affect their breathing; beyond, toxic effects appear (increase in resistance and pulmonary elasticity coefficient which continues after the exposure has stopped). The exposure of mice to concentrations above 1000 ppm is responsible for intense irritation of the ocular mucous membranes and the respiratory tract; the autopsy reveals swelling of the liver and congestion of the viscera [9].

Oral administration of a concentrated solution, greater than 10%, produces caustic lesions of the digestive tract and a depression of the central nervous system preceding lethality.

[If this can help to relativize the toxicology data, which some "Green Khmer" often cite to "demonstrate" that such a synthetic product is horribly dangerous. If I had presented this sheet to you without saying it's vinegar, just telling you it's a herbicide, what would you have thought?]
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 10/06/18, 17:15

Regarding Roundup based on vinegar, note that this natural product is not at all safe, although in all hands, if we look at the toxicological data:

See his toxicology sheet:

http://www.inrs.fr/publications/bdd/fic ... ICHETOX_24

The LD 50 is 3,5 g / kg bodyweight.

Signs of toxicity include lethargy, nasal bleeding, postural instability, tremors, diarrhea, pallor and neglected appearance.

Exposure of guinea pigs by inhalation to concentrations below 100 ppm does not affect their breathing; beyond, toxic effects appear (increase in resistance and pulmonary elasticity coefficient which continues after the exposure has stopped). The exposure of mice to concentrations above 1000 ppm is responsible for intense irritation of the ocular mucous membranes and the respiratory tract; the autopsy reveals swelling of the liver and congestion of the viscera [9].

Oral administration of a concentrated solution, greater than 10%, produces caustic lesions of the digestive tract and a depression of the central nervous system preceding lethality.

[If this can help to relativize the toxicology data, which some "Green Khmer" often cite to "demonstrate" that such a synthetic product is horribly dangerous. If I had presented this sheet to you without saying it's vinegar, just telling you it's a herbicide, what would you have thought?]
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 10/06/18, 19:43

I do not arrive on the link page

Sorry, the page you are looking for no longer exists

But your presentation is good: you have to be careful on all sides Image
0 x
guibnd
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by guibnd » 10/06/18, 19:45

Did67 wrote:[If I had presented this card to you without saying that it is vinegar, by just telling you that it is a herbicide, you would have thought what?]

yes scary the vinegar notice : Mrgreen:
morality: if we are not a minimal corticosteroid, we can be swallowed anything : roll:

ps: me too, the page no longer exists
0 x
Twandering with clayey and fertile wheat, full of water in winter, cold in spring, crushed and cracked in summer,
but that was before the Didite ...
Did67

by Did67 » 10/06/18, 20:58

Yes, well, me neither!

Try this: http://www.inrs.fr/publications/bdd/fic ... ICHETOX_24

Navigate up, on the different chapters of the summary of the file.
0 x
guibnd
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by guibnd » 10/06/18, 21:45

Did67 wrote:Yes, well, me neither!

Try this: http://www.inrs.fr/publications/bdd/fic ... ICHETOX_24

Navigate up, on the different chapters of the summary of the file.

Oh yes, I have the card; it stings the eyes vinegar! which scoup : Mrgreen:
0 x
Twandering with clayey and fertile wheat, full of water in winter, cold in spring, crushed and cracked in summer,
Did67

by Did67 » 10/06/18, 21:55

Guibnd wrote:Oh yes, I have the card; it stings the eyes vinegar! which scoup : Mrgreen:

Yes, in this sense, it does not have much interest ... But if I had put the card saying that it is a herbicide, who would have used it without complaining?
0 x
guibnd
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by guibnd » 10/06/18, 22:28

Did67 wrote:But if I had put the card saying that it was a herbicide, who would have used it without complaining?

ah yes, i had not seen the complete file in pdf format!
oh yes, all the same fucks the tokens: fire / explosion, pathology / toxicology: carcinogenic effect / tumor promoter and so on!
what is the maneuver? by overestimating the deleterious effects of vinegar, they would like to underestimate the effects of glyphosate?
0 x