Conservation agriculture

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Did67

Re: Conservation agriculture

by Did67 » 29/02/20, 17:34

Janic wrote:
We come to be "green", but there are limits. Not that at home! For others, it's fantastic!
it has nothing to do with ecology. ...

I put in quotes! I was of course talking about all these people who say, or claim to be, "green" - because they buy "organic" or even "Fairtrade" coffee ... Their Renault car is tagged (by the manufacturer) Eco2. .. Go a little further, there, it gets stuck. What if the value of their flag drops.

Of course it has nothing to do with ecology. Moreover, even among "ecologists", the word is misused - rare are those who see it as a science which studies the relationship of living beings with each other and with their biotope ...
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 29/02/20, 17:39

Did67 wrote:I put in quotes! I was of course talking about all those people who say, or claim to be, "green" - because they buy "organic" or even "Fairtrade" coffee ...

It is still better to buy coffee beans from small organic farms than Nestlé capsules with coffee stuffed with filth. No? After that, that's not what defines an ecologist, I agree.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Did67

by Did67 » 29/02/20, 18:24

Ah cow, you have to be sharp! I forgot the "be content with ...". I'm talking about those who claim to be "green" from the moment they buy "organic" coffee (this is one of the products for which "organic" has the highest market share) - and not much other...

I reassure you: I buy "organic" and even "fair trade" coffee on good days, or when a promising wine torments my taste curiosity - because there are some who have character and I like it!
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 29/02/20, 18:28

Did67 wrote:I reassure you: I buy "organic" and even "fair trade" coffee on good days, or when a promising wine torments my taste curiosity - because there are some who have character and I like it!

I find it really difficult to find an organic coffee bean that gives the same pleasure as an Italian coffee (that we drink in Italy) espresso or ristretto, yet I have a great machine. In fact, I only found it in Italy. If you have a good plan, I'm all ears!
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 29/02/20, 19:11

If it's not the coffee or the machine, look to the roasting side, or just "the local vibe" : Mrgreen:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 29/02/20, 19:18

GuyGadebois wrote:I find it really difficult to find an organic coffee bean that gives the same pleasure as an Italian coffee (that we drink in Italy) espresso or ristretto, yet I have a great machine. In fact, I only found it in Italy. If you have a good plan, I'm all ears!

Oh, I'm not there. I was raised on chicory. And the "luxury" was a Germanic style coffee! So you see the level ...

So from time to time, when I have an "organic fair trade" coffee this or that, I find that it has character - one day, like that, a random mocha thing, the other a "Guatemala" ...

But it's true that in Italy, I remember a breakfast, there, you stay seated (since you are!) ... I did not say on the ass! Ah yes, all the same ...
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 29/02/20, 19:19

Did67 wrote:But it's true that in Italy, I remember a breakfast, there, you stay seated (since you are!) ... I did not say on the ass! Ah yes, all the same ...

Every morning in Trieste, I went with my wife to taste the ristretto of a small roaster in the area, for 1 euro ... It was to die for!
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 01/03/20, 13:14

Janic wrote:
I am for wind turbines from the moment they are far enough away that their noise does not prevent me from sleeping. Regarding the landscape, I find it beautiful like a windmill.
the minimum distance is 1.000 meters from the dwellings. It is especially the accumulation that can hinder? But indeed, on the aesthetic level, it is not worse than these immense factory chimneys of yesterday, church steeples or cathedrals or even these awful electric pylons which are much worse and to which all have become accustomed and what about grain elevators or nuclear power plants with their huge cooling towers up to 178.5 m. and their continual vapors.

just to correct it is not 1000m but 800m it changes a little and yes the number also changes, the windmills or the church steeples, it was one per small village, there the wind turbines it is mini 7 by parks we can clearly see Guy or Janic that do not live in a region conducive to the deployment of wind turbines because you would come to our house you might not say the same thing anymore the heights of ridges have become strings of wind turbines at more than 240 ° at night it makes a real Christmas garland

and cooling towers do not come out of the vapors, but from the fog, from the cloud in fact, the vapor is invisible since it is a gas

on 30km of plains there are more than 100 wind turbines along the road, and we install more, from my home I see 2 if the new park is set up it will go to 4 or 5

factory chimneys it was work for workers, wind turbines it is a big report for farmers between 8 and 000 € per year per wind turbine, and an additional cost of electricity prices for each consumer since this electricity is bought 12 times are production price

so yes in Haut de France the wind turbines are for us and when this one will be out of use we will place new ones next to it but will the old ones be dismantled? in any case the concrete base it is certain that it will remain
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/03/20, 14:59

Moindreffor wrote:just to correct it is not 1000m but 800m it changes a little and yes the number also changes, the windmills or the church steeples, it was one per small village, there the wind turbines it is mini 7 by parks we can clearly see Guy or Janic that do not live in a region conducive to the deployment of wind turbines because you would come to our house you might not say the same thing anymore the heights of ridges have become strings of wind turbines at more than 240 ° at night it makes a real Christmas garland

If, precisely, I am in a region where we should build wind turbines, it is planned but because of a few [SELF-CENSORSHIP], the project is dragging on and may not be done.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 01/03/20, 15:19

GuyGadebois wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:just to correct it is not 1000m but 800m it changes a little and yes the number also changes, the windmills or the church steeples, it was one per small village, there the wind turbines it is mini 7 by parks we can clearly see Guy or Janic that do not live in a region conducive to the deployment of wind turbines because you would come to our house you might not say the same thing anymore the heights of ridges have become strings of wind turbines at more than 240 ° at night it makes a real Christmas garland

If, precisely, I am in a region where we should build wind turbines, it is planned but because a few [SELF-CENSORSHIP], the project is dragging on and may not be done.

I am in a region where each village claims its wind farm, and Hauts de France is not desert village level, so it's not where we should have, it's where we should have in addition to those present
the college of the neighboring town is recruiting in 17 communes, in a short time the 17 communes will have their park, so you return the colleges and you make a radius of about 10 km and you see the concentration

when you see a wind turbine from each of your window instead of your beautiful view, you may find it less attractive, but after between the view of the green countryside and a wind farm, all tastes are in nature
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)