Biodynamic farming techniques

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 02/06/06, 09:53

hi knut, I would like to know, or you find which plant goes with which other, if you have examples : Cheesy: that interests me bcp,; For you and your doriphores : Cheesy: : castor plant at the end of your rows of potatoes, and hop more doriphore (nonexistent !!) result over 1 year, in the same place as the previous year infected :!:
0 x
Knut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Knut » 02/06/06, 11:33

Thanks for the castor, we didn't know, I note;

It is my wife who takes care of the garden (rare subject of conflict between us) and I will ask her.

From memory, we have this on the lunar calendar precisely, with all the compatible plants, and many of them help each other like castor oil for paws.

I know that every year the beans attract all the aphids from the garden without damage to them, while the beans are in great shape.

But we don't know everything ... we're like you.

Let's make a directory here then?

We are also looking for snails in the garden. One year, my wife put on limacide, and we had a good fight over that too.

One, I gladly eat snails once stuffed with greenery that I like less, two, I don't like chemicals, and three, dead snails, it stinks and it's sad!

Afterwards, we had a tame duck, which cleaned up the big family of gastropods ... but it was eating salads .... not to the point either.

BOn, I have the plant association list. Large painting. If I can scan and put it, we will gain tmps ... right? We have the right ????

Garlic / Favorable combination with strawberry and apple (not saying why) and unfavorable, with cabbage, beans, peas, marigold ...

Asparagus

Aubergine

Carrot

Celery

up to tomato ....

Must buy this calendar, it is not expensive, and it is a gold mine for who wants to start talking about ecology in my opinion ... a minimum!

Thanks for the castor, really .... I will try.
0 x
Knut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Knut » 02/06/06, 11:51

Until the 50s, humans observed, listened, and learned from their elders.

Since then, we denied everything, since it was not "progressive", and we lost a lot of information.

However, we all remember the rotation of crops, and fallow every 3 years ... at worst, it is in the prayer books of all religions.

a year of paws, amvante of beans, the third ....... of grass!

This is already enormous.
0 x
Knut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Knut » 02/06/06, 11:52

For the snails, we obviously put the ashes.

But since they only come out in rain, and the ashes break at the same time ...

So a root plant that feeds snails well, and without suffering, if you knew : Mrgreen:
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 02/06/06, 18:41

Yes!!!!!!!! scan! : Cheesy: you don't put the source and logo, or yours : Cheesy: , patents are copying like that right? except that this is not patenting! it's nature, not GMOs : Cheesy:
it is of public utility would say the state :D , these are observations made by our Gallic civilizations and others, they belong to us!
I think christophe is with me.

I think about it, wild garlic protects trees from "blistering", I planted it last week under my cherry trees. I thought the explanation was: ant repellant (it cultivates puceronts c may be related ), but no, because I tore it out with a nest on my feet!
I am also looking for antifurm
we have to make a list!
0 x
Knut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Knut » 02/06/06, 23:48

Extract from the 2004 lunar diffusion calendar, at € 7.2 ...

with the kind participation of all our ancestors for at least 27.000 years! Thank you grandpa!

Find it, it's a gold mine ...

Tell your wives that they will find the days favorable for hair removal ....

and your husbands (for the ladies) the good day to cut their heads ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 03/06/06, 01:34

merci! :D
0 x
Knut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Knut » 03/06/06, 14:04

Do not hesitate to buy it, there are precious tips of all kinds .... Great Christmas gift idea!

If not, I can send you one of the previous years, to give you an idea.
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 03/06/06, 15:53

To do well, we must also respect the rotations because some plants do not appreciate being there where there was a competitor the previous year.

table extracted from this book:
which introduces well to associated crops, green manures, fertilizer paths etc.
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 03/06/06, 16:18

And then also an awesome book:

It is very difficult to find. I give you the publisher's contact details if you are interested:
Editions Notre Jardin, 37c rue A.Levêque, BP38 1400 Nivelles, Belgium. Tel: 0032 67/21 18 61
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"