Engine oil in the food I dream or not ????

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 12/01/11, 00:22

There are lots of old regulations on wine in France and protections to change !!!!
IN THE USA it's different, more blocked on germs !!
There was also wine with too much methanol, Italian combination, very dangerous, poison !!
The USA passes the salads and chickens with bleach, which horrifies us French !!
Even in hospitals, and with us, to wash and disinfect too much, we end up by natural selection, by cultivating on the walls and floors that very resistant and very virulent microbes with serious infections by microbes hyper-resistant to antibiotics then !!! !!
US meat has too many hormones and antibiotics, a horror for us more dangerous than traces of microbes !!
It is also too fat, exceeding the maximum fat authorized in France !!

Organic chickens who run to eat real earthworms on a farm with its manure, are much better for health (10 times more omega 3), than those in battery packed with corn, with much less disease !! !

Raw steak tartare is well digested in France!
Ground beef must be ground in front of the customer who purchases and ate quickly, raw or not, so never a problem !!!

Europe almost eat us our good raw milk cheeses !!

In Quebec, you make goat's milk, sheep's cheese, Roquefort cheese, blue cheese ?????

It is not necessary to protect too little children from ordinary microbes and other dirt, animals, otherwise they are much more allergic, as proven by scientific studies that the children of farmers on farms are less allergic !!!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/01/11, 00:35

Later, the information was assimilated to a hoax. However, the TSR (Télévision Suisse Romande => in the “ABE” program and in yesterday's newspaper) has just talked about it again, so it would not be a false rumor. The worst thing in history is that the fact for Lesieur to mix the redeemed 50t, to join them with edible oil, would be completely legal for so-called “assembly” oils, everything would appear. question of proportion ...
Terrifying.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 12/01/11, 05:57

dedeleco wrote:There are lots of old regulations on wine in France and protections to change !!!!
IN THE USA it's different, more blocked on germs !!
There was also wine with too much methanol, Italian combination, very dangerous, poison !!
The USA passes the salads and chickens with bleach, which horrifies us French !!
Even in hospitals, and with us, to wash and disinfect too much, we end up by natural selection, by cultivating on the walls and floors that very resistant and very virulent microbes with serious infections by microbes hyper-resistant to antibiotics then !!! !!
US meat has too many hormones and antibiotics, a horror for us more dangerous than traces of microbes !!
It is also too fat, exceeding the maximum fat authorized in France !!

Organic chickens who run to eat real earthworms on a farm with its manure, are much better for health (10 times more omega 3), than those in battery packed with corn, with much less disease !! !

Raw steak tartare is well digested in France!
Ground beef must be ground in front of the customer who purchases and ate quickly, raw or not, so never a problem !!!

Europe almost eat us our good raw milk cheeses !!

In Quebec, you make goat's milk, sheep's cheese, Roquefort cheese, blue cheese ?????

It is not necessary to protect too little children from ordinary microbes and other dirt, animals, otherwise they are much more allergic, as proven by scientific studies that the children of farmers on farms are less allergic !!!

Californian wine is uniform and better controlled, I know that many French vineyards do not like their technique but the sales speak for themselves!

I have been in packaging and butchery equipment for 22 years and I can tell you that here in Canada the quality control is of the most severe on the planet from the Americans who find all kinds of boo-boo to block our products !

I eat ground beef from frozen product without any problem!

Yes and even much more like brie, camembert, feta and most cheeses from all over the world, it is French and others who come to settle here and produce these cheeses!

We even have master chocolatiers, ostriches and llamas!

Do not think that we are back! : Cheesy:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 12/01/11, 13:48

Do not think that we are back!

I never thought or wrote that.
On the contrary, French people who sometimes find it difficult to find a job in France, settle in Canada.
I was just noting differences in USA rules and some scientific facts.
In France, the average butcher, who makes a fresh minced steak, must have minced it in front of the customer for decades. (there have been cases of minced meat kept too long in hot weather, a long time ago !!)
Otherwise there are lots of frozen chopped beafsteaks which are also the cheapest in France and safe for health !!!!!
But considering the obesity epidemic which is stronger in the USA and invades us in France, catastrophic, to the point that the USA foresees that half of the Americans will be diabetic, in 2020, and also a good proportion in France, it is better pay much more for organic whole steaks that are much smaller and of better quality, in fact it is the natural rule that I apply for myself and my family and avoid industrial sugars and exercise.
In France the difference in life expectancy between the north and the south of France is striking.
We all have an interest in eating better, natural, organic, in less quantity.
Maple syrup is certainly better than coca cola !!!
Is it possible to cultivate in France the maples giving this syrup, or do you have to get very cold before ?.
The sugar from natural fruits disturbs a diabetic half as much as the same amount of industrial sugar which has removed all that is associated and good for us !!!
It is important not to be too uniform, under the pretext of sometimes suffocating control with rules that favor lobbies without saying it, wine, cheese, or other, and to eat as varied as possible.
There is no longer any chicken and eggs from hens having eaten natural, earthworms, and others in the fields, yet incomparable in taste, and useful for health!
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 12/01/11, 14:19

What is "good" in this case is that we French are not concerned!
Eggs, pig meat, it was for Belgium, Luxembourg, England.
The export stopped at the border, like the Russian radioactive cloud.
How lucky to have the Maginot line.
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 12/01/11, 14:19

dedeleco wrote:There is no longer any chicken and eggs from hens having eaten natural, earthworms, and others in the fields, yet incomparable in taste, and useful for health!

Well, I'm just going to my old man ... Who feeds on what he produces has 80 or even 90% ...

It does not prevent him from having diabetes despite his regular physical activity (gardening, firewood ...)

Another good plan for food Some houses welcoming the disabled occupy them by making them do gardening or gardening. Since there is no race for productivity there are good quality food at reasonable prices ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 12/01/11, 16:51

macro informs:
Well, I'm just going to my old man ... Who feeds on what he produces has 80 or even 90% ...

Ah, I understand better why it resists everything, it is not genetics, it is what it eats good, full of omega 3 and others, with the exercise it does, which save 30 % in service life !!!!!

To be continued, scientifically demonstrated once again !!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/01/11, 17:04

hi, hi, hi ... Manet!

manet42 wrote:What is "good" in this case is that we French are not concerned!
Eggs, pig meat, it was for Belgium, Luxembourg, England.
The export stopped at the border, like the Russian radioactive cloud.
How lucky to have the Maginot line.

Yet the French do not have the excuse of having neurons slowed down by the cold ^^ : Mrgreen: (It's for fun)
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 12/01/11, 17:26

In fact, we suffered a lot of dioxins from home, incinerators and oxen who graze on the dust, but we know much less about measuring than the Germans behind our Maginot line !!

As a grandfather, my generation was probably subjected to it more than the young, because nobody was aware of it, nor the least means of measuring the dangers and the dangerous pollution did not wait for the recent years !!
The measured dioxin level was completely unmeasurable, more than 30 to 40 years ago, and very expensive more than 10 years ago to measure !!!!
So, no one knew before the late 80s that heating greenhouses with recovered drain oil, treated wood or wood full of sea salt, all free, was dangerous with dioxin and so I ate salads and other vegetables and meat with dioxin for children without ever knowing it!

For more than a century, drained dirt has been spread in gardens in the Paris region, as very rich free fertilizer, without knowing their dangers, heavy metals, drugs, dioxin, etc., discovered recently and banned even later.
My generation underwent medical x-rays, a madness with incredible doses of X-rays, and an armada of doctors who died from repeating X-rays, tens of thousands of deaths !!

Finally man is subjected to dioxin and other pollutants, since he made fire, more than 400 years and therefore natural selection has made us relatively resistant !!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 12/01/11, 17:31

Well I hope it will help him to resist ... Old man.

At 65 years old ... They have just diagnosed him with a beginning of bone cancer ... It just fell by the minute

At "hard" work at 14 ... End of career at 60 years and 8 months Because civil servants took a long time to find their first 6 years of contributions ...

When he had a pulmonary embolism last week, we thought back to his 20 years of corn gypsy ...

In short, another who has little chance of recovering his 46 years of retirement contributions ....

For the stats..He worked

6 years in farming from 14 to 20
6 years in industry (Guinard pumps) from 20 to 26 (foundry, industrial painting and unloading of coke wagon with a fork)
10 years bulldozer
12 years of abattoirs
12 year old bulldozer shovel picks trenches with a small burial in a trench which cost him 18 months stop
0 x