Conservation agriculture

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Conservation agriculture

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 20/02/19, 15:01

VetusLignum wrote:In 2 hours, the live RIAV: https://www.verdeterreprod.fr/2019/02/1 ... du-vivant/

The program here: https://riav.fr/evenement/conferences

No time I'll be at ..... vegetable patch Image Image
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/02/19, 00:24

The live conference:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/02/19, 09:14

Very interesting conference where the regulars of "earthworm" participate, with a magnificent speech from our former Minister of Agriculture.

We finally have figures at 3:32 with Benoît NOËL - Agricultural Engineer (Gardener of the World) who says among other things that a contribution of 1 cm of BRF / year helps maintain soil fertility at a humus level of old forests or old meadows about 8%.

It brings numerical solutions to global warming, by global agriculture here at 3 h 34
Attachments
fertilityBRF.jpg
fertilityBRF.jpg (69.24 KiB) Viewed 2026 times
CompenserFaimAzote.jpg
CompensateFaimAzote.jpg (57.29 Kio) Viewed 2026 times
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/02/19, 10:27

I think the most positive point is to get out of the single "organic" solution, because it locks being really agriculture in an endless circle, sterile debates and a stagnation that people open their minds c is refreshing
another reasoning with nuts! Did underlines that the CONVENTIONAL bio (although the true conventional is that of the pioneers, but let's move on) is full of faults, not the real BIO, which is and has always been, precisely, to get out of the unique solution of agrochemicals. do not mix tea towels with towels.
It's like those who speak of DES Muslims as the terrorists whose media are talking about when it is only a few individuals who recommend it.
So we have to stop this habit of saying LES instead of DES.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 21/02/19, 13:30

Janic wrote:
I think the most positive point is to get out of the single "organic" solution, because it locks being really agriculture in an endless circle, sterile debates and a stagnation that people open their minds c is refreshing
another reasoning with nuts! Did underlines that the CONVENTIONAL bio (although the true conventional is that of the pioneers, but let's move on) is full of faults, not the real BIO, which is and has always been, precisely, to get out of the unique solution of agrochemicals. do not mix tea towels with towels.
It's like those who speak of DES Muslims as the terrorists whose media are talking about when it is only a few individuals who recommend it.
So we have to stop this habit of saying LES instead of DES.

and an even more offbeat and useless comparison, if you don't have to mix the tea towels and the towels, on your side you make us the splits, go from organic to terrorism, you had to dare, but we know that you don't stopped : Mrgreen:
you should be a hairdresser because at times you are bordering on the ridiculous : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/02/19, 14:15

:
and an even more offbeat and useless comparison, if you don't have to mix the tea towels and the towels, on your side you make us the splits,
Completely impervious to the similarities of habitual behavior, then learn to read before making absurd comments. So a little French lesson ?:
I think the most positive point is to get out of the unique "organic" solution,

being a great support of the chemical, it goes without saying that you just want to get out
because it encloses being really agriculture in an endless circle, sterile debates and stagnation that people open their minds it's refreshing
It is CA and only here, do not mix the tea towels with the towels.
It's like those who speak DES Muslims as the terrorists the media talk about when it is only DE some individuals recommending it.
So we have to stop this habit of saying THE instead of DES.
I suspected that you would have trouble between definite and indefinite articles, that's why I, despite everything, put them in capital letters. And despite that you confuse the form (use of any example) and the content that focuses on these articles.

https://www.francaisfacile.com/exercice ... s-3227.php
1) The defined article: the - the - the
It is used to introduce a name or nominal group designating:
- A thing or a being already identified.
Ex. There was a burglary. The thief was arrested.

2) The indefinite article: one - one - of
It is used to refer to a person or a thing:
- Hard to identify
Ex. A man entered the room. (We don't know who this man is)

to go from organic to terrorism, you had to dare, but we know that nothing stops you : Mrgreen:
So the proof that you suck in text analysis.
you should be a hairdresser because at times you are bordering on the ridiculous: mrgreen
You should go back to primary school with magnifying glasses and even there, it is not sure that it works better.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/02/19, 14:22

You drown the subjects with your ping-pong conversations which should be done in the bar of the forum. The mods have other things to do than cleaning.
It's just an opinion like that, because I don't have the vocation of moderator.

Continue like this, if your goal is to mess it up. :|
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/02/19, 14:25

You drown the subjects with your ping-pong conversations which should be done in the bar of the forum. The mods have other things to do than cleaning.
and who usually drowns other subjects (and this one too)? Izentrop of course!
Phew, you escaped it beautiful, otherwise you would have fired yourself.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 21/02/19, 14:30

Janic wrote::
and an even more offbeat and useless comparison, if you don't have to mix the tea towels and the towels, on your side you make us the splits,
Completely impervious to the similarities of habitual behavior, then learn to read before making absurd comments. So a little French lesson ?:
I think the most positive point is to get out of the unique "organic" solution,

being a great support of the chemical, it goes without saying that you just want to get out
because it encloses being really agriculture in an endless circle, sterile debates and stagnation that people open their minds it's refreshing
It is CA and only here, do not mix the tea towels with the towels.
It's like those who speak DES Muslims as the terrorists the media talk about when it is only DE some individuals recommending it.
So we have to stop this habit of saying THE instead of DES.
I suspected that you would have trouble between definite and indefinite articles, that's why I, despite everything, put them in capital letters. And despite that you confuse the form (use of any example) and the content that focuses on these articles.

https://www.francaisfacile.com/exercice ... s-3227.php
1) The defined article: the - the - the
It is used to introduce a name or nominal group designating:
- A thing or a being already identified.
Ex. There was a burglary. The thief was arrested.

2) The indefinite article: one - one - of
It is used to refer to a person or a thing:
- Hard to identify
Ex. A man entered the room. (We don't know who this man is)

to go from organic to terrorism, you had to dare, but we know that nothing stops you : Mrgreen:
So the proof that you suck in text analysis.
you should be a hairdresser because at times you are bordering on the ridiculous: mrgreen
You should go back to primary school with magnifying glasses and even there, it is not sure that it works better.

that's where you make another mistake
it's not up to the reader to make the effort to understand it is up to the author to be understandable, but when the author and the reader are the same people, we don't make a habit of making the effort, you see what i'm talking about : Mrgreen:
you often speak of the "true", I would have said "the history" which would be more correct, no? because what would be "true" and what would have "false" the others?
0 x
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 21/02/19, 14:39

izentrop wrote:You drown the subjects with your ping-pong conversations which should be done in the bar of the forum. The mods have other things to do than cleaning.

Continue like this, if your goal is to mess it up. :|

yes actually sorry to pollute this post
you are right, conservation agriculture, has the merit of exploring other ways,
I think that our farmers, see the impasse of the conventional, or we will say it to the endism, the overbidding and the maladjustment of a bio that does not finish being minimalist to go towards the conversion to the bio, to reach the objectives set and to be able to congratulate themselves on the success of these objectives
so we have to go to something else
0 x
(of me)