And if the BIO was a LURE ..... euuuuuh!

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: And if the BIO was a LURE ..... euuuuuh!

by Moindreffor » 04/05/21, 15:03

Janic wrote:by Moindreffor »02 / 05 / 21, 22: 48
Janic wrote:
Hence this absurd speech on the fact that organic (more than organic or industrial organic too) would not feed current society based on largely outdated figures dating from its beginnings, where quantity was no longer the important criterion .
by the massive use of fertilizers identical to those of synthesis but natural, hence the catching up of yields, when "organic" becomes natural conventional, well yes it can replace, but what has to be changed ?
that's the blind chemist who takes glasses for eyes, or a wooden leg for a natural leg.
synthetic fertilizer is replaced by natural fertilizer, the same molecules of potash coming from mines which are running out and are on the other side of the world as oil is exhausted, another similarity
synthetic pesticides are replaced by natural pesticides, therefore always pesticides
and again, and always the same tune of the little junk chemist who naively believes in the counter advertising of petrochemicals
so yes the "organic" does as well as the conventional because it uses the same types of products,
in your dreams, not in the field
Instead of chatting in the void of your ignorance, visit real organic farmers for decades under the nature and progress label, for example, and your chemical myth will take a hell of a beating in the teeth.
with two more drifts, either a more important tillage from where a stronger erosion, or then no more use of soil at all
always in your fantasies of agrochemistry that wants to talk about what it does not know because no plowing comes from AB, but since you don't know anything about it, you fantasize about the lies of agrochemicals, your friends.
you know very well that it is false, but you are not close to a lie, the agri AB, begins to come to no-till, it first of all to seek to mechanize weeding, which provoked as in conventional agriculture, the same problems
you see progress, either ...
Progress, another illusion,I see a change in it, the future of which will tell us what it is.

the change is already there, according to the latest figures, the growth of "organic" has not reached the same figures this year as in previous years, a drop due to a shift in consumption towards non-organic short-circuit

then, just because sometimes, you have to say things you have maybe 7 years of self-taught theologies so without any reference and without any validation, by any diploma whatsoever, so you can study for 7 years a great void, It does not qualify you in any way, so your level is only what you give, therefore chemist but me graduated, with a real university background

you your only qualification in "organic" it is organic grocer ", and you do not even have it any more, between putting salads on the shelf and making them grow there is a mode, besides here, you have no wire dedicated to the vegetable garden so where is your experience and therefore your expertise?

and I did not wait for your advice to visit and discuss with "real organic producers", I have some in my friends and therefore again and again you talk without knowing, if I allow myself to contradict you, it's good that I have the knowledge to do it and your unique argument to say you don't know nothing so don't talk has no value

you ask yourself knowing organic, do you at least make a vegetable garden? have you ever planted a seed yourself, talking is good acting is better

your knowledge is to copy / paste information, because as you often mention it is not you who says it, they are experts, or others, so if you have nothing to say, why, do you speak as much...
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 04/05/21, 15:07

Obamot wrote:The cost of a 10 cm thick slab is € 50 per m2, a roof is more complicated, it takes more time, it is more expensive.
So yes, it must be no worse than the same.

And to amortize over 50 years and more, at 1 € per m2 (and less) where is the problem? What now ?

Have you thought about the insurance premiums if the beans catch fire? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

There is no lizard, I believe you, for me the more greenery there will be in the city, the better, you say that it does not cost more and that it is quickly amortized it's great, now you have to convince the promoters, but green roofs must be a good sales argument

I talked about green beans not dry beans so no worries, no danger
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/05/21, 16:46

with two more drifts, either a more important tillage from where a stronger erosion, or then no more use of soil at all
still in your fantasies of agrochemicals which wants to talk about what it ignores, no-till comes precisely from organic farming, but as you don't know anything about it, you fantasize about the lies of agrochemicals, your friends.

you know very well that it is false, but you are not to a lie, the agri AB, BEGINS coming to no tillage, she first of all tried to mechanize weeding, which caused, as in conventional agriculture, the same problems
rather educate yourself:

http://ismeaa.com/index.php/rusch-lagri ... iologique/
and therefore the excellent work of Professor Rusch on "the fertility of the soil" which I have already spoken of which says for example: "page 282 ...it is therefore expressly recommended to avoid any work of the soil which is not essential (...) Deep plowing, chizel work, and other work of the same type must be abandoned. Heavy machinery should, as far as possible, be allowed on the ground only when the mechanical damage is low, but in no case at the time of the maximum biological activity (...) in any case it is necessary to will endeavor in any work of the heavy or light soil, to use tools which do not upset the order of the layers of the soil, in particular by not burying the surface layer, "
etc ..

Your ignorance is as great as your vanity to think you know!

you see progress, either ...

Progress, another illusion, I see a change in it, the future of which will tell us what it is.
the change is already there, according to the latest figures, the growth of "organic" has not reached the same figures this year as in previous years, a drop due to a shift in consumption towards non-organic short-circuit
This is silly reasoning since travel was almost prohibited and there are not as many local organic producers as there are “conventional” producers.
then, just because sometimes, you have to say things you have maybe 7 years of self-taught theologies so without any reference and without any validation, by any diploma whatsoever, so you can study for 7 years a great void, It does not qualify you in any way, so your level is only what you give, therefore chemist but me graduated, with a real university background
Silly reasoning like your pedroabc buddy.
It is not 7 years, but well over 20 years and I am willing to compare your knowledge in this area with mine.
One of my relatives, holder of two doctorates in quick succession, who knows a little about religio-political systems, and who has read my books would have liked me to do a doctorate in this field. It does not interest me, we are not intelligent with any background, but depending on how we use our neurons, even with a paper certifying skills or not. So I do not dispute your knowledge in chemistry, but on the other hand, they are obviously null in applied biology.
you your only qualification in "organic" it is organic grocer ", and you do not even have it any more, between putting salads on the shelf and making them grow there is a mode, besides here, you have no wire dedicated to the vegetable garden so where is your experience and therefore your expertise?

Re as bad as your ABC boyfriend!
* a) there is a huge difference between being a grocer, organic or not, and being a health consultant, which is why people came to buy; not salads, but knowing why and how to use them in terms of health, at a time when everyone was shooting organic, without knowing anything themselves!
b) Even if I had great knowledge in agrobiology and its practice, for cornials like you, what counts are references, say scientists, and I have no such claim and I therefore leave it to true competent professionals to express themselves in my places and places. Like organic agricultural engineers or experienced organic farmers in real organic.them!
and I did not wait for your advice to visit and discuss with "real organic producers",
You read it wrong, I said in farmers true bio like Did!
Proof that you don't know anything by only referring to the official minimalist bio for conversion beginners. It's like comparing an amateur player with a professional, there are major differences in knowledge and practice, but no smart professional would allow themselves to judge these newbies your way.
I have some in my friends and so again and again you talk without knowing, if I allow myself to contradict you, it's good that I have knowledge to do it and your unique argument to say you don't know anything so don't talking has no value.
and they accept that you take them for idiots!
Re null once again, I'm not saying that I don't know, but that the real professionals are the ones who know what they are talking about by field experience and tweaking a garden cannot be compared to field cultivation.
you ask yourself knowing organic, do you at least make a vegetable garden? have you ever planted a seed yourself, talking is good acting is better
In my long agricultural experience, I had to put two seeds on my 2.000 square meters, not all in the garden, otherwise poof, poof! and I have 2Ha600 in addition to make it pretty, pretty!
your knowledge is to copy / paste information, because as you often mention it is not you who says it, they are experts, or others, so if you have nothing to say, why, do you speak as much...
Good question ! The experts in question do not bother on a forum faced with ignoramuses who know nothing about it and who would claim to know more than them (like ABC who knows more about medicine than the 45.000 European homeopaths in H ... and in the world) and you are the same kind of moronic behavior.
And if I emphasize that it is not me who said it, it is to prevent immediately zigotos like you and the other crazy rush to dispute it, (rightly or wrongly) it is therefore better to send back to those who know much more than me and you, fortunately!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 04/05/21, 17:03

Moindreffor wrote:... the change is already there, according to the latest figures, the growth of "organic" has not reached the same figures this year as in previous years, a decrease due to a shift in consumption towards non-organic short circuit

I'm getting into it more and more, in the short circuit (organic and non-organic indifferently). There would be no indicator of the production / consumption of organic short circuit?

you may have 7 years of self-taught theologies so without any reference and without any validation, by any diploma whatsoever, so you can study for 7 years a great void, that does not qualify you in any way

And even with a degree in theology, at best we make today's philosophers laugh.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/05/21, 17:16

exbidule
And even with a degree in theology, at best we make today's philosophers laugh.
In your wildest dreams! Theology has always interested philosophers of all times, including today. But social pressure, formerly religious, today atheist, pushes them to put it on the back burner as during the inquisition or pseudo-secular fundamentalism today.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/05/21, 17:36

Janic wrote: But social pressure, formerly religious, today atheist, pushes them to put it on the back burner as during the inquisition or pseudo secular fundamentalism today.

If this is not the result of a sick brain ... : roll:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/05/21, 18:45

If this is not the result of a sick brain ...
by comparison with? :?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/05/21, 19:22

Janic wrote:
If this is not the result of a sick brain ...
by comparison with? :?

With reality.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/05/21, 19:52

With reality.
:?: sorry do not know this lady! 8)
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/05/21, 20:02

Janic wrote:
With reality.
:?: sorry do not know this lady! 8)

I know well...
0 x