Breeding cows and Salers in Livradois (Auvergne)

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Cows and Livestock Salers in Livradois (Auvergne)

by Janic » 27/08/19, 08:54

life is nothing without death, and vice versa. Moreover, it is an opportunity to revise a classic:
a great philosophical classic which, apart from this phraseology, does not explain why it distresses even those who hold this discourse and who, for all that, make little of the death of others. How many around you do not tremble in front of this inevitable and rush to the man of the art to avoid this "final solution"? And we can tell them that life is nothing without death, they still prefer life with all its miseries and sufferings, even in old people's homes! This kind of slow death slaughterhouse!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 27/08/19, 09:05

Janic wrote:
life is nothing without death, and vice versa. Moreover, it is an opportunity to revise a classic:
a great philosophical classic which, apart from this phraseology, does not explain why it distresses even those who hold this discourse and who, for all that, make little of the death of others. How many around you do not tremble in front of this inevitable and rush to the man of the art to avoid this "final solution"? And we can tell them that life is nothing without death, they still prefer life with all its miseries and sufferings, even in old people's homes! This kind of slow death slaughterhouse!

Amen...........
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 27/08/19, 09:06

Remundo wrote:I fear that the initial message will be lost ...
Remundo wrote:to change our air, and if you have the opportunity to spend near Thiers, Saint Jean des Ollières (63) in the Livradois ...

More details here: http://elevage.salers.free.fr/actualite ... #Aout_2019

so let's go back to our cows
1 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/08/19, 09:50

Amen...........
and obviously, as for the rest, you do not even know what this word means!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 27/08/19, 15:27

Janic wrote:
Amen...........

You, on the other hand, are ALWAYS on the right side of the game with your lessons in virtue and sententious morals. The others (understand "who neither think nor do like me") are ignorant and selfish monsters who are pushing the world towards the apocalypse.
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/08/19, 16:32

Janic quoted :
Amen...........
A few decades of theology, it gives a minimum of knowledge in this field
On the other hand, you are ALWAYS on the right side of the neck with your lessons of virtue and moral sententious.
That's what we have in common, so!
The others (understand "who neither think nor do like me") are ignorant and selfish monsters who are pushing the world towards the apocalypse.
They do not need me to be who they are, not what you think you know, nor me either. But you want maybe I collate some of your pearls of the same kind?
Moreover, and here again a little theology is used for something, the term apocalypse means revelation, not a planetary catastrophe that humans know how to do on their own. But if you did a little photo, a developer does not make a photo, but only reveals the invisible image to the eyes of the laboratory.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 27/08/19, 17:11

ImageBut of course you will have it, your "revelation", on your deathbed, worries you.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/08/19, 17:33

But of course you will have it, your "revelation", on your deathbed, worries you.
I do not worry for two cents, knowing that I would not be the only one in this case! and as you sign so well:

"It's better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on smart things." (J.Rouxel
Where are you? :?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 27/08/19, 17:34

This is not the subject.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/08/19, 17:44

This is not the subject.
on the contrary, assume your commitments!
0 x