ORGANIC a market like any other

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: BIO a market like any other

by Moindreffor » 18/02/22, 20:24

the place of organic is declining for the second consecutive year with -4% in 2021
some producers who were going to try the organic adventure give up the conversion
local and non-organic direct sales are once again on the rise

is it that the arguments of organic no longer convince consumers, by dint of advertisements without reality, are fine speeches no longer enough to support this market?
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re:n

by Obamot » 19/02/22, 23:35

Intox, it's false, the ORGANIC is now found even in the stalls of hard-discounters, and their offer continues to grow.
And besides, that means absolutely nothing: being wrong is not proof of being right!

Well, I'll stop there, it's so soothing.

Janic wrote:lesser reflection
famine is when the agrarian method does not make it possible to provide sufficient reserves to prevent a climatic hazard.
absolutely not! Ask a history teacher! Famines cannot occur in predominantly rural societies (80/90%) used to harvesting cultivated plants, but also in savages who were not limited to current catalogs. The only ones suffering from famines being the suburbs [*] of towns
[*] banished from city centers inhabited by the bourgeoisie and traders and artisans.
then silos for cereals, for example, have existed since ancient times, but reserved for the rich who can afford them (and we do not include meats that cannot be stored) and the suburbs, too poor, generating famines effectively.
if the plow has evolved, it is because we have found an advantage in it, right?
Yes, immediate, apparent advantage, but slowly exhausting the land to the point of rendering them sterile (for example America, which has been copied under the pretext of better yields with NPK) and which is currently being criticized, with reason.
after you have already explained to us here the birth of "organic" so I am instructed by a reference in the subject "you" and therefore as you explained to us we know that "organic" was born from an ideology, and those who want to understand what that implies will know how to sort it out
no boy,
a) I am not a teacher in ORGANIC, but a defender of this one demonstrated to be effective since its beginnings almost a century ago. So to be taught, it must be done with farmers and breeders who have been teaching for decades, in real organic.
b) any change, starting from an ideology to know how to express itself and to understand new ideas
ideology
Science of ideas, concepts, in relation to signs (semantics).

Science of ideas (in the general sense of the facts of consciousness), of their nature, of their relationship with the signs that represent them, and above all of their origin (which they derive from the only sensitive experience, continuation of the sensualism of Condillac)

more than the fact of being dishonest and abusive enough to devalue your speech
same thing, to estimate such dishonest speech still it is necessary to designate clearly this one and to prove it:. Quote ?! When it comes to being insulting, you confuse, like ABCile, generalized popular language [*] (Coluche, Brassens) and the observation of an observable reality.
a good speaker or opponent does not need this
the arguments do without them, the final punctuation only accentuates this argumentative observation.
when you can express yourself without these unpleasant artifices, it will be possible to debate
debate what, what you don't know like ABCon and IZmenteur? So start by studying a subject in depth, before doing the one who knows it after having read and reproduced the old false anti-bio arguments of agrochemists. like ABCile and other funny about vaccines or "alternative" medicines.
After and only after we can discuss it without unnecessary controversy.

[*] asshole, shit, boring, damn, fuck, etc ...
The “funny ones” will post in “The sloth's garden” which is still “more permaculture than permaculture” and then they still dare to come here to praise the merits of agrochemicals.. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: :| : Mrgreen: :| : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
1 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re:n

by Moindreffor » 20/02/22, 15:26

Obamot wrote:Intox, it's false, the ORGANIC is now found even in the stalls of hard-discounters, and their offer continues to grow.
And besides, that means absolutely nothing: being wrong is not proof of being right!

Well, I'll stop there, it's so soothing.

it's the figures, it's not me who says it, after that it's not because we find "organic" everywhere that it sells more, it's rather than by dint of hype , everyone believed that it was necessary to sell "organic"

you can refuse the figures and hide your face, it does not prevent that it is a reality

I watched a video of the Cagnolle farm and the programs of our candidates, 100% organic in agriculture for some by 2050, we will have to find farmers : Mrgreen:
0 x
(of me)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/02/22, 15:39

D72482A4-442F-4AB7-990D-FE7A43E9513D.jpeg
Moindreffor wrote:the place of organic is declining for the second consecutive year with -4% in 2021

I found more than 33% in 2 years to more than 50% of surfaces in five years...

If we admit your 4%, that's 33% - 4% = 29% to 46% progress...

How do you say already?

— “these are the figures, it is not me who says it”,

”Afterwards, it's not because you find "organic" everywhere that it sells less”

— “it's rather that by dint of AWARENESS, everyone UNDERSTOOD that it was necessary to BUY "organic"

— “You can refuse the figures and hide your face, it does not prevent that it is a reality”

Something else? I can...?
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 20/02/22, 15:52

Obamot wrote:D72482A4-442F-4AB7-990D-FE7A43E9513D.jpeg
Moindreffor wrote:the place of organic is declining for the second consecutive year with -4% in 2021

it says "Swiss" in the middle of your numbers, right? I'm talking to you about France
0 x
(of me)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/02/22, 16:04

Don't bother, you lost.

0A6560FF-42F3-4C8B-9430-36E982B74DCF.jpeg
0A6560FF-42F3-4C8B-9430-36E982B74DCF.jpeg (144.47 Kio) Consulté 2696 fois

82% - 4% = 78% progress in 5 years

QED
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/02/22, 16:12

I came across this yesterday: https://www.rtbf.be/article/investigati ... o-10666904

96% of Belgians buy at least one organic product per year. The sector is growing. To meet demand, supermarkets and agri-food companies are getting organized. And their methods raise questions. #Investigation reveals how workers are exploited at the other end of Europe to allow us to eat organic fruits and vegetables. Or how giant chicken coops are sprouting up everywhere, beating the rules. The goal: to always sell you more organic products at the lowest price.

Cash Investigation had a number in 2019:

Today, whether organic or not, almost all the fruits and vegetables you buy are calibrated as industrial products. For this, the multinationals have developed completely standardized seeds.

Linda Bendali and the Cash Investigation team reveal why, in half a century, our tomatoes have lost, for example, more than 50% of their vitamins.

The seeds at the origin of the fruits and vegetables that we consume are now the property of a handful of global giants such as the German Bayer or the French Limagrain, which weighs more than 2 billion euros in turnover. business. A globalized business where the seed sells for more than gold.

Director Linda Bendali went to India, where multinationals have their seeds produced. She discovered women and children who toil for a handful of rupees.

This race for high-tech seeds can also have consequences for our health. She investigated this wheat intended for the manufacture of our baguettes or our sandwich loaves that some consumers no longer digest. Gluten hypersensitivity is not just a fashion, you will understand why there are so many supporters of "gluten-free"!

Threat to health, loss of nutrients, "privatization" of living things, the big industrial hold-up on our fruits and vegetables.

1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/02/22, 16:57

- “Hello, this is Lise Lucet, CASH investigation [...]!

Beep, Beeeeeeeeeeep

A41E60FC-B098-4A02-BB1E-300202FFBFCB.gif
A41E60FC-B098-4A02-BB1E-300202FFBFCB.gif (544.38 KiB) Viewed 2680 times
1 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 20/02/22, 20:07

Obamot wrote:Don't bother, you lost.

in 2018 progress for 5 years so for the previous years, how to say that it will progress in the following years
2018 is a long way from 2021, isn't it? To say that it has progressed ok, I don't mind, there the figures say that it has been declining for 2 years, so to contradict it find figures for France and for 2021
it's crazy how to be right you are willing to try to manipulate numbers and countries,

I am happy that the local is progressing, that this local is not organic but reasoned that suits me too, on the other hand for you it is fundamentalism, ready to lie because unable to conceive that your idolized model can no longer be the one who has on the rise

Consumption: sales of organic products down in 2021
https://www.francetvinfo.fr/economie/em ... 35989.html
0 x
(of me)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/02/22, 20:23

I had already prepared this, because I knew you would come to it (but this will be my last post, because everything has been said)

First publish your previous source! Then...

+ 82% between 2011 and 2016.

+ 17% in 2017 (increase compared to total volume). https://www.agencebio.org/wp-content/up ... ce-BIO.pdf

+ 15,7% between 2018.

+ 8% between 2019.

+ 12,2% in 2020. https://www.circuits-bio.com/chiffres-e ... os-en-2020

Suddenly, it would be down 4%, so what? We are still on a VERY upward trend for ten years.

QED

Source: I only give those that have not already been given previously.
Last edited by Obamot the 20 / 02 / 22, 20: 26, 1 edited once.
0 x