Beekeeping alerts (not "with picole")

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Beekeeping alerts (not "with picole")

by Moindreffor » 28/08/19, 14:45

GuyGadebois wrote:
Did67 wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:
However, given the increasing presence of mosquito vectors, it is easy to realize the inefficiency * of the process.

NB: Formerly, malaria existed in Italy and in the south of France. It was eradicated, bluntly, via mosquito control, with "heavy" (DDT)! Mosquitoes remain today. But they are healthy. It just annoys tourists ...

So go spray "heavy" on towns, villages and other homes, it would be difficult to pass. In the past, there were many more wetlands than today and indeed, malaria was a recurring problem in some places and the drying up of these was one of the determining factors in the eradication of this disease. -be more than the (late) use of DDT.
Ps: I know that exotic diseases are not progressing in France, I was talking about the extension of the territory of vector mosquitoes. I mainly doubt the effectiveness of mosquito repellents "au p'tit bonheur la chance", which seem to me to exist only to reassure a population prone to panic.

this is the key to many problems, it is so easy today to create a feeling of anxiety, that the authorities must use disproportionate or unnecessary means to reassure even more harm than good, because other aquatic animals can to pay for such treatments
but the whistleblowers will have a good sense of the work done
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/08/19, 15:07

that's the key to a lot of problems, it is so easy today to create an anxiety-provoking feeling that the authorities must use disproportionate or unnecessary means to reassure, even if it means doing more harm than goodbecause other aquatic animals can pay for such treatments
It's funny! when I say that about vaccines, it's an outcry for those who are trapped by this feeling and unnecessary means and disproportionate on this aspect of public health.
it's their role, but they're not the authorities that have to make decisions.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 28/08/19, 15:37

Janic wrote:
that's the key to a lot of problems,it's so easy today to create an anxiety-provoking feelingthat the authorities must use disproportionate or unnecessary means to reassure even if they do more harm than goodbecause other aquatic animals can pay for such treatments
It's funny! when I say that about vaccines, it's an outcry those who are trapped by this feeling and unnecessary means and disproportionate on this aspect of public health.
it's their role, but they're not authorities to make decisions.

and yes, create anxiety-provoking situations and then clear themselves by blaming the authorities, so without having the slightest hindsight on their actions, they have reasons, they said it well, they are wrong, everyone can be wrong. ..
0 x
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/08/19, 18:43

and yes, create anxiety-provoking situations and then clear themselves by blaming the authorities, so without having the slightest hindsight on their actions, they have reasons, they said it well, they are wrong, everyone can be wrong. ..
in all crisis situations, all societies have sentinels (now called whistleblowers) who are there to blow in the horn, to ring the bells, to operate sirens of all kinds. They do not have the role to clear themselves of any fault (if not to have issued an alert) on others whether it is authorities or humans in general.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 28/08/19, 22:03

Janic wrote:
in all crisis situations, all societies have sentinels (now called whistleblowers) who are there to blow in the horn, to ring the bells, to operate sirens of all kinds. They do not have the role to clear themselves of any fault (if not to have issued an alert) on others whether it is authorities or humans in general.

Peter and the Wolf, was taught before, apparently they had to remove him from the programs
0 x
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/08/19, 07:29

Peter and the Wolf, was taught before, apparently they had to remove him from the programs
Peter and the Wolf is a metaphor for children only, not for adults (except to believe that they never come out when we see them playing with smart and game boy) True wars and conflicts are no longer child's play because real lives are at stake and whistleblowers are there to prevent massacres from occurring among those who sleep peacefully on their two ears. "it is midnight brave people, sleep in peace"trying to wake them up.
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"