Eating ORGANIC: no guarantee of food safety

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Eating ORGANIC: not a guarantee of food safety

by Moindreffor » 02/06/22, 21:35

Obamot wrote:And even if you very wisely point out that in this type of emergency, the alert cycle must be extremely short for "fresh produce", however, and it is they who say so, the fact that it there was no withdrawal from the stalls and that they announce it, seems to me all the more significant for the lack of link between “cause VS effect”, don't you think?
Simply because it didn't happen.

you associate the non-request for withdrawal to justify that it did not take place, excuse me, but it is a manifest abuse, the average incubation period of hepatitis A is 30 days, tell me who keeps strawberries 30 days before eating them "fresh", that's why they talked about frozen strawberries

I really want you to defend "organic" but sometimes you shouldn't abuse it

I recommend this viewing

I think we can't blame him for what you blame me for and so what do you think of his record?
1 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/06/22, 23:46

But I don't blame you! I don't see the point of this video. If it's to tell us that the distribution channels are organized in an absurd way, that's for sure.

I did not specify if my trays of strawberries were “BIO” so where do you see that I would defend the “BIO”?

Conversely, I don't see how we could be against permaculture?
You'll excuse me, but I'm trying to extricate myself from useless and counterproductive wars.

Ah well, I had taken the same shot (less tight) in my cultures, as the first images of your video...

3AB55790-DB62-46DC-A576-53617A4C68B8.jpeg

With a Konica-Minolta 7D 6MP
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/06/22, 00:17

PS: I had read somewhere that the organic purchased by the big distro, costs him almost the same price as the "non BiO", after seeing your video, I understand why...

It would take small local “Ringis” ps, with bulk, and consumers would come with their own crates...
It would be necessary that the trucks/vans which travel empty to return to their departure point, take the opportunity to transport these products to the markets which are on their return journeys (too easy to organize thanks to the internet... like carpooling )
It would be necessary... to be able to do without the large distribution, (or that it accepts to lower its profits on certain sectors.)
Consumers would have to agree to pay a little more for top quality production (there with inflation, it's not for now...)

It should...

So many possible things that remain and should be done.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 03/06/22, 21:22

me, what I retain, it is especially that he explains that in spite of what many say this model of farm, is difficult to multiply
1) area where too few customers, for the reasons he cites
2) risks of overproduction, if locations too close
3) difficulties in obtaining inputs if there is a multiplication of farms, you have to see the tonnages in agri-bio of compost or shredded green waste
4) the higher price of its production

these are things that he lives and therefore he speaks knowingly, as a lot he tries to diversify his income, he launched a paid training online and launches into peasant seed

so, as you say, unless you eliminate mass distribution, it will be difficult... and even on a small market, producers of this type are in competition with sellers who buy semi-wholesale at more attractive prices

after between possible and achievable, there is a world

making a vaccine against AIDS is possible, but not yet done, on the other hand covid it was possible in less than a year...
0 x
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 03/06/22, 21:28

Obamot wrote:And even if you very wisely point out that in this type of emergency, the alert cycle must be extremely short for "fresh produce", however, and it is they who say so, the fact that it there was no withdrawal from the stalls and that they announce it, seems to me all the more significant for the lack of link between “cause VS effect”, don't you think?

Moindreffor wrote:you associate the non-request for withdrawal to justify that it did not take place, excuse me, but it is a manifest abuse, the average incubation period of hepatitis A is 30 days, tell me who keeps strawberries 30 days before eating them "fresh", that's why they talked about frozen strawberries

this is where I questioned you about your defense of "organic"
1 x
(of me)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/06/22, 22:10

Moindreffor wrote:

Moindreffor wrote:you associate the non-request for withdrawal to justify that it did not take place, excuse me, but it is a manifest abuse, the average incubation period of hepatitis A is 30 days, tell me who keeps strawberries 30 days before eating them "fresh", that's why they talked about frozen strawberries

this is where I questioned you about your defense of "organic"
I said "them"
And “them", It is not me. : Cheesy:
And why would I defend a choice that remains individual? Don't you think I'm over the age..? : Idea:

ABC2019 goes to McDo, well it's his choice : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: They don't have “BIO” milkshake at McDo? : Twisted:

5B4C3718-85D9-49DF-A168-59B3C538DE86.jpeg
5B4C3718-85D9-49DF-A168-59B3C538DE86.jpeg (223.29 Kio) Consulté 1981 fois

They have a lot of salad now... You want some “BIO” SODA... Here it is:

C13D2FAC-2287-4B31-B8F5-C72D32A720A8.jpeg
C13D2FAC-2287-4B31-B8F5-C72D32A720A8.jpeg (112.99 Kio) Consulté 1975 fois

The "BIO" wine that is useless is already more of a scoop...

In short, you have “BIO” in all the sauces and they add “BIO” poisons like granulated white sugar...BUT... “BIO”, it must be super good for your health since it's "BIO"...

You have ORGANIC “junk food” if you like: In short... “ORGANIC” doesn't mean anything anymore, you can make ORGANIC “nimportenawak” and spend hours there if you like!
And “look for the fault” but without me, I went around.

Anyway, I know you're not that stupid, you wouldn't let yourself be taken in, would you?

Enjoy your meal
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/06/22, 10:30

moindreffort
03/06/22, 21:22

me, what I retain, it is especially that he explains that in spite of what many say this model of farm, is difficult to multiply
1) area where too few customers, for the reasons he cites
2) risks of overproduction, if locations too close
3) difficulties in obtaining inputs if there is a multiplication of farms, you have to see the tonnages in agri-bio of compost or shredded green waste
4) the higher price of its production
but also and above all the administrative difficulty of supplying everything related to administration, such as schools with strong demand
so, as you say, unless you eliminate mass distribution, it will be difficult... and even on a small market, producers of this type are in competition with sellers who buy semi-wholesale at more attractive prices
for the simple reason that people used to mass distribution and its "cheaper" mantra and who don't understand anything about organic want the best, non-chemical, at the same price as the rest and it can't work like that.
making a vaccine against AIDS is possible, but not yet done, on the other hand covid it was possible in less than a year...
whatever off topic, you remain in the same mentality as the dogmas on the organic distilled by agrochemicals. No, it is no more possible to find a vaccine against "supposed" AIDS than cancer and even less an experimental pseudo vaccine on covid. You are not in science, but in the superstitious belief inherited from the usual religions on faith in... preferably anything!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/03/23, 07:49

Does organic farming still have a future?
Following the collapse of the market, thousands of farmers are giving up organic farming, and returning to conventional farming, which is less sensitive to droughts, less fuel-intensive, and above all much more affordable for the consumer.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/03/23, 08:13

21/03/23, 08:49
izmentrop once again
more than ever. Address yourself rather to real organic farmers and their usual consumers who do not supply themselves to Carrefour and other super markets which have only made "organic" out of commercial opportunism, not out of ecological conviction.
I know you only intervene here to sow your usual shit, relying on your immense ignorance of the subjects that you address and that you refrain from checking on the ground.
For example where are your evidence that vaccinations have ever prevented epidemics, which has been confirmed, once again, with this deadly covid mRNA comedy.
PS: Your AFIS is not an official recognized reference in this area, like all your sects.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/03/23, 01:02

Not better !

Janic wrote:21/03/23, 08:49
izmentrop once again
more than ever. Address yourself rather to real organic farmers and their usual consumers who do not supply themselves to Carrefour and other super markets which have only made "organic" out of commercial opportunism, not out of ecological conviction.
I know you only intervene here to sow your usual shit, relying on your immense ignorance of the subjects that you address and that you refrain from checking on the ground.
For example where are your evidence that vaccinations have ever prevented epidemics, which has been confirmed, once again, with this deadly covid mRNA comedy.
PS: Your AFIS is not an official recognized reference in this area, like all your sects.
no but you understand "not" Janic, his sources are "indisputable" it's Pin_Pin-risien, 'Current wife' and there BFM : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
BFM-TV wrote:Organic products are considered far too expensive compared to "the benefits they bring".
https://bfmtv.com/
ah Well it's cool, the big distro. going to have to lower the prices again (since we know that they are artificially kept at too high a level as a 'profit centre')! Because the DEMAND is there (even if stuffing yourself with ORGANIC is useless).
0 x