Selective sorting: evolution of the weight of the waste since 2004

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 14/06/09, 10:50

Here, the billing of waste is calculated on the same principle: a fixed share rating depending on the municipality (linked to the frequency of collection) + a share rating per inhabitant.

For a family of people we are 380 € / year

with my husband we each put € 15 / month on an account for this purpose! it's not monstrous, and we are sure to have the necessary amount at the time of paying.

from September, our bins will be changed. a survey was organized with each household in the municipality to find out what the needs of each family were, depending on this, a bin will be delivered, responding to a reduction of at least 50% of that currently available. These bins will be fitted with electronic chips and will allow exact invoicing according to the quantity of waste actually thrown away.

we pass (on our request) from a 240L container to a small 80L trash can
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/06/09, 12:17

Pear Belle Helene wrote:We do not necessarily badly manage its budget Bucheron, when you have a large family (and I know qqs thing because I have 5 children from 24 to 3 years old) and well 140 euros is a week of food shopping and when you are a smic is huge.

Well it seems to me that the family allowances still help "quite a bit" from 3 children ... no? We were 4 children at home ...

Finally up to 18 years I believe after it is sweet ... or it is 21 years if you study? Roh I don't know / more ...

By chance, 380 € / year is still huge ... once again, I don't see why there is such a difference between France and Belgium, especially for a poorer quality service in France (with us = weighing and selective sorting) ... surely you have to pay the administrators of sita, véolia and ci warm in their beautiful Parisian towers ...

But Sita is also present in Belgium ... so ???

Perhaps Alsatian decision-makers believe that all Alsatians have hectares of vines ... :| : Cheesy:
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 14/06/09, 14:16

in fact in our community of commune, there are no vines (I have 2 feet, but it does not really count!)

I do not know the reasons for this tariff, it turns out that the sorted foods are minimal, but it seems that it is the waste places that come back very expensive!
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 02/11/14, 20:19

In the news, a report in the US where the city to organize the collection of compostable waste.
Ecological and economic evidence.
It's amazing that it doesn't get bigger!
Because individual composting has its limits, I do it but you have to be a convinced ecologist to have a result.
You need a minimum of balance to avoid odors, midges, rodents sometimes etc ...
You also have to think about airing it, kneading it.
We cannot ask everyone to do this, especially those who live in buildings.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Selective sorting: evolution of the weight of waste since 2004

by moinsdewatt » 02/03/16, 20:59

Relaunch of the collection of household packaging

By Didier Ragu - Usine Nouvelle on September 23, 2015

The recycling rate for household packaging has stagnated at 67% for the past three years. To remedy this, Eco-Emballages has designed a recovery plan, the projects of which have been selected following the call for candidates have just been announced.

To improve the recycling rate of household packaging, which has stagnated for three years, Eco-Emballages launched in November 2014 a call for candidates to improve collection, especially in cities, and develop recycling of plastic packaging. 110 communities, out of 145 candidates, were selected, both in mainland France and in the French overseas departments and territories.

Raise awareness

The 239 projects selected relate mainly to the development of voluntary collection. Raising awareness among residents is a major lever for increasing the sorting and collection gesture in the city center and in collective housing, the areas that are currently the least efficient. The objective is to recycle 6 kg more household packaging per year and per inhabitant, i.e. more than 130 tonnes more each year by 000.

Additional containers, revision of signage, awareness campaigns, reinforcement of signage, the plan is funded to the tune of 40 million euros by Eco-Emballages and its subsidiary Adelphe, and established in consultation with all the stakeholders (1 national committee, 4 territorial committees bringing together 85 people). It should reach a total of 20 million inhabitants.

At the end of 2016, 15,3 million French people will be able to sort all of their plastic packaging, i.e. almost 25% of the national population. Over a full year, this new extension phase should make it possible to recycle around 20 tonnes per year of additional household plastic packaging.

Sorting centers are also affected

The modernization of sorting centers should go hand in hand with this expansion of collection. They will have to improve their equipment and their organization to sort the films, automate the sorting of the different resins and adapt the working conditions of the operators. Eco-Emballages will support them financially with direct investment aid, and pay local authorities for each of the new tonnes of plastic sorted and recycled. Funding which represents a budget of 45 million euros by the end of 2016. This revival concerns around forty departments.

The next step, with the widening of the instructions to the whole territory, will take place over the period 2017-2022, with the aim of doubling the recycling rate of plastics.

http://www.usinenouvelle.com/article/re ... rs.N352219
0 x