Search found 3 results

by Alright
16/05/13, 01:58
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : My solar installer has melted the lead (bankruptcy)
answers: 18
views: 9180

My solar installer has melted the lead (bankruptcy)

Hello I opted two years ago for an installation of photovoltaic panels, but since then my installers went bankrupt !! The panels are German made and Roto brand, the inverter is SMA brand. Can someone point me to a French supplier capable of ...
by Alright
17/09/09, 16:24
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : On the highway: Driving fast or not?
answers: 103
views: 59161

my equipment is before the injection systems and is of italian origin. the differences in consumption that I am announcing are based on my daily use which includes 20km of motorway every day and at times that are offset from peak hours. I therefore consume 11l and reduce ...
by Alright
11/09/09, 11:57
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : On the highway: Driving fast or not?
answers: 103
views: 59161

hello I do not agree with you at all Did67, I have a car substantially equal to yours, a 605 with a 2l engine equipped with LPG, on my usual route I have the highway where I drive at 130, the periph limited to 90 recently and where I continue to drive at 110 when I can then villages where ...

Go Advanced search