Conservation agriculture

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 17343
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2640

Re: Conservation agriculture




by Janic » 22/02/20, 12:12

well, the organic specialist says 70 years ... and he keeps telling me that I don't know anything about it, so ..., but like you I would rather say 50 : Mrgreen:
in reality for almost a century. We just confuse the beginning of the organization between agro bio due to the explosion of agrochemistry at the end of the war
and I would even tend to believe that at the beginning organic was not imposed as a refusal of chemical treatments but as the pretext for a financial impossibility to use them, like that of agricultural machinery already which they often occupied unexploited land, because of the rural exodus, but it will be said that I am a bad language
not only bad language but above all a great ignorant of this subject. As you say "I tend to to believe"and not to know!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5830
Registration: 27/05/17, 22:20
Location: boundary between North and Aisne
x 957

Re: Conservation agriculture




by Moindreffor » 22/02/20, 12:41

Janic wrote:in reality for almost a century. We just confuse the beginning of the organization between agro bio due to the explosion of agrochemistry at the end of the war
are you talking about the first one? agrochemistry did not yet exist only organic if ...
agrochemistry is after the second ...

Janic wrote:not only bad language but above all a great ignorant of this subject. As you say "I tend to to believe"and not to know!
well we have to believe, you say you know, we also have the right not to believe you, right?

but the older we are, the older the bio is, it was 70 now 100 years, I also tend to believe that in the Middle Ages I think they also made organic, but was it in refusal of agrochemistry I will not comment, I am ignorant on the subject, you must know it by cons ...
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 17343
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2640

Re: Conservation agriculture




by Janic » 22/02/20, 13:28

janic wrote: actually for almost a century. We just confuse the beginning of the organization between agro bio due to the explosion of agrochemistry at the end of the war
are you talking about the first one? agrochemistry did not yet exist only organic if ...
agrochemistry is after the second ...
Organic (which did not have a current “controlled” designation) was the result of farmers refusing farming methods that they considered unfavorable to human, animal and plant health (chemistry did not appear until 20th century, a large part was used in medicines) after the second that these protesting farmers regrouped during the use of the famous NPKs, land consolidation and other silly interventions on the environment. and of which we see the current damage. It was at this moment that the notion of bio appeared to differentiate itself from galloping synthetic chemistry.
janic wrote: not only bad language but above all a big ignorant of this subject. As you say "I tend to believe" and not to know!
well we have to believe,
I do not dispute the right to believe, even in the usual petrochemical fakenews
you say you know,
MOI, I don't know, I believe those who have chosen not to use this petrochemical anymore, whether they are right or wrong, as you believe in petrochemical too!
we also have the right not to believe you, right?
Absolutely. I even support this signature of Ahmed, do not believe me ME, check it out!
but the older we are, the older the bio is, it was 70 now 100 years, I also tend to believe that in the Middle Ages I think they also made organic, but was it in refusal of agrochemistry I will not comment, I am ignorant on the subject, you must know it by cons ...
Not in the Middle Ages they did not make organic (current), but "natural" without TES chemicals since there were none. (check!)
Organic is an assembly of ancestral practices and works of agricultural engineers (enough to please ABC) with the help of current means and technologies. Did Did promote! : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!
posts: 361
Registration: 08/08/09, 20:02
x 65

Re: Conservation agriculture




by Gébé » 22/02/20, 14:21

Janic wrote:[these protesting farmers grouped together when using the famous NPKs, land consolidation and other silly interventions on the environment. and we see the current damage

Ah well, organic farming prohibits land consolidation?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 17343
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2640

Re: Conservation agriculture




by Janic » 22/02/20, 14:37

by gébé »22/02/20, 15:21

Ah well, organic farming prohibits land consolidation?
No! They can only recommend transforming the fields into a desert of course! : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!
posts: 361
Registration: 08/08/09, 20:02
x 65

Re: Conservation agriculture




by Gébé » 22/02/20, 15:27

An answer to the question asked was probably too much to ask Môssieur the specialist ....?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 17343
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2640

Re: Conservation agriculture




by Janic » 22/02/20, 15:41

by gébé »22/02/20, 16:27

An answer to the question asked was probably too much to ask Môssieur the specialist ....?
ah, that yes! The specialists are those who have followed since the origin of this type of culture and who have generally written books on the subject! Not me!
so as for ABC: look for these sources and you will find ... if you search obviously! :? like for example, but not limiting!
https://www.agencebio.org/decouvrir-le- ... iologique/
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!
posts: 361
Registration: 08/08/09, 20:02
x 65

Re: Conservation agriculture




by Gébé » 22/02/20, 18:36

Ah !! So as usual and by the way, you don't know much about it but you still tell anything. : roll:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 17343
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2640

Re: Conservation agriculture




by Janic » 22/02/20, 19:28

22 / 02 / 20, 19: 36
Ah !! So as usual and by the way, you don't know much about it but you still tell anything.
like you apparently! Except that I do not present myself as a specialist, but as someone who is interested in it, at a minimum, which is therefore not your case! But if you were a little bit observant, but you shouldn't ask too much, I only intervene on 3 or 4 subjects, boring you all the others to demonstrate that you know nothing about it. 8)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
User avatar
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 6532
Registration: 24/07/19, 17:58
Location: 04
x 979

Re: Conservation agriculture




by GuyGadebois » 22/02/20, 19:37

Janic wrote: boring you ...

But not only him ... :(
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)


 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 206 guests