Conservation agriculture

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Conservation agriculture

by GuyGadebois » 01/03/20, 15:25

I'm not saying that wind power is the solution to all our problems, but if we had a few around the villages (not necessarily giants *) to supply them with green electricity, in the regions where there is a almost constant wind, I don't see where the evil would be. Especially that an intelligent territorial network would allow in some places to save on very high voltage lines (THT) which suddenly disfigure the landscape with their giant pillars and their huge cables.

* But of reasonable sizes, MANDATORY and fully recyclable.
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 01/03/20, 15:41

GuyGadebois wrote:I'm not saying that wind power is the solution to all our problems, but if we had a few around the villages (not necessarily giants *) to supply them with green electricity, in the regions where there is a almost constant wind, I don't see where the evil would be. Especially that an intelligent territorial network would allow in some places to save on very high voltage lines (THT) which suddenly disfigure the landscape with their giant pillars and their huge cables.

* But of reasonable sizes, MANDATORY and fully recyclable.

except that the whole territory cannot receive wind turbines, because of the quantities of winds, so they are concentrated where the wind is better, so here ... in Hauts de France, and considering what it brings to the communes and the farmers they are for 100%, fortunately our minister is also starting to find that in places it is too much

I am for individual and autonomous solar, because the electricity is used on the spot and makes it possible to understand to the inhabitant producer that if he wants to make real savings in addition he must modify his way of consuming and therefore reduce his consumption what he will do to increase the income from his solar

wind power everywhere is the pursuit of production, without any incentive to consume less, the message is rather continue to consume as long as it is green electricity
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/03/20, 16:05

Moindreffor wrote:except that the whole territory cannot receive wind turbines, because of the quantities of winds, so they are concentrated where the wind is better, so here ...

Above I wrote: "in regions where there is an almost constant wind".
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/03/20, 16:50

I am for individual and autonomous solar, because the electricity is used on the spot and makes it possible to understand to the inhabitant producer that if he wants to make real savings in addition he must modify his way of consuming and therefore reduce his consumption what he will do to increase the income from his solar
Is this a real PAC? The electricity coming from the PS is not consumed as soon as it is produced. It is first injected into the EDF network, which acts as a buffer. The question is: which producer, of anything for that matter, would buy a more expensive product than he sells to the same one to whom he just bought it. It is therefore a scam quite simply in order to prevent these PS from being independent of the system. EDF wants to remain the boss of the entire electrical industry and that each household remains under its dependence.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/03/20, 16:52

Janic wrote:[This is a real PAC? The electricity coming from the PS is not consumed as soon as it is produced. It is first injected into the EDF network, which acts as a buffer.

You can also cut yourself off completely from the network and get started in self-production.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/03/20, 17:23

You can also cut yourself off completely from the network and get started in self-production.
of course it is possible for guys like Remondo, but apart from him, the majority of those who pose PS, see only the money they are going to make (illusory besides, but the commercial ones know how to make it )
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 01/03/20, 17:32

Janic wrote:
of course it's possible for guys like Remondo, but apart from him, .....

Ooh there! Remundo is off the grid ???????

PS: totally irrelevant elsewhere.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 11/03/20, 22:39

I no longer know if it was here that we talked about conservation agriculture without glyphosate: here is an example (direct sowing under cover which is a complex mixture in intermediate culture after harvesting cereals and before sowing peas) winter; all without destroying the glyphosate cover).

It's the seed drill called Avatar!

https://www.terre-net.fr/materiel-agric ... 41474.html

FYI, second-hand, it is still worth € 72: we understand that a farmer is not someone who can "play" easily as I do when I do an experiment ... You also need a tractor in front of !

https://www.agriaffaires.com/occasion/s ... 16-sd.html
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/03/20, 23:54

All this with an air of slow : Wink:
I would be curious to know the continuation, because it counted perhaps on the gel for the destruction of the cover and with all the rain which we caught :?: :?:

He is from min corner and he explains well
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 12/03/20, 00:07

izentrop wrote:All this with an air of slow : Wink:
I would be curious to know the rest, because he was perhaps counting on the gel for the destruction of the cover ...

Or else he did not intend to destroy the cover ... :?: :?:
0 x