Operating a straight tube with a ballast lampéco ..

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 15/10/12, 17:55

dedeleco wrote:given his contempt for ancient scientific work, which he describes with the word gibberish !!
It is not contempt for scientific work to point out that a sentence such as:
dedeleco wrote:The limit is the possible UV and X rays; but then with a much better yield, which kill, see patents around 1900 on this type of lamps, X-rays, efficient, but deadly !!.
is not very understandable ...

Dede, if you used simpler phrase turns there might be less misunderstanding (s) :D
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 15/10/12, 19:42

Okay, it's compact, but not gibberish, just to recall the past technical history, good to know, with the follies passed without hesitation on the first very high fluorescent lamps, without checking if they kill, as with the GMOs, and chemical junk still current, swallowed, even neurotoxic disinfectants, on our skins and tiles !!
It is still an ultra compact text.

Sinon complete technical info on these self-oscillators with "ballast" power supply:
Self Oscillating 25W CFL Lamp circuit:
http://www.nxp.com/documents/applicatio ... N00048.pdf

They show that it is necessary to adapt the circuit, especially the series inductance to the resistance of the lamp in operation and to its power, which can be changed a little;

http://www.nxp.com/documents/applicatio ... PPCHP8.pdf

To put in the Vialle machine which releases lots of extra energy !!

Also to modify to make a wind turbine controller converter !!!

It is a beautiful waste all components of the power supply to each thrown dead lamp.

There is something to tinker with free montages !!
Same anti-boar fence feed !!
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 15/10/12, 22:28

dedeleco wrote:Same anti-boar fence feed !!

it also works for social cases that rot forum ?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 15/10/12, 22:37

To have a horse tooth, Forhorse had to pay for an electric fence by peeing on it?
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 16/10/12, 07:18

This poor Dede is still messing around !!!
: Evil:

Comparing fluorescents with X-rays borders on pure madness! : Shock:

The high frequency power supplies also include capacitors which smooth even in AC but as he knows everything in electronics and the frequency generators well, no need to remind him! : Mrgreen:

Always the same negativism as before without any proof of its achievements!

When is the next vacation ??? 8)
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 16/10/12, 12:47

Alain G does not know the initial past history of the very first fluorescent lamps that I recalled, understands askance and contempt, does not read past history, and says anything, instead of learning, the reality that 'he could learn from books, before the internet, like me !!!!.

I can do nothing, if more than 110 years ago, we produced efficient x-ray fluorescent lamps, who killed people, were very very very quickly abandoned !!!

It is a fine past example of the use of technology, shamelessly, without checking, as still, currently for an armada of chemicals, GMOs, various manipulations, even financial, in disregard of the risks for the humanity and for bees, as long as it is not huge and visible.

It is symptomatic that, faced with these enormous realities, that many, like Alain G refuse to admit it.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 16/10/12, 13:33

Are you ready to lecture everyone?
: Evil:
0 x

Alain
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV-P » 16/10/12, 15:02

Dedeleco wrote:Alain G does not know the initial past history of the very first fluorescent lamps that I recalled, understands askance and contempt, does not read past history, and says anything, instead of learning, the reality that 'he could learn from books, before the internet, like me !!!!

Stop "looking at yourself in the navel", Dedeleco! It's not just you who learned from books before the Internet!
- There was a time when I looked at an old science book "Lessons of things", where it is written that a liter of CO2 weighs 2 grams, while air weighs 1,3 g:
Carbon di-oxide (carbonic acid) CO2 Atomic mass 44 Density 1,53 (relative to air, noted 1) ! In spite of the winds which diffuse it in the atmosphere, it is necessary for the plants which "digest" it by manufacturing sugars necessary for their growth! Indeed : we SELL CO2 as a supplement for plant growth in garden centers (which could mean that there is not enough, in the atmosphere!?) !!!
- Electricity too, I learned in books because there was no Internet when I took electricity lessons, with the laws of Ohm, Ampère, Pouillet, law of nodes, etc ... Single-phase, three-phase current, phase shift in coils and capacitors, RLC circuits ...
- But unlike you, I examine without "jumping on my keyboard" to criticize! And if another speaker taught me something, I tell him!
- @ +!
0 x
It's easier to just make things complicated than complicate simple things!
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 16/10/12, 15:27

RVP Hello!

Me I find useful the topic that you started and it will surely be useful for the uninitiated but unfortunately the old alarmist pessimist came to stick his nose as he does too often, slaughtering your subject by off / incessant subject!

I tell you congratulations for your involvement on the site.

Continue on this path and passing econology welcome!
: Mrgreen:
0 x

Alain
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 16/10/12, 15:33

Okay.
Read at least in full subject complete technical info on these self-oscillators with "ballast" power supply:
Self Oscillating 25W CFL Lamp circuit:
http://www.nxp.com/documents/applicatio ... N00048.pdf

They show that it is necessary to adapt the circuit, especially the series inductance to the resistance of the lamp in operation and to its power, which can be changed a little:

http://www.nxp.com/documents/applicatio ... PPCHP8.pdf

It is a beautiful waste all components of the power supply to each thrown dead lamp.

There is enough to tinker for free with simple assemblies !!
0 x