Emmanuel Giboulot: court for non pollution with the pesticide!

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 21/02/14, 12:40

Remundo wrote:I tried to sign, but the site seems inert at the time of validation

there would already be 226000 signatures, so everything is fine ...
I just signed despite some blockages in my corporate network.

Number of signatures:
the 21 / 02 / 2014
: Mrgreen:
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 21/02/14, 17:13

Response to Janic:

Yes, it is this senator at the origin of the amendment voted in the Senate, favorable to transgenics ... Of course no opponent in his passage on the media. Either he sucks or he is a big liar but paid to do nothing (like other senators), there are savings to be made.

Same thing for a "scientist?" explaining that natural fruits (from home) sometimes with some mold are much more dangerous than those treated with pesticides ....
I have always eaten these fruits even fallen, very favorable for the manufacture of antibodies.

An anti organic campaign is slowly being implemented.
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/02/14, 19:19

if I heard correctly on the news, his BIO colleagues would let him go?
They can then put on their products: "organic product guaranteed with insecticides" : Cheesy: and soon guaranteed with pesticides and GMOs, why not?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/02/14, 13:20

Small report on national FR3 (maybe also on FR2?): It has been said that it has refused to use a pesticide ... not chemical but organic ...

So I do not know who or what to believe ... I have a bitter taste of manipulation in the mouth there ...

The judgment is currently taking place ... so let's stay on the lookout ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/02/14, 15:55

http://mobile.lemonde.fr/planete/articl ... _3244.html

Decision on April 7 ... probably time to calm the popular fervor ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/02/14, 16:53

Small report on national FR3 (maybe also on FR2?): It has been said that he refused to use a pesticide ... not chemical but organic ...

We must not believe the media that tell anything, confuse everything. You have to hear what this farmer says, not these media.
Decision on April 7 ... probably time to calm the popular fervor ...
He will be automatically condemned, in principle, and if he starts again, he will be more severely condemned. :|
This is how this system works!
at most he can appeal. "The judgment of the administrative court may then be challenged if one of the parties concerned considers that it contains:
an error in the assessment of the facts
,"
since biodynamics does not obey the same cultural rules as "chemical" agriculture and therefore if it can prove that another preventive or curative technique can effectively replace the usual pesticides.
In this case it is the prefecture which would be rejected, but it is unlikely because it would be the door open to other "civil disobedience" that the administrations (which are generally united) cannot afford. To this can be added a lack of neutrality of the court, administrative and political pressures, those of lobbies too. It's not simple!
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 24/02/14, 18:50

To see on the site of FRANCE INFO

The pesticide would be pyretrine, organic yes but this "title" is not a sufficient reason to use it improperly which, if we believe the article seems to be the case.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/02/14, 08:54

Giboulot did not, it seems to me, mentioned pyrethrin. He only raised the fact that a preventive treatment was in no way justified because otherwise it would be necessary to preventively treat all the vines in the territory which are also threatened by the rise of the parasite.
Otherwise, as I indicated, the conviction is symbolic (far from the possible large fines and the prison) and if it goes to the appeal, the time that the judicial administration has done its work (which can range from a few months to a few years) the threat will have passed and the trial will become moot and fall into the water " and the fight stopped for lack of fighters »
In addition, non-organic winegrowers have an interest in avoiding all the controversies (already numerous and increasingly publicized) on food pollution to which the general public (picoleur!) Is more and more sensitive as for endocrine disruptors and carcinogenic chemicals.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/02/14, 11:03

Janic wrote:In addition, non-organic winegrowers have an interest in avoiding all the controversies (already numerous and increasingly publicized) on food pollution to which the general public (picoleur!) Is more and more sensitive as for endocrine disruptors and carcinogenic chemicals.
I too have the feeling of manipulation (and collecting email addresses) ... But in principle I am for civic action ...

Without being an "inveterate drinker", wine is (was) part of our culture (I am the grandson of a winegrower), and even if I am not a regular drinker, I found it quite normal to accompany a good dish of a little wine, when I entertain at home or during festive meals.

I now feel a lot of pain at the slightest absorption of wine, except when it comes to organic wines (and still not all, so are they really). These various disorders (migraines, gastric disorders, ...) generally occur the day after the consumption of wine.

In short, I am sure that I will only get better if I don't drink wine ... : Idea:
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 25/02/14, 15:22

It is interesting to see to what extent the State is involved in protecting the production of what it recognizes as an addictive and toxic drug costing society dearly ...

Simple observation, I also taste it.

Amha a pesticide is a toxic product, even if the organic one (degradable) is in the short term.
0 x