Waaaw that's advertising ... legal? (Gamma)

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
Christophe

Waaaw that's advertising ... legal? (Gamma)

by Christophe » 07/10/14, 11:49

Received this morning in the mailbox ... advertisers no longer know what to invent, I wonder if it's even legal ... it seems to me, I can be wrong, that there is identity theft and deception of the CONSUMER ...

External envelope, which is very "administrative":

And inside we discover this!

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/10/14, 11:58

The "waste treatment service", without address, without "official stamp", it really exists in this form ??? The logo here looks like an official logo ???

Do you have municipal service? intercommunal?

Email them to see what they think!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/10/14, 12:14

Exactly no, I believe that it does not exist! Nothing official, hence my question about the legality of this ad! Has there really been a strengthening of controls since October 6? I also doubt it!

Here the waste is collected by municipality via companies like Sita et Cie ... and treated via provincial organizations (idelux, aive ...)
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 08/10/14, 09:38

With us, in the south of France (BdR) we also have a pseudo-telephone campaign which warns that following the legal obligation to install smoke detectors, a technician must come and check the installation.

A few days ago I had an automated phone call, presenting itself as "official" because referring and following the new law on the obligation to put a smoke detector, and which asks to choose the date of the appointment with the technician...

But what are the police doing ?....
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"

Back to "waste, recycling and reuse of old objects"