GMOs good for health

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: GMOs good for health

by Obamot » 26/01/22, 15:56

Thank you but you are late: science-and-technology/an-rna-vaccine-works-how-is-gmo-t16695.html?hilit=CRISPR%20Cas9

It is a pale application of biotech with very heavy surgery for the patient. Basically a contribution of bio-technology without changing the paradigm... which does not deal with the causes, basically, if the transplantation succeeds, and the patient does not change anything, the same effects will reappear sooner or later.

And having the face of the guy, he has a heavy history of smoking or something...

B12EB083-9918-4F5F-B5E5-C028D2F897D9.jpeg
B12EB083-9918-4F5F-B5E5-C028D2F897D9.jpeg (70.3 Kio) Consulté 572 fois

It's like giving caviar pig to hot idiots (if they don't change anything in their lives).

But a great biotech feat. No immediate rejection, we'll see how long it lasts!.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 26/01/22, 16:10

You're the one who delays and doesn't understand the subject. You pass us a generality on the techno dating from January 7, concerning vaccines, when the new info is later because of January 10, and that the subject is not the principle but its application to the organ transplant of the pig towards the man.
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/01/22, 18:27

But if you delay!
You thought you were teaching us something with the “molecular scissors”, except that the thread of 'Tophe is from January 7th but 2021
(your article dates from 2022...)

And besides, your explanation is flawed and your nutty thread is deliberately provocative with the mention “good for health"

All this to try to “glorify” GMOs, while laboratory modifications have brought the planet to its knees... You had to dare. Short.
More provocation. Sorry, but nobody cares about your attention deficit.
Last edited by Obamot the 26 / 01 / 22, 18: 50, 5 edited once.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/01/22, 18:31

debilex
application to organ transplantation from pigs to humans.
that's regressive evolution, the human becoming a pig again!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 28/01/22, 09:37

Obamot wrote:if the transplant succeeds, and the patient does not change anything, the same effects will reappear sooner or later.
And having the face of the guy, he has a heavy history of smoking or something...
It's like giving caviar pig to hot idiots (if they don't change anything in their lives).

hasty judgment on a simple photo, and then we will accuse the police of carrying out face checks!!!
I just remind you that in France we treat everyone because we refuse to sort between those who "deserve" it and those who "don't deserve it", you seem to want to question that...
you were talking about going back, reading you actually makes a hell of a leap backwards, around 90 years...
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/01/22, 10:32

world'fortdecomprehension
I just remind you that in France we treat everyone because we refuse to sort between those who "deserve" it and those who "don't deserve it", you seem to want to question that...
I remind you that this Hippocratic principle is more and more flouted by certain medics and rulers; follow our gaze!
you were talking about going back, reading you actually makes a hell of a leap backwards, around 90 years...
90 years ago, there was no intensive cultivation either, which has led to today's dealing with many life-destroying toxic products. Clearly, believing that you are doing well today in ignorance of the future is not that smart. Hippocrates precisely had emitted a great principle more hardly respected: "non-nocturnal primum"and also, just as much forgotten"that your food is your medicine" linking life, health, illness, care!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/01/22, 10:34

Moindreffor wrote:
Obamot wrote:if the transplant succeeds, and the patient does not change anything, the same effects will reappear sooner or later.

hasty judgment on a simple photo, and then we will accuse the police of carrying out face checks!!!
Well uh, not hasty at all, you have to take the whole problem into account: given his age, his heart worked well for a long time, so there's a probable interaction due to his lifestyle... preventing heart disease is much less invasive than a transplant, think about it! I prefer to keep my own heart until the end, if for that I just have to go for an egg walk every day... tsssss (and of course avoid getting intoxicated, that goes without saying...)
Last edited by Obamot the 28 / 01 / 22, 10: 38, 1 edited once.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/01/22, 10:37

Well uh, not hasty at all, you have to take the whole problem into account: preventing heart disease is much less invasive than a transplant, think about it! I prefer to keep my own heart until the end, if for that I just have to go for a walk a little every day... tsssss (and of course avoid getting intoxicated, that goes without saying...)
in short: "prevention is better than cure"
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/01/22, 10:46

Janic wrote:
Well uh, not hasty at all, you have to take the whole problem into account: preventing heart disease is much less invasive than a transplant, think about it! I prefer to keep my own heart until the end, if for that I just have to go for a walk a little every day... tsssss (and of course avoid getting intoxicated, that goes without saying...)
in short: "prevention is better than cure"

This one is particularly full-bodied... : Arrowd:

Moindreffor wrote:I just remind you that in France we treat everyone
Well let's see! Mostly thanks to hydroxychloroquine, azytromicine, huh?
Given the thousands of caregivers who have been impacted... and it's not over... or when criminals are in power!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/01/22, 12:18

Moindreffor wrote:I just remind you that in France we treat everyone because we refuse to sort between those who "deserve" it and those who "don't deserve it", you seem to want to question that...

Until when ?
https://www.bfmtv.com/sante/si-l-on-met ... 70235.html
0 x