Conservation agriculture

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Conservation agriculture

by izentrop » 09/08/21, 01:45

Moindreffor wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
izentrop wrote:It's confirmed, plant macerations help protect crops
Izy discovers the benefits of biodynamics. It's extra, I would almost cry!
we are not on biodynamics, but on maceration 100Kg of nettles for 1000L of water is far from Steiner's recipes, he simply applies on a large scale, which gardeners have been applying for a long time in their little ones vegetable gardens

nothing new in the end, discovering that nettle is a foliar booster, in supermarkets as in small ones, is it really revolutionary?
In fact it is very recent as a "directive"
Recommendations for the use of preparations
stinging nettle base (U. dioica) seem to have started
in Maine-et-Loire based on the opinions given by
Jean-Claude Chevalard, enterprising self-taught
who describes himself as an “ortician”. Of
preparations made on the farm for special needs
local, nettle manure and many other confec
mixed with various plants (horsetail, fern, etc.) are
quickly became objects of commerce from what
already looked like a small industry.
Before the agricultural orientation law of 1999 and the development
development of control activities, the authorities do not
hardly worried about it. Until the moment when the
sales of these products per thousand liters in
several garden centers have been regularly signed
carried out by the agents in charge of the routine checks
of these establishments. This marketing was
sometimes accompanied by written recommendations
targeting a wide variety of diseases or parasites,
with visibly fanciful content. Packaged
in plastic cans, the preparations for
were a very free label claiming princi
pale of fertilizing properties. They were
sometimes recommended at points of sale in
highlighting phytosanitary properties, by
especially against aphids. We were then at
turning point of the year 2000. https://www.jardiner-autrement.fr/wp-co ... tie-bd.pdf
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/08/21, 08:48

zizi
we are not on biodynamics, but on maceration 100Kg of nettles for 1000L of water is far from Steiner's recipes, he simply applies on a large scale, which gardeners have been applying for a long time in their little ones vegetable gardens
Indeed biodynamics cannot be reduced to macerations which have been known for a long time. But it is the way of using them which differs from the usual uses by adding extreme dilutions and dynamization of the homeopathy type. However, since the 1930s, these practices have been widely studied on thousands of samples, with a control group, on plant growth, on the composition of dry matter or volatile components, and the majority demonstrate a clear superiority compared to the control group.
nothing new in the end, discovering that nettle is a foliar booster, in supermarkets as in small ones, is it really revolutionary?
At least as much as Monsanto, but at least it doesn't poison anyone, on the contrary.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 09/08/21, 20:46

Janic wrote:least effort of reflection
well no need to study biodynamics, given the way you describe it, we understand that Steiner did not invent anything but that he took over the work of others and that he just added his mystical side, and that subsequently his disciples did the same
which would then show that mysticism is really effective, much more than a failed pseudo chemical rationalism!
you are absolutely right and that is what is currently dangerous, we are returning to obscurantism, pseudo-sciences and beliefs and people like you are delighted because it is all the fertile ground of manipulation of mass, there were the "big" religions, and we unfortunately see where religious extremism leads, now with the Internet we see rather small groups appearing that we can associate with sectarian excesses, which are just as dangerous, or even more because they are more and more numerous

lesser effort wrote:as you write it we understand that biodynamics is just putting a new "logo" on existing knowledge and more mystique for folklore, Steiner visionary in marketing yes
You are the typical example of the asshole who does not know anything about it and who takes refuge behind an obscurantism which would not be better in this case.
Otherwise, except for you who have the innate genius, the inventors only bring together already existing information to adapt them to situations where they allow a concrete use.
No one any longer disputes the visions of Leonardo da Vinci, inapplicable in his time for lack of suitable means and technologies, but in his time he passed also for an enlightened man and it took 500 years for his genius, the real him, to be recognized and applied.
So do as ABCon returns to the doghouse! You may bark and drool your little quenottes do not impress anyone. [/ Quote]
it is you who tells us that Steiner did not invent anything, that he just took over as I highlighted in your message and you compare him to Leonardo da Vinci, nobody ever said that Leonardo had nothing invented and that he had taken over the work of others so your comparison is silly, even if we recognized the genius of Leonardo 500 years later he is indeed the original inventor, Steiner is only a buyer and it are you not the one writing it?

using nettle manure or other that's scientifically proven, and it works, and it's not biodynamics it's herbalism and herbalism is a science, that followers of biodynamics use also the herbalism and the one who speaks in the video, never speaks of biodynamics besides, on the other hand the fact that it is in organic and that it searches for alternative solutions is very good and like many, it is turns towards a science a real not a pseudo-science and it works and there I agree

after again and again multiple insults which once again shows your little spirit, low blows to try to cover up your own mistakes
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 09/08/21, 23:03

I edit because of tag error

Moindreffor wrote:
Janic wrote:least effort of reflection
well no need to study biodynamics, given the way you describe it, we understand that Steiner did not invent anything but that he took over the work of others and that he just added his mystical side, and that subsequently his disciples did the same
which would then show that mysticism is really effective, much more than a failed pseudo chemical rationalism!
you are absolutely right and that is what is currently dangerous, we are returning to obscurantism, pseudo-sciences and beliefs and people like you are delighted because it is all the fertile ground of manipulation of mass, there were the "big" religions, and we unfortunately see where religious extremism leads, now with the Internet we see rather small groups appearing that we can associate with sectarian excesses, which are just as dangerous, or even more because they are more and more numerous

lesser effort wrote:as you write it we understand that biodynamics is just putting a new "logo" on existing knowledge and more mystique for folklore, Steiner visionary in marketing yes
Janic wrote:You are the typical example of the asshole who does not know anything about it and who takes refuge behind an obscurantism which would not be better in this case.
Otherwise, except for you who have the innate genius, the inventors only bring together already existing information to adapt them to situations where they allow a concrete use.
No one any longer disputes the visions of Leonardo da Vinci, inapplicable in his time for lack of suitable means and technologies, but in his time he passed also for an enlightened man and it took 500 years for his genius, the real him, to be recognized and applied.
So do as ABCon returns to the doghouse! You may bark and drool your little quenottes do not impress anyone.

it is you who tells us that Steiner did not invent anything, that he just took over as I highlighted in your message and you compare him to Leonardo da Vinci (by the way, you have to dare, a philosopher who without knowledge in agronomie lays the foundations of a new agriculture compare him to one of the greatest genius), nobody ever said that Leonardo had not invented anything and that he had taken over the work of others so your comparison is silly , even if we recognized the genius of Leonardo 500 years later he is indeed the original inventor, Steiner is only a buyer and it is you who write it not me

using nettle manure or other that's scientifically proven, and it works, and it's not biodynamics it's herbalism and herbalism is a science, that followers of biodynamics use also the herbalism and the one who speaks in the video, never speaks of biodynamics besides, on the other hand the fact that it is in organic and that it searches for alternative solutions is very good and like many, it is turns towards a science a real not a pseudo-science and it works and there I agree

after again and again multiple insults which once again shows your little spirit, low blows to try to cover up your own mistakes
0 x
(of me)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 09/08/21, 23:10

Moindreffor wrote:use nettle manure or other that's scientifically proven
This is what I also thought when I read the article, but are these 25 field trials with his local group sufficient as scientific proof, I doubt following the document of the scientific council of the SNHF https://www.jardiner-autrement.fr/wp-co ... tie-bd.pdf
0 x
Biobomb
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Biobomb » 09/08/21, 23:21

izentrop wrote: SNHF

I have never been impressed by these people. Who pays them?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 09/08/21, 23:29

Biobombe wrote:
Not just the SNHF
Over the past 15 years, the Ctifl1 network
- Regional Fruit and Vegetable Stations, IFV2
et
Iteipmai3
, have carried out numerous tests with
various liquid manure, fresh or commercial, on several
fruit, vegetable and condiment species,
as well as in viticulture
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/08/21, 23:30

What a magnificent retreat ... normal, Izy saw "organic" ... it was to be expected!
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 09/08/21, 23:32

izentrop wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:use nettle manure or other that's scientifically proven
This is what I also thought when I read the article, but are these 25 field trials with his local group sufficient as scientific proof, I doubt following the document of the scientific council of the SNHF https://www.jardiner-autrement.fr/wp-co ... tie-bd.pdf

as I mentioned, liquid manure and plant decoctions are herbal medicine, the molecules present in nettle we know that they are active, and therefore that it works like herbal tea to sleep or otherwise,

after that it's a question of dosage is 100kg of nettle for 1000L of water enough? as soon as we want to adapt a knowledge in a field other than the one where it was studied we go into the experimentation we know that it "MUST" work if we still have to find the adapted protocol

after there is nettle manure and nettle manure, there he makes aerobic manure while the latest studies show that it must be done anaerobic, it is also the problem of the self-taught they can miss some info

I think this experiment is going in the right direction, but there is still work to be done
1 x
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 09/08/21, 23:35

izentrop wrote:
Biobombe wrote:
Not just the SNHF
Over the past 15 years, the Ctifl1 network
- Regional Fruit and Vegetable Stations, IFV2
et
Iteipmai3
, have carried out numerous tests with
various liquid manure, fresh or commercial, on several
fruit, vegetable and condiment species,
as well as in viticulture

be careful there the guy is more careful or more in the compromise, he associates that with copper, his goal is not to replace but to reduce the doses of copper, he is organic but realistic, a little less bigoted : Mrgreen:
0 x
(of me)