GMOs good for health

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: GMOs good for health

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/02/22, 15:43

Moindreffor wrote:
Obamot wrote:You take the same lettuce seeds to cut and you plant them:
— a line in the ground and
— a greenhouse line (the small ones, those in polycarbonate)

to read you one would think that you have just invented lukewarm water, bug it took you how many years of reflection to get there...
I take my hat off to you, really, I bow to this well of science

No didacticism there, neither invention nor science. Just a way of illustrating that depending on whether you act like this or like that, the taste of the harvested products is not the same. No more no less.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 08/02/22, 17:38

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:
Obamot wrote:You take the same lettuce seeds to cut and you plant them:
— a line in the ground and
— a greenhouse line (the small ones, those in polycarbonate)

to read you one would think that you have just invented lukewarm water, bug it took you how many years of reflection to get there...

No didacticism there, neither invention nor science. Just a way of illustrating that depending on whether you act like this or like that, the taste of the harvested products is not the same. No more no less.

yes indeed, really nothing new under the Sun, so a remark of transcendental significance, on the level of the invention of warm water, like your remark...
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/02/22, 18:33

It is indeed undeniable that yours of interventions, especially the latest ones, can leave speechless so much they are inspired, relevant, kind, interesting, stamped with the seal of common sense, judicious and exceptionally nourishing for the spirit... there's no !

Ps: My remark was not intended to invent anything, I even pointed it out.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 08/02/22, 18:53

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:It is indeed undeniable that yours of interventions, especially the latest ones, can leave speechless so much they are inspired, relevant, kind, interesting, stamped with the seal of common sense, judicious and exceptionally nourishing for the spirit... there's no !

Ps: My remark was not intended to invent anything, I even pointed it out.

no, it was simply unrelated to what our friend was saying, who was only pointing out the obvious with a haughty air, especially with the preceding remark, speaking instead of..., thinking instead of... lending words to... with you we don't even need to do anything anymore, you do it for us... afterwards it's true that it's simpler so you can answer your own questions and complete your own assertions, to end up proving you right

by the way, the invention of warm water is not really an invention...
0 x
(of me)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/02/22, 19:02

Moindreffor wrote:to read you one would think that you have just invented lukewarm water, bug it took you how many years of reflection to get there...

Considering half the nonsense that you post, your half well is dried up, it's pseudo science that comes out of it by dint of being obsolete.
And you ate your hat a long time ago, rotten in compromises...

Because if you admit a difference in taste in the face of such minute and subtle changes in the ecosystem, it means that you are fully capable of understanding the deleterious effects of very aggressive chemistry for the biotope, of understanding the contents of the related studies and of course, you should totally reject the sorcerer's apprentices who release time bombs with GMOs.

Besides being some kind of criminal, you're an unconscious and/or a sociopath.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 08/02/22, 20:03

Obamot wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:to read you one would think that you have just invented lukewarm water, bug it took you how many years of reflection to get there...

Considering half the nonsense that you post, your half well is dried up, it's pseudo science that comes out of it by dint of being obsolete.
And you ate your hat a long time ago, rotten in compromises...

Because if you admit a difference in taste in the face of such minute and subtle changes in the ecosystem, it means that you are fully capable of understanding the deleterious effects of very aggressive chemistry for the biotope, of understanding the contents of the related studies and of course, you should totally reject the sorcerer's apprentices who release time bombs with GMOs.

Besides being some kind of criminal, you're an unconscious and/or a sociopath.

except that a cocktail of mineral salts, drawn from the soil which can modify the taste, for example the excess of salt, since this one is recommended as an "organic" weedkiller and a genetic modification is not entirely do the same
when wheat has "naturally" grown to more than 2n chromosomes, no one sees it as a GMO, although in the literal sense it is one, it has been naturally genetically modified,
your software, blocks on "synthetic" man-made, synthetic "cide" is harmful, natural "cide" is good..., natural GMO is good, synthetic GMO is bad, and where the absurdity goes even further is that human GMO gene therapy is good, but plant GMO is bad

either it is a fear of progress, which can be understood because the path to progress is not only paved with successes, but one learns from one's mistakes, or it is a rejection of the business done around it and therefore a rejection of the capitalism, which can also be understood, but therefore no direct link

for fear of nuclear power, environmentalists have stopped research on nuclear fusion and where France was the leader, we are now dropped, while this clean energy is the future, in the same vein they have stopped the Grand Canal Rhine Rhône gauge, to preserve the landscape, and now we are talking about ecotax to eliminate trucks and the beauty of a wind turbine, we are only talking about electric cars without worrying about the ecological damage that it causes at the other end of the planet, France is developing wind turbines Germany is wondering how to recycle them and still has no solutions, the blades are piling up at the edge of wind farms they number in the thousands

therefore, the specificities of the Franco-French debates on this or that, where you pose as holders of the "holy truth" are sometimes laughable, it would simply be necessary that sometimes, you drop your blinders

junk food causes big health problems, Ok, but has there ever been a transmission of a GMO sequence from a plant to a human? from a plant to an animal, since they are entitled to it...?

why a system that is more virtuous, more profitable, more responsible, in short, a system that only has more, cannot supplant a system that only has disadvantages... Is Man globally stupid?
0 x
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/02/22, 20:05

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! :( And yeah... no comment.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/02/22, 20:29

slightest effort of understanding and knowledge, should stop his bowls of GMOs every morning, it screws up his brain given the number of bullshit he says.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 08/02/22, 20:29

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! :( And yeah... no comment.

well, so rightly comment, because here you write to say nothing, as often, and you are part of the so-called well-meaning minorities who block the debates, because precisely certain things cannot be said, because you impose them as politically not correct

except that your arguments have no basis, just value judgments on what should be good, and behind that we form opinions, an ad, which is on TV at the moment, to promote electric cars, presents the electric scooters as a progress, compared to our good old scooters on foot, but what nonsense, to be anti electric car these days is to be anti ecological and in addition we will immediately dress you up as pro-oil, pro- diesel, when we just say that the electric car is not the right solution

let us simply remember that the best waste is that which is not produced, today it is not clean energy that must be produced always in greater and greater quantities, but well to learn and develop technologies and less energy-consuming habits

replacing a diesel with an electric car is not the solution, but like the rest you are not ready to hear it, so when you have a look that goes beyond the tip of your nose, you may have things to say, and therefore comments to make, because you may have started to reason and not to resonate like the bottom all these empty brains which resonate in unison with good green thinking
0 x
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/02/22, 20:33

Look what I wrote about the electric car, you'll save text... : Mrgreen:
0 x