Beginning of laziness, passage to the act

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Milano
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Beginning of laziness, passage to the act

by Milano » 22/02/21, 15:34

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Milano wrote:For those who have seen tiger karate, as bruce lee said, I emptied my knowledge glass to be able to accommodate the knowledge of the lazy. So now I ask to know when I don't have it;)

Confusing Bruce Lee and Jean Claude Van Damme is not only an unforgivable fault of taste, it is downright a scandal. : Evil: : Mrgreen:

Oh no, it's the ghost of Bruce Lee who comes to train the young hero and who tells him to forget everything he thinks he knows and image his words with a glass of water and a soda. Jean-Claude Van Damme is the villain, the one who broke the knee of the hero's father.

Thank you all for your advice
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/02/21, 15:38

Milano wrote:Oh no, it's the ghost of Bruce Lee

Yes, the ghost of Bruce Lee. Bruce Lee is not in this turnip.
0 x
pi-r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pi-r » 22/02/21, 17:17

Did67 wrote:.... My book is long. And sometimes, I have the impression of having missed the essential !!!

in my opinion NOT AT ALL!
it is a good stimulus to start walking towards your vegetable garden hic et nunc .... not an electric walker!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/02/21, 17:26

Doris wrote:
But no worries, all we do is just advice :D

Yes quite.

My very big fault, most know it: from the example of a forumeur, I'm leaving on a general reflection. There, it made me think of that. This ugly trend. Against which I did not insist enough because I was not aware enough.

Obviously, the one who posted just before what inspired my general reflection takes it for its apple, like a criticism.

I try to be careful, but sometimes I still slip ... My apologies.

What I want is for everyone to find the way that allows them to be happy in their vegetable garden. Sometimes I have to break some standards for that ... But that's no reason.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 22/02/21, 20:58

Doris wrote:For the seedlings of peppers and aubergines I advise you all the same to find a solution indoors, as long as possible, because these plants are very sensitive to temperatures below 10 ° C. I'll give you my example at home last year, with a much milder climate than yours: I sowed my peppers, peppers and eggplants at the end of February in a warm place, they got off to a good start and are growing well.
After a while it got a little too folklore at home, I got used to them outside in transparent plastic boxes with lids. When there was no risk of frost, I left them outside. This has already calmed their development. I put them in the ground in May, at the beginning it went well, and then from mid-June, a long period of cool nights, one of the last was July 10 with only 4 ° C in the early morning. And the peppers, peppers and eggplants were very late, we ate very little, and late.
Well, cool nights so late are very rare at home, and it's difficult to predict that, on the other hand the nights outside, at the start of their growth, I could have done otherwise, and I would have had much more plants. strong and advanced to put in the ground. For eggplants, it did not really bother us, we are not big consumers, but for peppers and peppers I regretted. That said, in your strategies also take into account your preferences: if the peppers are not important for you, you can try in an outside frame, if it goes well it's good, if it breaks, it doesn't bother much; if these cultures are important to you, you take maximum security.
The tomatoes are less fragile for that, last year they underwent the same treatment as the peppers at home, and they reacted very well.

I sowed my eggplants late and my peppers even later
I have a mini-greenhouse in which I placed my eggplants, it heats up like an oven as soon as there is a ray of sunshine, I transplanted the first ones in individual cups and I transplanted, I left in a tray, then not wanting to throw away I transplanted a second series in a bucket, which I left in the mini-greenhouse, I had to transplant at the beginning of July, and indeed the second wave left in the mini greenhouse, at very hot caught up with the first one I had great feet, but too late, and of my first 4 feet bought from the horticulturalist 1 superb, 1 medium 1 nothing and 1 dead

for the peppers even more obvious, left in a mini-greenhouse, they were superb, twice as beautiful as those bought and transplanted at the end of May, except that starting from mid-July, it is a harvest that begins in September, therefore the season is very very short

So as Didier and Doris say the real exotics, you have to keep it warm for a very long time, that's why for me these will be in frames and more in the open air
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 22/02/21, 22:21

This is where you have to be realistic, depending on where you are. Forcing has its "technical" limits ... Greenhouses are ovens in summer. And dryers as soon as you ventilate to limit temperatures; it is then necessary to shade, mist, etc ...

"An orange tree on Irish soil ...":

[This being said - or sung - it must still be recognized that men make great efforts to see it one day anyway ...]
0 x
Milano
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Milano » 23/02/21, 06:05

Did67 wrote:
Doris wrote:
But no worries, all we do is just advice :D

Yes quite.

My very big fault, most know it: from the example of a forumeur, I'm leaving on a general reflection. There, it made me think of that. This ugly trend. Against which I did not insist enough because I was not aware enough.

Obviously, the one who posted just before what inspired my general reflection takes it for its apple, like a criticism.

I try to be careful, but sometimes I still slip ... My apologies.

What I want is for everyone to find the way that allows them to be happy in their vegetable garden. Sometimes I have to break some standards for that ... But that's no reason.

I didn't take it badly. Problem of forums, we do not have the intonation of voice to better understand. I just provided additional information on my case so that it would be better understood and that I could be better helped.

No worries;)
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 23/02/21, 08:34

Perfect ... We are connected then.

[With my "style" I sometimes create "shocks" - some have left, finding me peremptory. The line between "say cash what you think" and "provoke" is sometimes fine. You will find on Youtube comments where I am taken for arrogant, or giver of lessons, etc ...]
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/02/21, 09:27

did
[With my "style" I sometimes create "shocks" - some have left, finding me peremptory. The line between "say cash what you think" and "provoke" is sometimes fine. You will find on Youtube comments where I am taken for arrogant, or giver of lessons, etc ...]
it is rare for the knee to like cash.
For those who have a real culture! In an Asterix comic strip, "actors" make horrible faces in front of the Romans who smile blissfully in front of these professional entertainers, but when Obelix says "they are crazy those Romans"it leaves the authorized framework, admitted, which triggers the wrath of these Romans. Excellent allegory of René Goscinny on conformism.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Milano
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Milano » 06/03/21, 07:25

I will unroll my hay finally received today.
Last year, in March, I planted fall garlic. Thank you jardiland for having sold only that at this time .... in short, no return. Very small bulbs of 2 cm in diameter max.

I left them in the ground, they sprouted again. I can hope for a harvest or it will just go to seed. If it will only go to seed I break the stems and I put the hay on top.
0 x