And if the BIO was a LURE ..... euuuuuh!

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: And if the BIO was a LURE ..... euuuuuh!

by Janic » 07/02/20, 14:32

What an idiotic cliche! Without messing around, this is really anything, sorry.
this is my position on organic wine, if the wine is of quality and renowned, it goes without organic labeling, so if a wine needs the organic label it is because it does not attract thanks to its reputation and so that it attracts the customer thanks to the label, and I do not drink a label, but a good wine .. so always after tasting, what is on the label I do not care
and even more than silly! With his logic it would be enough to write on the bottles: wine, as on cigarettes: tobacco! No more burgundy bordeaux and other appellations of the same kind, picrate is picrate; is not it! : Shock:

true creator of wine.
what a horror, a creationist. : Cry:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 07/02/20, 15:02

GuyGadebois wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:What an idiotic cliche! Without messing around, this is really anything, sorry.

bug, eating "organic" also inhibits the second degree ...

this is my position on organic wine, if the wine is of quality and renowned, it goes without organic labeling, so if a wine needs the organic label it is because it does not attract thanks to its reputation and so that it attracts the customer thanks to the label, and I do not drink a label, but a good wine .. so always after tasting, what is on the label I do not care

It makes no sense! There are large estates that switch to organic and their wine is as good as before. There are areas that have been organic for more than 30 years whose reputation goes far beyond our borders (Chapoutier, for example). The taste qualities of the wine are the fruit of the cellar master, true creator of the wine.

well what I'm saying, good organic wine does not need to be labeled organic, do you see great wines labeled "organic" on their bottles? they communicate on it, some even go biodynamic, but not on the bottle
bad organic wine needs it, so the yes basically on the bottle
I tasted an "organic" cider, well, you shouldn't piss on your shoes after it makes holes ... you stay in the shop for a while, you have customers who don't drip and who go straight to the "organic" bottle , well if it is a souvenir of a holiday in Normandy or a gift for the one who kept the dog, well he will remember it ...

it's a bit like bottled at the cooperative, or at the chateau, at the estate, or great Bordeaux wine (without specifying the hillside), there are innuendos that speak volumes and therefore when you have to mark in big "organic" is that you need this supplement to sell

Are we talking about "organic" Bresse chicken, no we say Bresse Chicken, that's enough
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 07/02/20, 15:27

Moindreffor wrote:well what I'm saying, good organic wine does not need to be labeled organic, do you see great wines labeled "organic" on their bottles? they communicate on it, some even go biodynamic, but not on the bottle
I tasted an "organic" cider, well, you shouldn't piss on your shoes after it makes holes ... you stay in the shop for a while, you have customers who don't drip and who go straight to the "organic" bottle , well if it is a souvenir of a holiday in Normandy or a gift for the one who kept the dog, well he will remember it ...

it's a bit like bottled at the cooperative, or at the chateau, at the estate, or great Bordeaux wine (without specifying the hillside), there are innuendos that speak volumes and therefore when you have to mark in big "organic" is that you need this supplement to sell

Are we talking about "organic" Bresse chicken, no we say Bresse Chicken, that's enough

What delirium!
"Finally, at the same time, the two co-authors had tests carried out to detect the levels of pesticide residues in around a hundred bottles of wine. In the first half, made up of organic, biodynamic and natural wines, they found traces of pesticide residues "in a bottle only up to 10 times the authorized dose in drinking water. On the other hand, in the 50 bottles of conventional wine tested, 80% contained pesticide residues up to 3.000 times the authorized dose. in drinking water "
https://www.lesechos.fr/2018/02/toute-l ... vin-984013

To go (a little) further if the heart tells you:
https://www.labexcell.com/wp-content/up ... e_2013.pdf
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 07/02/20, 16:38

On 31/07/18, 14:31 p.m. Arthurbg wrote:There, I have BARATIN, but NO serious contradiction, EVERYTHING is irrefutable!
Which does not mean that BIO does not have a good side, but not those that the vast majority BELIEVE, for want of organized misinformation!
And the pesticide lobby certainly goes a long way, but the importance of it is often exaggerated!
Especially several BIO and if a small minority are relatively acceptable, they hide the forest!
NO reason to create 2 worlds, it is necessary that the LOBBIES lose all power and a sustainable and responsible management without exclusives and a priori, on the chemical or others!
The problem is that you actually listen to Pierre and Pol and you BELIEVE to have an objective info, because they are in good faith, I remember what I said above
"And your personal experience, that of your pharmacist, doctor ... from BLUFF!
A study must be statistically valid and more than in theory because never a protocol is controllable and perfect at 100%
The protocol must be verified and approved by expert WITHOUT conflicts of interest!
Except if giant gaps, it often takes more 500 people, but sometimes with 2.000 it will be the powder in the eyes!
It is necessary for more safety another study with a different protocol!
Glucosamine with study on more than 200 people and published in the Lancet proves very unreliable!
Epidemiological studies are too vague but are cheap!
The meta-analyzes, too often based on unreliable studies, are the studies of the poor! "
and that can give WHITE or BLACK, same site and ...:
http://www.e-sante.be/arthrose-genou-relachez-bandages/actualite/816
http://www.e-sante.be/arthrose-genou-resserrez-bandages/actualite/816
With your way of seeing things:
If I mle in the air a piece whose 2 faces are identical, they must fall 50% on one side and 50% on the other, it's true if I run 10.000 once I'll have 5003 times a side and 4997 times each other!
If I run only 10 once I can have 6 times stack and 4 times face or the reverse, even with a lot of chances 7 times stack and 3 times face!
Will I be able to say that I have 60% chance of getting flipped?
Alas, little one masters the statistics and one can then boast of everything!
Cite me valuable studies, if you can!

What an interesting sales pitch.
A coin can fall on the edge while aiming well.
If the two faces are identical, it simplifies the calculation.
You learn that by playing tennis with the ball and the edge of the racket or ping-pong or ...
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 07/02/20, 17:56

GuyGadebois wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:well what I'm saying, good organic wine does not need to be labeled organic, do you see great wines labeled "organic" on their bottles? they communicate on it, some even go biodynamic, but not on the bottle

What delirium!
"Finally, at the same time, the two co-authors had tests carried out to detect the levels of pesticide residues in around a hundred bottles of wine. In the first half, made up of organic, biodynamic and natural wines, they found traces of pesticide residues "in a bottle only up to 10 times the authorized dose in drinking water. On the other hand, in the 50 bottles of conventional wine tested, 80% contained pesticide residues up to 3.000 times the authorized dose. in drinking water "
https://www.lesechos.fr/2018/02/toute-l ... vin-984013

To go (a little) further if the heart tells you:
https://www.labexcell.com/wp-content/up ... e_2013.pdf

luckily for me i drink less wine than water
no, but guy it was really second degree, if not pesticides i don't care a bit

because you will look for natural pesticides in conventional wine you will not find either
are we looking for natural pesticides authorized in organic, no of course we are looking for synthetic pesticides and miraculously we do not find any

it is like looking for the number of sharks in a lake and not finding it and saying that it is safe while it is teeming with catfish over 2m

when we look for what is not there it would be stupid to find it : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Moindreffor the 07 / 02 / 20, 18: 06, 1 edited once.
0 x
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 07/02/20, 18:06

it reminds me of the filter jugs that remove limestone, a very important mineral salt for us, we play on the tartar side, as if we were going to scale like our coffee maker, and next to that we will tell you to take products dairy for calcium : Mrgreen:

it removes the chlorine which leaves by itself by evaporation

and above all it removes heavy metals absent from drinking water

short at the exit we have a completely useless water, since emptied of what made it interesting ...

the "organic" is a bit the same
0 x
(of me)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 07/02/20, 18:15

Moindreffor wrote:because you will look for natural pesticides in conventional wine you will not find either <<< ??? What is "conventional wine"?
are we looking for natural pesticides authorized in organic, no of course we are looking for synthetic pesticides and miraculously we do not find any <<< Yes, we also find some. Contaminated by the neighborhood.

I really have trouble understanding your positioning, especially when you say "pesticides, I don't care a bit". But after all, it's your life, your body.
As for natural pesticides, to take the example of pyrethrums (10 to 12 minutes half-life in the sun), they have a "lifespan" much more limited than synthetic insecticides. Rotenone is now prohibited.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 07/02/20, 18:17

Moindreffor wrote:short at the exit we have a completely useless water, since emptied of what made it interesting ... <<< Yes, that's not wrong.

There on the other hand, you really say anything! We can't make that analogy.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/02/20, 19:31

especially since it sucks the wheel Did, the king of more than organic ... a little the same too? : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 07/02/20, 22:37

GuyGadebois wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:short at the exit we have a completely useless water, since emptied of what made it interesting ... <<< Yes, that's not wrong.

look for the parallel and you will find
what do we remove in the "bio" that could be interesting?
what is removed from the bio that can leave on its own?
and what does organic remove that we normally only find in the form of traces, so not really present?

and what is organic supposed to bring that it does not bring?
and above all what do we do in addition to organic which is really not ecological?
0 x
(of me)