Fruits and Vegetables "without pesticide residue" but not ORGANIC: what are we talking about?

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Eat 5 pesticides and fungicides a day!

by Moindreffor » 12/07/21, 10:15

Christophe wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:why does it seem inconceivable to you that there are no pesticides?

For all that has been said above ... many pesticides are found in the flesh of fruits ... so how to remove them?

well, if it's in the pulpit it's impossible, it would be as if a diabetic wanted to remove the sugar from a fruit
hence the marketing effect of saying without pesticides

we have the "bio" which says "without pesticides" omitting to specify syntheses and to say with natural pesticides and there we see appearing "without pesticide residues" which suggests that there are no more left at the time of consumption , after an "organic" product can also be without pesticide residues whether natural or synthetic

we are therefore in a communication which here exploits the fear of pesticides ...
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Christophe

Re: Fruits and Vegetables "without pesticide residue" but not ORGANIC: what are we talking about?

by Christophe » 12/07/21, 12:34

Impossible is not French ... maybe they found a miraculous anti-pesticide method !! We can dream !

Otherwise yes totally agree and that's what I feared ... and therefore?

Conclusion: what to think of this trade name?
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Fruits and Vegetables "without pesticide residue" but not ORGANIC: what are we talking about?

by Moindreffor » 12/07/21, 20:14

Christophe wrote:Impossible is not French ... maybe they found a miraculous anti-pesticide method !! We can dream !

Otherwise yes totally agree and that's what I feared ... and therefore?

Conclusion: what to think of this trade name?

well you said it all, "trade name" with all that implies and entails : Mrgreen:
as Coluche said whiter than white I do not know as a color : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: but it sells ...
1 x
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/07/21, 09:35

world reflection effort
we have the "organic" which says "without pesticides" by omitting to specify syntheses
and the chemist to tell the same salads (polluting and polluted) from the beginning. The BIO underlies without synthetic pesticides, just as the synthetic chemical underlies it too and does not specify it more. Crazy guy!
after an "organic" product can also be without pesticide residues whether natural or synthetic
you're stupid
we are therefore in a communication which here exploits the fear of pesticides ...
which opposes fierce communication that has exploited people's gullibility about the safety of multiple synthetic chemicals crammed into everything that is necessary for life.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 13/07/21, 12:08

Janic wrote:world reflection effort
we have the "organic" which says "without pesticides" by omitting to specify syntheses
and the chemist to tell the same salads (polluting and polluted) from the beginning. The BIO underlies without synthetic pesticides, just as the synthetic chemical underlies it too and does not specify it more. Crazy guy!
except that conventional agriculture, heavily attacked on the subject of pesticides, does not base its communication on the absence of pesticides, "organic" immediately positioned itself on the absence of pesticides and any synthetic products , this is the basis, except that he also immediately failed to specify that he was using natural pesticides and natural phyto products, a small lie by omission : Mrgreen: but you who are more knowledgeable than me in religion, it seems to me that lying and lying by omission are on the same level of command

after an "organic" product can also be without pesticide residues whether natural or synthetic
you're stupid, just that you don't understand because you don't want to understand, but just to be insulting, the breathless argument, an "organic" product can be with natural pesticide residues and without natural pesticide residues, and unfortunately an "organic" product perhaps with residues from local pollution, the land being what it is the price of even agricultural land sometimes requires installation in places that can be polluted regardless of the will of the operator

which opposes fierce communication that has exploited people's gullibility about the safety of multiple synthetic chemicals crammed into everything that is necessary for life.

once again it is a false trial, you confuse again and again, scientific progress and hindsight, currently, we talk a lot about the hindsight time to know the long-term effects, the manufacturers are not there to voluntarily put endangering the lives of their customers, as Didier often explains, in the vegetable garden, predators have no interest in eliminating all their prey, and therefore what is a base of the base is applicable to the industry, if you want sell a product it must bring more benefits than harm

with hindsight, we know that certain products have turned out to be harmful, and the industry has reacted, often it is the politicians who have delayed, and therefore we must not get the wrong target, and redo history for that go your way it's also quite easy

you are a believer of "organic", so I know that my arguments are, vis-à-vis you, that nonsense, I do not only answer you, on the other hand, I find that you are more and more in the free and systematic insult, there is less and less interest in reacting suddenly
0 x
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/07/21, 14:25

monndreffeortdeflexion
except that conventional agriculture, [*] very attacked on the subject of pesticides, does not base its communication on the absence of pesticides,
oh the funny one in action! Organic has a century of existence and a whole History which accompanies it and not a late speech like yours. If in addition your so-called conventional agriculture pretended not to use it, it would really be the height of the roof.

[*] the only conventional agriculture is that which has been practiced for millennia, not the industry which usurped this name.

"organic" immediately positioned itself on the absence of pesticides and any synthetic products, this is the basis,
complete ignorance as usual. AB is a reaction to a so-called chemical agriculture (hence the precision of synthesis then) poisoning first the farmer, his family, his animals and therefore other consumers.
except that he also immediately failed to specify that he was using natural pesticides and natural phyto products, a small lie by omission
another ignorance! Natural pesticides are first of all those produced by the plants concerned themselves, but the selection of productive varieties to replace more rustic varieties, less fragile, which did not require (for millions of years according to the theory of evolution ) external pesticides.
The return to agriculture that is more respectful of living organisms serves precisely to avoid all these poisons invented by productivism, not by biological necessity.
but you who are more knowledgeable than me in religion, it seems to me that lying and lying by omission are on the same level of command
Absolutely not. It is a distorting and distorted vision to satisfy legislators in the face of the crimes committed.
A lie is to erroneously state a fact. Keeping quiet, omitting information can in no way be qualified as a lie and it has nothing to do with any religion.
lie
masculine noun

Assertion knowingly contrary the truth.
Tell a lie.
Synonyms:
untruth
deception

The lie
the act of lying; the fake ones assertions.

you're stupid, just that you don't understand because you don't want to understand,
but just to be insulting, the argument out of breath, an "organic" product can be with natural pesticide residues and without natural pesticide residues, and unfortunately an "organic" product can be with residues from nearby pollution, the land being what it is the price of land, even agricultural land sometimes requires installation in places that can be polluted regardless of the will of the operator
which shows once again that you do not know anything about ORGANIC!
The farmer or breeder cannot guarantee that SES own actions, not those of its environment, whether of neighboring agricultural origin or coming from the sky or from the water
we are therefore in a communication which here exploits the fear of pesticides.
. which opposes fierce communication that has exploited people's gullibility about the safety of multiple synthetic chemicals crammed into all that is necessary for life. This is the shepherd's response to the shepherdess!

once again it's a false trial, you confuse again and again, scientific advancement and hindsight, currently, we talk a lot about the hindsight time to know the long-term effects, manufacturers are not there to put willingly endangering the lives of their customers, as Didier often explains, in the vegetable garden The predators have no interest in eliminating all their prey, and therefore what is a basic basis is applicable to the industry, if you want to sell a product it must bring more profit than harm
This is the beautiful intellectual theory of a manufacturer of products harmful to the health of living beings in general! Natural predators don't do financial business! Do not compare things that are not comparable!
Everyone now knows the sick and dead due to alcohol, tobacco, drugs of all kinds and this does not and has never prevented manufacturers from producing them, considering that they are only responding to a request quite simply. Except that there can be no request if it has not been caused previously and deliberately.
The industry has no conscience, if not that of its wallet (especially large, very large bills) the rest is none of its business. So if natural predators had not been eliminated by cutting down hedges, for example, by poisoning plants with synthetic pesticides, the manufacturers of these toxic products would be unemployed, as during the thousands, millions of previous years.
So if they do not have a direct interest in endangering the life of others, they still profit from it through the profits they make at the expense of their clients / victims. And that does not stop with the farmers because the patients of these products, become good customers for other professions, medical, who otherwise would also be unemployed without the same synthetic chemicals that represent the vast majority of products. prescribed by official medics and so on.
NOTE: in the news, a breeder who treats his cows with algae and essential oils, notices that his animals have not been sick since (not good for the business of the disease, either!)
with hindsight, we know that certain products have turned out to be harmful, and the industry has reacted, often it is the politicians who have delayed, and therefore we must not get the wrong target, and redo history for that go your way it's also quite easy
You want to laugh! It is a set where politicians react only if manufacturers are questioned and even condemned before banning widely used products, even when they are banned in other countries. Specific case glyphosate or neonicotinoids as were other poisons of the same kind such as DDT.
you are a believer of "organic", so I know that my arguments are, vis-à-vis you, nothing but nonsense,
It is much more serious than nonsense because everyone can say about it, the two of us included. No, it is intentional to protect a deadly industry from its origins and, denouncing it, it has lasted from the beginning too and it has nothing to do with a belief, but with the facts, the observations made on the ground and in the lives of the people concerned and in particular the victims of such poisonings, whether human, animal or plant.
I don't just answer you, on the other hand, I find that you are more and more in the gratuitous and systematic insult, there is less and less interest in reacting suddenly
Very well continue not to ME answer, the others forumTheir is enough to see your addiction to your cherished chemicals responsible for so much suffering and death! : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/07/21, 15:20

In the same family of deceptive business scams!

"Here is a photo taken at Carrefour in St Quentin en Yvelines (where regularly, moreover, they set up a stand in which an employee rids pineapples of their skin to put them in plastic boxes, against the background of music from the islands. .. These same islands whose beaches will soon crumble under the plastic of this stand ...)

In short, is there not a problem with this garlic? Produced within 100 km in my region, by a farm, but from Argentina? I didn't know I lived so close to Argentina, someone should have told me before… "

Even without the small insert, just the name of the brand "La ferme des Arches" is confusing ...

Thank you to our readers for their participation.

#Balancetonproduct seen and commented by Amanda B.

My_Region_Argentina.jpg
Ma_Region_Argentina.jpg (116.26 KiB) Viewed 2422 times

0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 13/07/21, 21:22

Christophe wrote:In the same family of deceptive business scams!

"Here is a photo taken at Carrefour in St Quentin en Yvelines (where regularly, moreover, they set up a stand in which an employee rids pineapples of their skin to put them in plastic boxes, against the background of music from the islands. .. These same islands whose beaches will soon crumble under the plastic of this stand ...)

In short, is there not a problem with this garlic? Produced within 100 km in my region, by a farm, but from Argentina? I didn't know I lived so close to Argentina, someone should have told me before… "

Even without the small insert, just the name of the brand "La ferme des Arches" is confusing ...

Thank you to our readers for their participation.

#Balancetonproduct seen and commented by Amanda B.

My_Region_Argentina.jpg

it is all the Pb of the legislation, a painting of Montmartre can be painted in China and by stamping the frame made in France, make believe that it was painted on the spot, no fraud, just a small omission.
there the garlic comes from Argentina but must have been packaged not far from where you live : Mrgreen: ou : Evil: , you have to take the time to read
0 x
(of me)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 14/07/21, 18:39

Christophe wrote:... where, moreover, they regularly set up a stand in which an employee rids the pineapples of their skin to put them in plastic boxes

It's super convenient. No chore of cutting pineapples at home.

In short, is there not a problem with this garlic? Produced within 100 km in my region, by a farm, but from Argentina? ...

Carrefour is devoting itself to revamping the products of penniless Argentines, to distribute them to urban ailments, and you have any complaints? : Cheesy:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 14/07/21, 18:44

Moindreffor wrote:it is all the Pb of the legislation, a painting of Montmartre can be painted in China and by stamping the frame made in France, make believe that it was painted on the spot, no fraud, just a small omission.
there the garlic comes from Argentina but must have been packaged not far from where you live : Mrgreen: ou : Evil: , you have to take the time to read

There is indeed deception because it is written "ZRP conditioned garlic produced at less than 100 km", which in French means that it is indeed the garlic which is produced at less than 100 km. Carrefour is deceiving us. Instead, shop at Marché / Super / Hyper U!
0 x