How effective the logs of paper?

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 14/11/06, 10:11

"Horse dung and cow dung seem to me more appropriate than carnivorous faeces in general (including humans), due to their composition."

is it related to what the cow and the horse eat?
namely grass, does it burn better ?!
(a dried cow dung, it looks like cardboard : Mrgreen: )
0 x
melt_core
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by melt_core » 14/11/06, 16:34

Charlotte wrote:Hello, Earth?

What is "toxic" in feces is our own enteric bacteria, the ones that live in our gut and help us digest. As soon as it is out, it is necessary to avoid contact with food and drinking water (hence the invention of the latrines), under penalty of overdosing on bacteria and having a nasty current.

Burning excrement is not toxic, the beefiest bacteria rarely resist the temperatures of chimney fires, and those that would certainly do not live in our intestines, much too cold for them. And as far as I know there are no toxic molecules in the stool, except when you have been intoxicated yourself, of course.

Horse dung and cow dung seem to me more suitable than carnivore faeces in general (including human), because of their composition. Are you ok, do you want the details too? : Cheesy:

Well thank you, I'm going to bed less stupid tonight.

Excrement fire and natural gas fire (no, no CES natural gas there), which is better for health?
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 14/11/06, 16:53

iota wrote:Hello jonule
I went to see on the site but I did not understand the principle.
The wood is heated and therefore produces vapors.
It's ok!
But it takes energy to heat this wood, if we use the wood directly and we burn it it amounts to the same ?!
or is it self maintained ?! : Shock:

and well in this portable barbecue (tin) the fire is lit with a little alcohol, which spreads in the pile of twigs, if not in a pellet stove (pro version) it is an electric resistance + fan which turn it on ...
Did you see what I put in this stove? bits of twig!
heating with wood is no longer a chore like cutting trees with a chainsaw! the twigs only have to bend down to pick up this NRJ in a bar ... natural, non-radioactive : roll: ... non-polluting? false: when decomposing, dead wood emits ... CH4! What could be more natural ?

in short to come back to our sheep, all wood burning is emitting smoke, most are flammable, but poorly ... concentrated, they go up in smoke! with the secondary air technique, the wood gas does not evaporate because the flame catches up with it at the last moment; hence the better yield.

with a handful of twig / small dead wood I boiled a pot!
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 14/11/06, 16:58

ok I think I understand everything! : Idea:

Thank you, Mr. Jonule!
0 x

Back to "waste, recycling and reuse of old objects"