Breeding cows and Salers in Livradois (Auvergne)

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Remundo

Re: Cows and Livestock Salers in Livradois (Auvergne)

by Remundo » 25/08/19, 21:36

to change our air, and if you have the opportunity to spend near Thiers, Saint Jean des Ollières (63) in the Livradois ...

More details here: http://elevage.salers.free.fr/actualite ... #Aout_2019
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/08/19, 09:21

and the beef on the spit, is it part of the beauty contest? : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/08/19, 11:26

Janic, we let you eat your salads, let us eat our meat.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/08/19, 12:54

I do not just eat salad, thankfully, I've never stopped anyone from eating meat (a lot of my friends and relationships are bitch-eaters). I just signaled the gap between the different elements of this poster. This is called pub analysis because I guess the beef in question does not appear on this poster and it is not the bull presented that finishes on the spit.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 26/08/19, 13:07

Janic wrote:
I do not just eat salad, thankfully, I've never stopped anyone from eating meat (a lot of my friends and relationships are bitch-eaters). I just signaled the gap between the different elements of this poster. This is called pub analysis because I guess the beef in question does not appear on this poster and it is not the bull presented that finishes on the spit.

still in mode I do not know but I criticize, the bull is eaten as well as the beef, it is also an export meat, except that in France, all beef is classified in "Beef", this which means that in France you can eat buffalo (which the Italians refuse to do and therefore France is the dream country for Italians to release their buffaloes), zebu or other ...
1 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/08/19, 13:54

still in mode I do not know but I criticize, the bull is eaten as well as the beef, it is also an export meat, except that in France, all beef is classified in "Beef", this which means that in France you can eat buffalo (which the Italians refuse to do and therefore France is the dream country for Italians to release their buffaloes), zebu or other ...
Still and always in BZZZ mode! I was not born VG and I ate lots of different meats. But you do not know that an ox is a castrated bull, even children Vg know it? Yes? Well, you know things! So stop taking the others for ignorant fools, in your image! : Evil:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/08/19, 14:08

it is true that the name "beef" is confusing, because in reality, it includes all bovines except calves and calves ...

the castration of males is increasingly rare. It was popular in the days when farmers had "a pair of oxen" to pull their plow, because castrated animals were more docile than bulls, although they were a little less muscular than a normal male, they remained more powerful than adult cows, which were devoted to milk and reproduction.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 26/08/19, 14:34

To Janic and Moindreffor ....

You are on this one almost as painful as the other .....

I pulled this thread from the beginning (13 pages in 10 years, it's reasonable ....), it is just for Remundo to present, with many photos, a local activity in which his family (maybe to be him too) is engaged. Personally it interested me.
And it puts the poster of a local demonstration by specifying "if you have the opportunity to pass by there".

El it's spinning ..... Yes, Janic, in a local event on the breeding there will be no mandatory vegan menu! So go your way.
And Moindreffor, just avoid answering.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/08/19, 16:08

El it's spinning ..... Yes, Janic, in a local event on the breeding there will be no mandatory vegan menu! So go your way ..
on the one hand I am not vegan, on the other hand I live in the countryside in the middle of cattle farms that come to graze my hedges. But I also mean to bawl the mothers when a livestock carrier comes to withdraw their young to bring it to the slaughterhouse or when they are the ones who are concerned, these same cows which these farmers boast of having pampered them for their competitions and milks that they have given in abundance and are thanked by their killing, in horrible conditions that even the Nazis did not dare to do.
It is thanks to these awakening that the animal has recently passed from the stage of simple furniture without respect, to that of animal to respect and not only the doggie to his mum.
It is not the fact of presenting beautiful animals that is questionable, but the unenviable fate that will be made to them once these numbers of past circuses because unlike contests of doggies to his meme they are not slaughtered to feed the mums in question. It is not so simple that you present it!
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 26/08/19, 16:18

Janic wrote:
Still and always in BZZZ mode! I was not born VG and I ate lots of different meats. But you do not know that an ox is a castrated bull, even children Vg know it? Yes? Well, you know things! So stop taking the others for ignorant fools, in your image! : Evil:

already if you eat, I eat, already a big difference between us education level, do not mix the kinds

and if we read your message you say that the bull of the pub will not end up on the plate which is wrong, and your little science class to divert the attention of the fact that you are once again beside the plate is ridiculous, our friend understood him well, I speak well of appellation beef, which in France includes all the breeds of cattle, the great lady of the breeders, at least there are some who understand the meaning of the sentences

but the way you responded we can see that you did not know it

so to be less restrictive, go back and eat your "organic" vegetables and let us appreciate the beautiful animals and the excellent work of the breeders.

the new fashion is the conversion of vegetarians to cattle-friendly farming because ultimately it's better for the planet
1 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)