ORGANIC a market like any other

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: BIO a market like any other

by Moindreffor » 20/02/22, 20:25

Obamot wrote:I had already prepared this, because I knew you would come to it (but this will be my last post, because everything has been said)
First publish your previous source! Then...

published source what do you say? France info is it reliable or not?
Consumption: sales of organic products down in 2021
https://www.francetvinfo.fr/economie/em ... 35989.html
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/02/22, 20:28

Moindreffor wrote:
Obamot wrote:I had already prepared this, because I knew you would come to it (but this will be my last post, because everything has been said)

First publish your previous source! Then...

+ 82% between 2011 and 2016.

+ 17% in 2017 (increase compared to total volume). https://www.agencebio.org/wp-content/up ... ce-BIO.pdf

+ 15,7% between 2018.

+ 8% between 2019.

+ 12,2% in 2020. https://www.circuits-bio.com/chiffres-e ... os-en-2020

Suddenly, it would be down 4%, so what? We are still on a VERY upward trend for ten years.

QED

Source: I only give those that have not already been given previously.

published source what do you say? France info is it reliable or not?
Consumption: sales of organic products down in 2021
https://www.francetvinfo.fr/economie/em ... 35989.html

You only have that?

It doesn't change my conclusion.

Okay, so debate closed.
Last edited by Obamot the 20 / 02 / 22, 20: 29, 1 edited once.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 20/02/22, 20:29

Obamot wrote:You only have that?

It doesn't change my conclusion.

Okay, so debate closed.

la tribune
https://www.latribune.fr/entreprises-fi ... 03626.html

your conclusion is that you are right and they are wrong?
I only relay facts, I do not conclude anything, the facts speak for themselves

those who conclude is that they do not accept the facts, so they must persuade themselves that the facts are false

Organic recorded a decline in its turnover in supermarkets over five periods in a row. As a result, since the start of 2021, sales have fallen by -1,3%. Our partner NielsenIQ provides some explanation
https://www.lineaires.com/les-produits/ ... our-de-bon
0 x
(of me)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/02/22, 20:41

Same: but you don't have the “monopoly of facts” and you skew them
(well, you edited to embroider and catch up with the branches, I won't repeat indefinitely)

See the stats, it's not so much as via your sophisticated interpretation:
consumption drops [...]

It is rather that the increase in market share is slower than before” (what the numbers say). Re-CQFD

So I'll tell you, I wouldn't give a damn if the consumption was down, but to a point that you can't even imagine!
I'm glad that's not the case though, it's a strong signal.

The fact is that everything you said is FALSE, fake news, intox, gloubi-boulga. And there, in my eyes, you have zero seriousness, zero credibility.

So discernment zero.
Attempts at deception.
Discussion 2x closed.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 21/02/22, 10:09

Obamot wrote:So I'll tell you, I wouldn't give a damn if the consumption was down, but to a point that you can't even imagine!
I'm glad that's not the case though, it's a strong signal.

so why would you want to lie at all costs with the figures relayed by several "serious" and therefore non-partisan newspapers, if you really didn't give a damn you shouldn't even be reporting, which therefore contradicts you, on the contrary these figures which go against your partisan speech upset you, hence your attempt to dismantle them

Obamot wrote:The fact is that everything you said is FALSE, fake news, intox, gloubi-boulga. And there, in my eyes, you have zero seriousness, zero credibility.
So discernment zero.
Attempts at deception.
Discussion 2x closed.

I didn't say anything, I'm giving information from newspapers, so I'm not trying to deceive or lie, I wonder about these figures
on the other hand you
1) you quote figures from Switzerland to contradict the French figures
2) you quote figures from before 2018 to contradict figures from 2020
so yes you can close the discussion because it is clear that you have no valid arguments to contradict these facts that you do not accept
0 x
(of me)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/02/22, 10:29

Nah, I have absolutely nothing to care about BIO, it's not enough for me.
I just tried to successfully demonstrate that you were doing propaganda (and since you have to lie).

The Swiss source was there only as an example. I have since substantiated with completely different sources, so you are in very bad faith. Especially since this source was only there because it was a screenshot of what the first search results from google give, which doesn't really care what types of sources it is . It gave a global vision without bias, that's what I wanted (contrary to what you claim).

It is therefore NOT a compilation of data that I made personally, but what is a selection of the search engine. Which dismantles your iniquitous and false intention.

So you dispute that the increase in market share is slower than before”. Which is a REASONABLE approach and difficult to dispute, you don't bring any element to demonstrate anything.

You dispute that the organic is on sale increasing in the hard-discount. This is almost impossible to dispute, since the offer is physically present on the stalls and virtually on the web (which proves that there is strong demand and a large supply with accessible prices of around €2 )
https://www.lidl.fr/la-variete-lidl/not ... oduits-bio

You challenge the sources provided by google without telling us what they would have wrong in detail, you just reject them.

In short, the usual brainwashing of GMO supporters. And I'm not going to spend hours there so I really stop there in the face of a liar. Just in case, I blocked you in view of your caricatural objections, so I no longer see your answers since your positions are not scientific (there you don't make the weight — like with your crashes on the Vit. C — and other evasions) nor honorable while continuing to attribute to you a kind of “monopoly on truth”... You are not authoritative here, it's quite the opposite.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 21/02/22, 11:02

Obamot wrote:Nah, I have absolutely nothing to care about BIO, it's not enough for me.
I just tried to successfully demonstrate that you were doing propaganda (and since you have to lie).

The Swiss source was there only as an example. I have since substantiated with completely different sources, so you are in very bad faith. Especially since this source was only there because it was a screenshot of what the first search results from google give, which doesn't really care what types of sources it is . It gave a global vision without bias, that's what I wanted (contrary to what you claim).

It is therefore NOT a compilation of data that I made personally, but what is a selection of the search engine. Which dismantles your iniquitous and false intention.

So you dispute that the increase in market share is slower than before”. Which is a REASONABLE approach and difficult to dispute, you don't bring any element to demonstrate anything.

You dispute that the organic is on sale increasing in the hard-discount. This is almost impossible to dispute, since the offer is physically present on the stalls and virtually on the web (which proves that there is strong demand and a large supply with accessible prices of around €2 )
https://www.lidl.fr/la-variete-lidl/not ... oduits-bio

You challenge the sources provided by google without telling us what they would have wrong in detail, you just reject them.

In short, the usual brainwashing of GMO supporters. And I'm not going to spend hours there so I really stop there in the face of a liar. In case I blocked you in view of your caricatural objections, so I no longer see your answers since your positions are not scientific (there you do not have the weight as with your crashes and other dodges) nor d honorable while continuing to attribute to you a sort of “monopoly on truth”... You are not authoritative here, quite the contrary.

why would you want to lend me other intentions than those given by the newspapers, i.e. a drop in the consumption of "organic" products in 2020, apart from wanting to divert the reader from this information

to say that we find more and more of them at hard discounters, has nothing to do with the volume of sales, and that is what you are showing, although the supply is increasing, sales are still falling

it's raw information, I'm simply giving it, and I note, although everyone favors organic, that it is said that consumers are asking for it and the figures tend to show the opposite, hence my questioning and we see that a fervent defender of organic like you cannot conceive it and even less accept it

the articles of which I put the references, they at least try to find explanations, on the other hand you, you just try to divert the discussion to try to dissimulate the info, it is so unacceptable for you?
0 x
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/07/22, 19:29

We say thank you and we poison ourselves.JPG
We say thank you and we poison ourselves.JPG (181.7 KiB) Viewed 1748 times

(The Chained Duck from 6/07/2022)
2 x