Destruction of biodiversity for the sake of cleanliness

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Destruction of biodiversity for the sake of cleanliness

by Janic » 01/08/19, 08:25

if your opinion is of no importance keep it to yourself and do not give it to us
are you called us now? :?:
Clearly, it does not matter what is said about forums, it is the authorities concerned who make the decisions, neither you nor I. and therefore your opinion does not matter either and you should then not give it to US! : Evil:

@ sicetaitsimple »31 / 07 / 19, 20: 44
you can show emotions, but not the thousands of victims of drugs and vaccines ... damn, I mentioned a taboo! 8)
You did not mention a taboo, you're just completely off topic.
Quite right! [*] It's called a Anecdotal remark on his reflection, off topic:
with you it's all one all the other is we laugh, either we cry
So it is indeed to show an emotion, one way, which is related to other interventions off topic that, obviously, you're not [*] [*] ... since it's taboo! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

[*] obviously, you, you are never off topic, of course!

[*][*]Re: And if the BIO was a LURE ..... euuuuuh!
Message by janic »31 / 07 / 19, 09: 47

It's a good one there! I did not read to you for the slightest tear of crocodile on the thousands of victims of the vaccines, in France, and who will not be supported by any telethon, them, and even less by BP!
yes, good, always the same impasse, we come back inexorably on the theme of big pharma to cut down, so without me
you do not want to bite the breast that feeds you, we can understand it obviously! It saves you from showing the slightest compassion for BP victims who are not just victims of vaccinesbut more broadly to all those who have been through Vioxx, thalidomide, AZT and the multitude of others who have enriched their manufacturers, leaving only their eyes to cry to the still alive victims (to them at least) and as Professor Even points out, out of the thousands of drugs on the market barely a hundred is really useful (made by BP for that matter) the rest is just to make money.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/08/19, 21:53

The borders of Belgian roads are magnificent of biodiversity at the moment. We know why http://environnement.wallonie.be/dnf/dc ... _route.htm
Why not in France?
0 x
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 02/02/20, 01:09

A video in which a "destroyer of nature" explains to us with pedagogy why he does what he does ...

Note the presence of hay bales which no one seems to know what to do ...
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 02/02/20, 12:46

izentrop wrote:The borders of Belgian roads are magnificent of biodiversity at the moment. We know why http://environnement.wallonie.be/dnf/dc ... _route.htm
Why not in France?

Because France is a country of people. : Cheesy:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 02/02/20, 15:27

izentrop wrote:The borders of Belgian roads are magnificent of biodiversity at the moment. We know why http://environnement.wallonie.be/dnf/dc ... _route.htm
Why not in France?

In Italy too, I have been told. Because they no longer have the means to "maintain".
But in France, we have local authorities who seem not to know what to do with their money.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/02/20, 18:06

VetusLignum wrote: in France, we have local authorities who seem not to know what to do with their money.
You are in France ? I thought I understood that you were in a country that is really annoyed with the brexit that is imposed on it?
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 02/02/20, 19:37

VetusLignum wrote:
Why not in France?

In Italy too, I have been told. Because they no longer have the means to "maintain".
But in France, we have local authorities who seem not to know what to do with their money.

well, yes and that's the problem local communities live on credit as the state shows so well, to be elected or re-elected you have to be visible, so develop, spend, a mayor who saves is a mayor who does not do nothing...

France still has enough credibility to lend it more money, so we can still spend
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 03/02/20, 22:51

Moindreffor wrote:
VetusLignum wrote:
Why not in France?

well, yes and that's the problem local communities live on credit as the state shows so well, to be elected or re-elected you have to be visible, so develop, spend, a mayor who saves is a mayor who does not do nothing...

Yes, but this is also due to the fact that there will always be a few citizens to put pressure on elected officials if such an embankment is not "clean". There is a whole mentality to change.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 03/02/20, 23:04

VetusLignum wrote:A video in which a "destroyer of nature" explains to us with pedagogy why he does what he does ...

Note the presence of hay bales which no one seems to know what to do ...

"Why are you doing this, you don't have to do that ..."
It's really the Inquisition!
And the manufacture of his camcorder or smartphone, to this inquisitor on a crusade, he estimated its ecological impact?
It's appalling this intolerance, it's scary. Fed up with these lesson givers, fed by farmers, and on whom they spit.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 03/02/20, 23:07

Exnihiloest wrote:"Why are you doing this, you don't have to do that ..."
It's really the Inquisition!
And the manufacture of his camcorder or smartphone, to this inquisitor on a crusade, he estimated its ecological impact?
It's appalling this intolerance, it's scary. Fed up with these lesson givers, fed by farmers, and on whom they spit.

Ahahahahaha !!!! I love your humor tinged with irony ... : roll:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)