The Potager du Sloth: the book

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Did67

Re: Le Potager du Sloth: the book

by Did67 » 10/03/22, 09:16

That's why I "shake": no harvest without shaking!

The difficulty, live, in a conference, is to shake without breaking. Coconut trees do not all have the same flexibility!!!

But it's also the case in my videos, where it's worse: I'm in improv mode but I don't have the feedback signals that the public gives me in conferences: nodding, frowning, even shaking their heads as a sign of disapproval - with these signals, I adapt my speech in conf: "double-dose" if it does not react; a nice valve or a self-provocation (make fun of me) if it's too tense... It's all a "sight navigation", which we don't always imagine - the bottom being the same, we might think I'm reciting my lesson!
1 x
Did67

Re: Le Potager du Sloth: the book

by Did67 » 17/03/22, 16:37

That's it, the "Climate Change Hit Vegetable Garden" is coming - finally! - to go to print today, after a final correction this morning. A lot of trouble with the multiple graphs - inversions in editing, "distortions" (graphic designers have a hard time understanding that if you "distend" an axis, the curve deforms and gives a false impression, the slope is no longer the same...)

About 430 additional pages included...

And one euro more than initially planned: €18,90 instead of €17,90
2 x