From conviction to approaching reality ...

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: From conviction to approaching reality ...

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 09/09/17, 02:33

At the same time we are in writing ... Image not enough to make a cheese either ... unless it's a mozzarella to garnish the salad with ... tomatoes Image
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 09/09/17, 11:21

I also think that it is anyone's right not to be satisfied with the discussions and to drop them ... It is not a drama either!

A little anecdote: in the 80s, the "Paradiso" in Amsterdam was an abandoned church, repainted in black, and became a rather wild rock palace ... With in front, around, inside, merchants of the temple who did not sell bad substances related to it, a little more modern incense if you follow me ... So I imagine my mother-in-law, very religious, passing by, and saying to herself, I am going to say a prayer ... She would be quickly came out, not finding what she was looking for!

[It still exists, but it seems to me that it was much cleaner. Rock lovers can go there for communion. The office hours are indicated here:

https://www.paradiso.nl/en/?gclid=CjwKC ... JQQAvD_BwE]

I think that a certain number of "permaculturists" do not find what they are looking for here. It rather reassures me. We are, for them, too scientific or not religious enough. They come to say their prayers and we rock'n roll and we drink beers ... We are "productivist", which seems to them to be a fault. If not an insult ...
1 x
olivier75
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by olivier75 » 09/09/17, 12:57

We, I speak for myself too, are above all not capable, intellectually and physically, of gathering knowledge (sometimes contradictory), and synthesizing it enough to make it scientifically indisputable, especially for the living. The way is open for all to a way of seeing, believing, imagining what seems to him more relevant. Knowledge and access to the same knowledge is increasing, however, but by reducing the debate, there is room.
So I don't bother you with mine !!!!
Didier, did you watch Hervé Coves' video on mycorrhizae?
Olivier
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 09/09/17, 13:06

1) I am not trying to reduce the debate. But I don't change my mind just because someone expresses another, contradictory one. I just found that it is not shocking that people leave because what we are debating is obviously not of interest to them. Or debating does not interest them.

2) No. Not yet watched. But that interests me. Covès interests me in two ways: excellent agronomist and excellent pedagogue. I am trying to learn.
0 x
olivier75
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by olivier75 » 09/09/17, 13:13

Yes, he has a different approach very useful in my opinion, this last video, very close to your line on soil fertility approach from a different point of view and fun too.

Olivier
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 09/09/17, 13:21

I'll check, but in general there are only nuances that separate us. He remained in the bath and has knowledge that I do not have (because "apart from agronomic debates" during all the years when I have worked "down to earth" in Africa or then in the management of structures). He's a real agronomist. Where I am sometimes a little "light" ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 10/09/17, 02:55

Did67 wrote:I think that a certain number of "permaculturists" do not find what they are looking for here. It rather reassures me. We are, for them, too scientific or not religious enough. They come to say their prayers and we rock'n roll and we drink beers ... We are "productivist", which seems to them to be a fault. If not an insult ...

Perhaps it is not necessary to go as far as a form of "flogging"? Image
No?

Total suitability is not desirable?
She does not exist
So, it's all right Image
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"