Destruction of biodiversity for the sake of cleanliness

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Destruction of biodiversity for the sake of cleanliness

by VetusLignum » 03/02/20, 23:14

Exnihiloest wrote:
VetusLignum wrote:A video in which a "destroyer of nature" explains to us with pedagogy why he does what he does ...

Note the presence of hay bales which no one seems to know what to do ...

"Why are you doing this, you don't have to do that ..."
It's really the Inquisition!
And the manufacture of his camcorder or smartphone, to this inquisitor on a crusade, he estimated its ecological impact?
It's appalling this intolerance, it's scary. Fed up with these lesson givers, fed by farmers, and on whom they spit.

The author of these videos has indeed a cranky side which can be unpleasant, but I share his protest that we too grind wilderness areas for nothing, thereby destroying the habitats of multiple insects, the biggest victims being the butterflies.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 03/02/20, 23:19

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:"Why are you doing this, you don't have to do that ..."
It's really the Inquisition!
And the manufacture of his camcorder or smartphone, to this inquisitor on a crusade, he estimated its ecological impact?
It's appalling this intolerance, it's scary. Fed up with these lesson givers, fed by farmers, and on whom they spit.

Ahahahahaha !!!! I love your humor tinged with irony ... : roll:

Found in the comments for this video:
"man ... you're limit aggressive! no! you are aggressive !! you're lucky that the farmer won't get you one !! be more pedagogue if you want to explain that they are wrong! because here the horn is you coco !!"
There are still people of common sense in front of the fundamentalists of environmentalism.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 03/02/20, 23:23

VetusLignum wrote:...
The author of these videos has indeed a cranky side which can be unpleasant, but I share his protest that we too grind wilderness areas for nothing, thereby destroying the habitats of multiple insects, the biggest victims being the butterflies.

What do you know Is biology your area of ​​expertise?

A comment on the video makes a different speech than yours:
"Come back to a plot to grind 20 days later, you will see by lifting the plant debris, that this greatly favors the biological life of the soils (earthworms, beetles, micro-organism etc ...)"
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 03/02/20, 23:28

Exnihiloest wrote:Found in the comments for this video:
"man ... you're limit aggressive! no! you are aggressive !! you're lucky that the farmer won't get you one !! be more pedagogue if you want to explain that they are wrong! because here the horn is you coco !!"
There are still people of common sense in front of the fundamentalists of environmentalism.

"The world is full of poor fools of this kind, he doesn't even know why he is shaving everything, poor nature, I hurt when I see that and the second is no better. these elders are too stubborn. Thank you very much superb little report".
Like what there are people of common sense in front of the blind destroyers of nature.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 04/02/20, 12:05

There are certain reasons for this "cleaning" which do not necessarily cross the minds of city dwellers or "new country folk" (I personally am the son of a farmer):
- The risk of fire not negligible in summer when the grass is dry (especially near a building). If the dry grass is cut, the risk of fire continues,
- The risk of infection of ticks if you have animals (dogs, cats) if they are used to walking in this meadow

In the end, leaving a natural space is not a cultural habit of farmers because farmers often consider insects to be harmful to their harvest.
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 04/02/20, 21:45

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:Found in the comments for this video:

"The world is full of poor fools of this kind, he doesn't even know why he is shaving everything, poor nature, I hurt when I see that and the second is no better. these elders are too stubborn. Thank you very much superb little report".
Like what there are people of common sense in front of the blind destroyers of nature.

Well, for once you have understood everything and you are in your element:
this video, and the comments, are only displays of opinions, therefore without any convincing value in terms of ecology.
As Inspector Harry said: "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one".

It is not with this kind of video of an obsessive vindictive of environmentalism that we learn anything useful.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 04/02/20, 21:47

Exnihiloest wrote:Well, for once you have understood everything and you are in your element:
this video, and the comments, are only displays of opinions, therefore without any convincing value in terms of ecology.

It is not with this kind of video of an obsessive vindictive of environmentalism that we learn anything useful.

It wasn't me who used a clown's answer to argue, it's you. It's good to recognize your imposture. One more.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 04/02/20, 21:51

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:Well, for once you have understood everything and you are in your element:

It wasn't me who used a clown's answer to argue, it's you.

But yes, read your quote above! : roll:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 04/02/20, 21:53

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:

It wasn't me who used a clown's answer to argue, it's you.

But yes, read your quote above! : roll:

And yes, in response to:

"Exnihiloest wrote:

"man ... you're borderline aggressive! no! you're aggressive !! you're lucky that the farmer doesn't give you one !! be more pedagogue if you want to explain that they are wrong! because there the guignol it's you coco !! "
There are still people of good sense facing the fundamentalists of the environment. "

You go all alone Tryphon, it's delicious!
I quote: "this video, and the comments, are only displays of opinions, therefore without any evidential value in terms of ecology". And you participate in it !!!
Freewheel Tryphon.JPG
Freewheel Tryphon. JPG (20.78 KB) Viewed 4180 times
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 04/02/20, 22:00

Last edited by Exnihiloest the 04 / 02 / 20, 22: 06, 2 edited once.
0 x