100% selective sorting!

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/08, 19:05

Greg, it doesn't matter you're Belgian! : Cheesy:

Although in your corner I don't know if you have parks as developed as those in Idelux ... see https://www.econologie.com/forums/reportage- ... t2273.html
that you should know!

: Cheesy:
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 24/11/08, 19:08

I have a park 500 m from my home and 3 others within a 10 km radius my little coconut!

The quiz doesn't count, the Belgians are cleaner than the FrenchImage

But hey, next time, you can put that it is strictly reserved for French ...
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 24/11/08, 19:14

Just a detail, the Idelux container parks were created on the basis of the Intradel parks (province of Liège) which are the pioneers.
And there is no difference between the 2!
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 27/11/08, 11:43

Christophe wrote:[...] But ... when I read "ecological and economic": you have not yet introduced them to the concept of econology? : Idea: :?:
Can't ... it's a registered trademark! : Cheesy:

Well more seriously, yesterday I participated in this:

and I had information that confirms my idea that in terms of sorting, all individual initiatives are not necessarily good ... :?

so I come back to this:
A2E wrote:[...]
the windows of the envelopes are carefully peeled off.
the plastic links detached and recovered.
[...]
the yoghurt lids: the plastic + paper ones go with the plastics and the aluminum ones go with the metals.
meat trays and films go with plastics.
[...]
And why not ? : Shock: windows are just plastic, right? you can easily add them to these!
[...]
these packaging films go directly with the plastics and bottles in the yellow bags.

However I am thinking about mounting a kind of small manual press (with piston on hydraulic jack for example) such as an industrial cardboard press where we could make cubes of all kinds of plastics and then tied with sinthétyque agricultural twine , remains to be seen the size of the ball depending on the recyclable waste produced at home.

According to the information given by the young lady who manages the selective collection (and more generally the waste) at the scale of the Mens Com'Comm, the only plastics actually recycled are:
- HDPE packaging, ie opaque bottles and bottles, style of household, food or cosmetic products
- PET packaging, i.e. water bottles ...

Everything else (and I mean EVERYTHING : Shock: ) goes into a "sorting error" at the level of the sorting center which manages collections in our sector, and it is therefore sent back to incineration with double invoicing to the community (recovery and transport selective sorting + transport incineration and incineration tax. .). Of course, it is the citizen who ultimately pays the bill!

So want to put: envelope windows, plastic ties, yogurt lids, meat trays and packaging films is to directly pass the whole sorting error with financial cost (and environmental cost of transport) in addition ... :|
And this would be all the more true as the waste is compacted in bales, because on the sorting lines, the operators do not take the time (we do not give them ...) to undo all that is "packed"(for example a big cardboard box which contains several others) and all that goes directly to the refusal of sorting!

This is how it goes here.
So unless it is very different at A2E (both in terms of outlets for recycling channels and the organization of a sorting center), part of its goodwill is totally counterproductive, econologically speaking.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/08, 11:47

Gregconstruct wrote:Just a detail, the Idelux container parks were created on the basis of the Intradel parks (province of Liège) which are the pioneers.

Funny because when I was working at the CET of Habay (2005) said that only one region was not yet sorting the bin duo: it was Liège precisely and that some waste therefore arrived unsorted in Habay : Cheesy:

ps: A2E has just provided me with its raw data, I process it and I put it online!
0 x
manitou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by manitou22 » 27/11/08, 14:03

Hello,
concerning the municipal encouragement at the stop pub, it should not be counted too much, in fact, at my place, the municipality collects in specific containers all the recycled paper and resells this 40E per ton to the recycler, so they will not get away a bullet in the foot! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/08, 14:10

The quotation for a tonne of "dry" pulp is € 200 per tonne ... Yep, recycling is above all a business!

What can be annoying is sorting AND having to pay the same taxes as if we were not sorting ...

Speaking of sorting: https://www.econologie.com/forums/tri-select ... t6597.html
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 27/11/08, 17:40

Christophe wrote:
Gregconstruct wrote:Just a detail, the Idelux container parks were created on the basis of the Intradel parks (province of Liège) which are the pioneers.

Funny because when I was working at the CET of Habay (2005) said that only one region was not yet sorting the bin duo: it was Liège precisely and that some waste therefore arrived unsorted in Habay : Cheesy:

ps: A2E has just provided me with its raw data, I process it and I put it online!

My town does not depend on Liège my rabbit!
Now Liège has the bac duo and I don't see the connection between the parks and that ...
Anyway, Liège is dirty!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/08, 15:26

Here I received the monthly statistics from A2E and here is a first graph

Pendant that there are some that cause them to lose their saliva (grenelle and company), some have acted daily for years ... A2E is one of them!

I let A2E explain its approach to you in more detail (ask him questions it is there) and congratulations again for these long-term measures!

A first analysis is sure: the situation of the waste is not getting better!

The monthly figures are even more fun to analyze :)
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 04/12/08, 08:22

Thank you Christophe for this superb image of my statistics! : Mrgreen:
In this way we see much better through the different colors.
If you have any questions do not hesitate ! I would answer it at best! : Mrgreen:
0 x